The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Looks like someone just get few more fans, haha

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 30-03-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 30-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try out http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-jiao-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (discount a bit since they touch up photo. Now she put make up can see its her)
Figure: 7/10 (she put on a little bit weight but ok and well tummy as many mention was bcos she is a mum already)
Massage: 8/10 (hard enough for me and I like hard. Put in effort)
GFE: 8/10 can chat a lot as long you chat
BBBJ: 8/10 (can take the whole thing do it during bathing briefly, no CIM since it not part of service)
HJ: 7/10 (not much technique but good enough will activate u with bbbj)
shower: 8/10 (bath you thoroughly expect something extra for you to try to know.)

RTM: Maybe (its a bit far from me though near MRT)

Did see much MR for this ML so posting what I tried. Came here long ago in Oct with dunno how to massage to doing it quite well. Was told by many not to use phone and put on makeup, so now she do make up and less phone usage.

Did RTM still as good. Heard got bro ask her dress up completely like her ad. Power haha she did it
Old 30-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Pukimalanciau is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Finally after see so many girls, I did my virgin massage to Luna from liltletiger..!
she is older than her pretty photo..so I give her 7/10 since I also not so handsome.. me 9.5/10

she stay at Trex area with lots of black ants.. a bit far for me.. cosy area with big toilet..

it is weird because i tot will be happy.. but then
no shower together, no nude, and tv open all the time.. use phone summore..

is it suppose be like that? got simple massage and use hand jerk me..she so fast have to ask her slow cause I pain..

I think not worth it to try if like this.. different from what I read.. I wont go massage again..
Old 30-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Howdy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Hope
http://liltigersden.com/hope/

After countless attempts to book her (due to her popularity and my lack of flexible timeslots), finally managed to meet this perfectly made beauty 2 days back.

Looks wise, most bros have already covered, she is easily one of the prettiest MLs out there. Completely stunned until I'm lost for words,just kept quiet and admired her beauty the whole time.

Body wise, i don't believe I've seen another body as proportionate and wholesome like hers. The boobs are simply aesthetically pleasing to look at, hold, and suck on.

Massage wise, she did a good enough job, not very good, but not too bad either. Good enough to relax my body.

Sensual wise, really not much variations. But she really knows how to work her fingers to get you up and running. The fun i had with her boobs is enough to finish me off. 'Nuff said.

GFE wise, can't really grade since we didn't converse much. But she was attentive and very service oriented, making sure i was comfortable throughout my stay.

RTM? Definitely, since i go for the overall appearance package and she fits the bill.

MR for Dixie
http://liltigersden.com/dixie/

After getting aeroplaned by someone and i was in the vicinity, tried my luck to book Dixie last minute and luckily, she was free.

When she opened the door, my heart melted at those big eyes looking back at me. It is exactly as her advertised pictures, and prettier! She is rather petite though.

Body wise, highlights are, boobs are not small but sagging a lil (in a good and natural way) prolly a B, and she is quite toned. Gave me a quick wash and proceeded with a good and solid rub down.

She is quite chatty, even managed to get me chatting back (i don't really talk much) and she teased me here and there, feels very much like a gf. GFE wise was really good.

Transitioned to the sensual part very smoothly, she was very accomodating, finds out what i liked, and just looked at me with those big eyes and stroked me to heaven. I normally take quite a while to finish off but she made it look easy. Maybe will try for 2 shots next time, haha. Left a satisfied man.

RTM? Very likely, she gives a good vibe for a return visit.
Old 30-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally visited Flirty today, have always been dying to try since the time she was called xpq.

Face: 7.5 (my cup of tea, confirm wont reject kind. was told that she had censored her photos now due to some issues)
Body: 7.0 (slim body)
Boobs: 8.0 (Nice soft natural boobs, a handful)
Massage: 7 (I must say she really has strength for someone so petite)
HJ: 8.0 (Gave me a juagen before my first shot and a cowgirl HJ for my second shot. Her bouncing boobs in my hands made me release in no time)
Attitude: 8 (Was very friendly and chatty throughout)
Apartment: Stays alone
Rtm: Yes!
Old 31-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
PokpOkAndAwaY is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Diana from (SLG)

Easy to find, secluded place

Looks: 7/10 (Cute and bubbly)
Body: 8/10 cute size with mango-shaped boobs, perky butt
Massage: 8/10 good strength and ask for specific aching spots
Sensual: 9/10 nipple on back was nice paced, 2ic almost gave way
HJ: 8/10 her smile will kill ya

Please treat her nicely, great service so far
Old 31-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Ini / Aini

http://www.shenhua69.com/ini/
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=592323
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=595770

