The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
What is so exciting about maids?
Different from WLs in a way that they get off from screwing around also, not just you. Sometimes the idea of them wanting raw is also quite teasing as long as you don't go for it.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MRdeadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you brothers who shared in this thread..went to try my luck on the app and got my first maid bonk 4days ago..
Messaged for couple hours and we decided to meet the next day at the staircase of her condo.

1st meetup: reached and she opened the backdoor. She looked exactly as her photo, sweet petite and ushed me to the toilet . She lied to her ma'am she want to take a poop. It wad really a fast heart pounding moment while we were in the toilet. French her and recieved a real good bbbj and had a quickie done right in the toilet while her ma'am is in living room watching tv. About 5-10mins and im out from the backdoor and waits for her at the staircase for round 2. As she going down to pickup the children from school. At the staircase we had our 2nd round n this time she came twice and can feel the tighness, warmness and wetness. She is about 155cm n have a great body. Nice to grab and carry. Had a good 15-20mins 2nd round this time. Met her the next day at the staircase again n had a good 2shot again.. cant wait to meet her tomorrow again^^
Old 07-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MRdeadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you brothers who shared in this thread..went to try my luck on the app and got my first maid bonk 4days ago..
Messaged for couple hours and we decided to meet the next day at the staircase of her condo.

1st meetup: reached and she opened the backdoor. She looked exactly as her photo, sweet petite and ushed me to the toilet . She lied to her ma'am she want to take a poop. It wad really a fast heart pounding moment while we were in the toilet. French her and recieved a real good bbbj and had a quickie done right in the toilet while her ma'am is in living room watching tv. About 5-10mins and im out from the backdoor and waits for her at the staircase for round 2. As she going down to pickup the children from school. At the staircase we had our 2nd round n this time she came twice and can feel the tighness, warmness and wetness. She is about 155cm n have a great body. Nice to grab and carry. Had a good 15-20mins 2nd round this time. Met her the next day at the staircase again n had a good 2shot again.. cant wait to meet her tomorrow again
Old 07-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRdeadman View Post

1st meetup: reached and she opened the backdoor. She looked exactly as her photo, sweet petite and ushed me to the toilet . She lied to her ma'am she want to take a poop. It wad really a fast heart pounding moment while we were in the toilet. French her and recieved a real good bbbj and had a quickie done right in the toilet while her ma'am is in living room watching tv. About 5-10mins and im out from the backdoor and waits for her at the staircase for round 2. As she going down to pickup the children from school. At the staircase we had our 2nd round n this time she came twice and can feel the tighness, warmness and wetness. She is about 155cm n have a great body. Nice to grab and carry. Had a good 15-20mins 2nd round this time. Met her the next day at the staircase again n had a good 2shot again.. cant wait to meet her tomorrow again
wow, 1st time meetup can bonk liao? power.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
wow, 1st time meetup can bonk liao? power.
Must be handsome
Old 07-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Must be handsome
Sibei daring also. Go into the house toilet to F while owner at home

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 07-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Quote:

When u kenna caught really become medeadman
Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Must be handsome
Wrong!!! Should be must be very handsome!!!
Old 07-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Wow how to initiate to the maid on social app that im only interested in flings and ONS? Experts pls guide! Haha. I scroll thru badoo, skout and beetalk, most of the ladies looking for relationship leh
Old 07-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
memektembem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1st meetup: reached and she opened the backdoor. She looked exactly as her photo, sweet petite and ushed me to the toilet . She lied to her ma'am she want to take a poop. It wad really a fast heart pounding moment while we were in the toilet. French her and recieved a real good bbbj and had a quickie done right in the toilet while her ma'am is in living room watching tv. About 5-10mins and im out from the backdoor and waits for her at the staircase for round 2. As she going down to pickup the children from school. At the staircase we had our 2nd round n this time she came twice and can feel the tighness, warmness and wetness. She is about 155cm n have a great body. Nice to grab and carry. Had a good 15-20mins 2nd round this time. Met her the next day at the staircase again n had a good 2shot again.. cant wait to meet her tomorrow again^^
no video no pic???
Old 07-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
HorYiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread
Old 07-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
Wow how to initiate to the maid on social app that im only interested in flings and ONS? Experts pls guide! Haha. I scroll thru badoo, skout and beetalk, most of the ladies looking for relationship leh
You should ask whether they interested in 1hr relationship

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 07-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Like that straight to the block list. Experts here pls share can! How to tackle maids thru social apps.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16696 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can share the social apps ?
Old 07-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

I think the common ones are Skout, Beetalk WeChat and Badoo.. dun use Tinder, OKCupid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1