The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
theimmortal is one of the Best!theimmortal is one of the Best!theimmortal is one of the Best!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
33 years old, £80,000 per week, played for the arch-rival...

i dont know, ledley and woodgate are just playing 1 out of 5 games.
well at least harry has spoken, lets put our hands together for the latest signing after sandro... william gallas!

"He's a no-brainer on a free transfer," Redknapp said. "He's never asked for big money here. The chairman's agreed a one-year contract with him and the wages are more than reasonable.

"He's done nothing wrong. What's he done wrong? He's not the first player to go from Arsenal to Tottenham or Tottenham to Arsenal. It happens all the time. He won championships and all sorts at Chelsea.

"He's a great lad as well, smashing fellow. I've been absolutely really impressed with him. He'll improve Tottenham and that's all I'm concerned about. He wants to come here and play and I think that shows the character. He could say, 'I played at Arsenal; I daren't go there'. He's got the bottle to want to come and play here.

"I don't think his attitude's ever been questioned. The only problem he has, he gets annoyed with people at times - they tell me - who are not as professional as he is, which is not a bad thing. That can't do any harm.

"He wants everybody to be as professional and want to win as much as he does. If he can bring that to this team as well, that'll be a good bonus for us. Whenever we've played against him over the years, I've always thought he was a world-class defender.''

new spurs defensive midfielder - sandro

wat happen to him huh? haven see him play at all. anyone see him play for spurs?
Old 25-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimmortal View Post
wat happen to him huh? haven see him play at all. anyone see him play for spurs?
i am not sure, hope he's not going to london by sea.

come on defoe! chin up!

spurs 5 young kids 0

Old 25-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Just simple prediction

Half time = 2-1

Fulltime = 4-2

Home- Home...

Cheers...

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 26-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Courtesy of ESPNSoccernet the report of this morning's match:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=306808&cc=4716

Crouch's hatrick and Defoe's goal before his surgery helped Tottenham to reach the group stage.

Great play this morning, we were swamping over Young Boys (YB), restricting YB to only one clear chance and couple of shots outside the box. The only worry is Gomes, he was struggling with injury after our 2nd goal. Hopefully, he will be fine this weekend, if not Cudicini is still capable of manage.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 27-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
theimmortal is one of the Best!theimmortal is one of the Best!theimmortal is one of the Best!

bad bad draw for spurs... draw against inter, werder bremen and twente...
think we gonna finish 3rd.. inter's too strong for us. werder bremen attacking capability.. think we can onli beat twente..
Old 27-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
think we gonna finish 3rd.. inter's too strong for us. werder bremen attacking capability.. think we can onli beat twente..
Bro,

Hopefully, Inter under Benitez will be going downhill like what he has done previously. As for the other 2 teams, we can play counter-attack when away and with the WHL crowd we should do well.

Anyway, we are in our first foray in 50 years, we cannot expect the sky. I guess if Harry and the lads choose to enjoy our football and not pressure ourselves unnecessarily, we should not fare too badly. This is a valuable experience and we can grow from there.

I guess we should enjoy our first Champions League.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 27-08-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i have a humble different view bro, it is not mourinho's all conquering inter this time (i wish cambiasso can play for spurs one day). werder has not started well this season as they were thrashed 4-1 in their opening game, they are spurs' first cl opponent in mid sep.

spurs will finish top or second as long as they get the results in majestic white hart lane, the 8th wonder of the world!

its the whipping boys from wigan tonight!
spurs 7 wigan 0. yeah thats right. why stop at six like the rest?
Old 29-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
i have a humble different view bro, it is not mourinho's all conquering inter this time (i wish cambiasso can play for spurs one day). werder has not started well this season as they were thrashed 4-1 in their opening game, they are spurs' first cl opponent in mid sep.

spurs will finish top or second as long as they get the results in majestic white hart lane, the 8th wonder of the world!

its the whipping boys from wigan tonight!
spurs 7 wigan 0. yeah thats right. why stop at six like the rest?
ha ha ha how we gonna beat inter when we can t beat wigan,u said sumtin abt 7-0.
Old 29-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
ha ha ha how we gonna beat inter when we can t beat wigan,u said sumtin abt 7-0.
yes its shocking but keep your shirt on.

spurs 0 wigan 1
it was 9-1 same fixture last season...
spurs didnt play this time. welcome to the champions league spurs, no rest mid weeks.

Tottenham Hotspur duo Tom Huddlestone and Jermain Defoe are dejected after Wigan's winning goal
Old 29-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

spurs 0 wigan 1
it was 9-1 same fixture last season...
spurs didnt play this time. welcome to the champions league spurs, no rest mid weeks.