Apartment: New. Stay Alone. Neat. 8/10
Look: Good GND Look. 8/10
Body: Slim, healthy color skin tone. B boobs. 8/10
Massage: Great efforts. 认真. Can do back kneeling. 7/10
Sensual: BM, HDLY, Catbath. That is her forte. Still cannot forget the experience. Variations of HJ patterns. 10/10
Gfe: Better than my real gf, oops 20/10
RTM? Confirmed plus chopped
Old 31-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukimalanciau View Post
Finally after see so many girls, I did my virgin massage to Luna from liltletiger..!
she is older than her pretty photo..so I give her 7/10 since I also not so handsome.. me 9.5/10

she stay at Trex area with lots of black ants.. a bit far for me.. cosy area with big toilet..

is it suppose be like that? got simple massage and use hand jerk me..she so fast have to ask her slow cause I pain..

I think not worth it to try if like this.. different from what I read.. I wont go massage again..
You too? Exactly lol.. That means you're either not good looking or no chemistry.. Such a selective ML.. Btw you can try the better tier 1 ladies such as Ini and Mint for better experience/value.. Luna is overrated (see my previous MR)..

P.S Tv open? Or turned/switched on?
Old 31-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
You too? Exactly lol.. That means you're either not good looking or no chemistry.. Such a selective ML.. Btw you can try the better tier 1 ladies such as Ini and Mint for better experience/value.. Luna is overrated (see my previous MR)..

P.S Tv open? Or turned/switched on?
Wah......like that means me lucky....

Me saw another MILF so me MILF lover thought of going to try. Actually read an earlier MR that says she good...but after the latest round of MRs, me think me stay away from her...

Actually this brings me to often discussed but no conclusion topic of MLs providing different service standards to different customers. I suppose this is unavoidable but it is nevertheless a lamentable fact. If only the MLs are required to pass certain ISO tests...hahahahaha....but that is asking too much.

Cheers...next MILF target is.....:
Old 31-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
ahwang ahwang ahwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkb View Post
Finally visited Flirty today, have always been dying to try since the time she was called xpq.

Face: 7.5 (my cup of tea, confirm wont reject kind. was told that she had censored her photos now due to some issues)
Body: 7.0 (slim body)
Boobs: 8.0 (Nice soft natural boobs, a handful)
Massage: 7 (I must say she really has strength for someone so petite)
HJ: 8.0 (Gave me a juagen before my first shot and a cowgirl HJ for my second shot. Her bouncing boobs in my hands made me release in no time)
Attitude: 8 (Was very friendly and chatty throughout)
Apartment: Stays alone
Rtm: Yes!
Bro,can verify more on cowgirl hj?
Old 31-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Actually this brings me to often discussed but no conclusion topic of MLs providing different service standards to different customers. I suppose this is unavoidable but it is nevertheless a lamentable fact. If only the MLs are required to pass certain ISO tests...hahahahaha....but that is asking too much.
Yes bro this is the hard truth. Thats why we often see some bros getting some off menu items.

I think that so long we treat them properly, just basic courtesy no need to be extra nice or what, MLs will usually be nice to you too. Dont be rude, uncouth or demanding, afterall they are also human and is out to earn money. Like they always say: treat others the way u want them to treat you.

So long we get the services that is stated, thats good enough. Anything extra is considered bonus
Old 31-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwang View Post
Sit in ur chest or stomach and perform HJ for u lo
Old 31-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwang View Post
Bros, any good lobang whereby the ML allows rubbing of the dick again their Labia in cowboy position? Just like what is shown on jap AV. I tried that before and it was shiok. But that was some time ago & syt which allows this is difficult to come by now. Kamsia....please PM me.
Old 31-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe View Post
Yes bro this is the hard truth. Thats why we often see some bros getting some off menu items.

I think that so long we treat them properly, just basic courtesy no need to be extra nice or what, MLs will usually be nice to you too. Dont be rude, uncouth or demanding, afterall they are also human and is out to earn money. Like they always say: treat others the way u want them to treat you.

So long we get the services that is stated, thats good enough. Anything extra is considered bonus
Yup Yup Yup....MLs, being also human beings will behave like all humans do (us cheongsters included). Sometimes good, sometimes bad....even though we try to be nice to them. Guess we just have to take the good with the bad and vice versa....

Cheers
Old 31-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
Bros, any good lobang whereby the ML allows rubbing of the dick again their Labia in cowboy position? Just like what is shown on jap AV. I tried that before and it was shiok. But that was some time ago & syt which allows this is difficult to come by now. Kamsia....please PM me.
What is cowboy position?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1