Tottenham Hotspur duo Tom Huddlestone and Jermain Defoe are dejected after Wigan's winning goal
Old 30-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I begged to differ. Try putting yourself in the players' shoes, 6 games in 15 days and International games coming up. Hey, it's just the begining of the season and playing these much games after so many years of not having to play in such intensity.

I guess not only Spurs suffering, look at Man City, they have plentiful of star players and they also lost. Sudden influx of games will cause fatigue and injuries if not managed properly.

I know we want Spurs to win every game, but we have to be realistic, 7-0 is not realistic, Chelsea did not win 6-0 again, Arsenal did not win 6-0 again too. Moreover, if Wigan are to loss every game by an average of 5 goals, Martinez won't be the manager even before the season starts. It got to end somewhere, unfortunately, they turn up at WHL.

Keep cool and chill, it's just the begining.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 30-08-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 30-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Kudos to you man. I am sure the players are not proud of their showing. Hopefully, the international weekend will help to rest some tired legs and heal some injuries.

We have to travel to WBA on 9-11, hopefully, the players brought their destructive mode and get a good result as there are 3 more W's before an A appear.

Werder Bremen, Wolves and West Ham, then Aston Villa.

So we hope the next Ws' are Wins for us.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 30-08-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 31-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

I begged to differ. Try putting yourself in the players' shoes, 6 games in 15 days and International games coming up. Hey, it's just the begining of the season and playing these much games after so many years of not having to play in such intensity.

I guess not only Spurs suffering, look at Man City, they have plentiful of star players and they also lost. Sudden influx of games will cause fatigue and injuries if not managed properly.

I know we want Spurs to win every game, but we have to be realistic, 7-0 is not realistic, Chelsea did not win 6-0 again, Arsenal did not win 6-0 again too. Moreover, if Wigan are to loss every game by an average of 5 goals, Martinez won't be the manager even before the season starts. It got to end somewhere, unfortunately, they turn up at WHL.

Keep cool and chill, it's just the begining.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
try putting myself in the players shoes,haiz they r paid alot of money to play this game not complain of fatigue,city lost cos they were plain unlucky simple as that,we got to be like utd n chelsea or even arsenal win on a wed n win on the weekend,thats y we have big squad.well i will tell harry welcome to the big time.he talks abt english managers but i guess he s the only manager who tells his russian sub jus run ard n chase the ball,hell wat kind of instruction is that n i forgot he s got subs who forget to wear thier shorts well we can only hope 4 the best.
Old 31-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
try putting myself in the players shoes,haiz they r paid alot of money to play this game not complain of fatigue,city lost cos they were plain unlucky simple as that,we got to be like utd n chelsea or even arsenal win on a wed n win on the weekend,thats y we have big squad.well i will tell harry welcome to the big time.he talks abt english managers but i guess he s the only manager who tells his russian sub jus run ard n chase the ball,hell wat kind of instruction is that n i forgot he s got subs who forget to wear thier shorts well we can only hope 4 the best.
Take it easy Bro.

This is the big league we are talking about. No one that I know can run before they learn how to walk...

I do not expect Spurs to be in the knock-out stage, in fact, I expect them to suffer a bit in the Champions League, gets knock around in the EPL and eliminated in FA Cup and Carling Cup.

I am still a loyal Spurs fan, but I guess I have to be realistic with our chances.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

Kudos to you man. I am sure the players are not proud of their showing. Hopefully, the international weekend will help to rest some tired legs and heal some injuries.

We have to travel to WBA on 9-11, hopefully, the players brought their destructive mode and get a good result as there are 3 more W's before an A appear.

Werder Bremen, Wolves and West Ham, then Aston Villa.

So we hope the next Ws' are Wins for us.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
haha 3 more Ws, spurs will whack the daylights out of the Ws, partly because...

the cavalier has arrived! rafael van der vaart!

VDV's CV

The Holland international came through the ranks at Ajax and won two league titles during 141 appearances with the Eredivisie side, scoring 60 goals before leaving for Hamburg in the summer of 2005.

The attacking midfielder, 27, was the Bundesliga side's leading scorer in his first season in Germany and went on to captain the side before joining Real Madrid ahead of the 2007/08 campaign. Rafael has been capped by Holland a total of 83 times, scoring 16 goals, since making his international debut against Andorra in 2001 at the age of 18.

He has since represented the Netherlands at two European Championships and two World Cups, including this summer's tournament in South Africa where he featured five times in the side's run to the Final.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1