The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
that is only 1 day at a family gathering at her place. they should host again soon lol.

she was quite hospitable that day
My god, she's unware of the flash until today?
Old 01-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
One of my FB shares pic of her colleagues changing in the gym after their weekly gym sessions - so i kind of have seen all her colleagues naked, in underwear, in their work clothes changing to gym wear etc
there were 4 of them - so i get updates weekly from my FB like a Netflix series.. of course there were the occasional video but not too clear as it was damn risky. but she refused to take their panties for me (would only send me pictures of what they wear or were wearing)

About 1 month ago, she arranged for drinks after gym (she took pic of them naked and in their undies) and then ask me to join them - it was so kinky because i was chatting with each of them knowing exactly how their body, nipples and undies look like inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Had a similar experience when I went for hot yoga with my girlfriend back then. I was the only guy in the whole session with about 25 ladies and most of them were in their 20s. Many of them were wearing just sports bra and very short shorts. The whole session it was very uncomfortable trying not to stare at those hot bodies when my girlfriend was beside me.

After the session I went to shower and came out and went to the female toilet side to wait for my girlfriend. To my surprise, when the door opens, I could see many girls either topless or in their bras and changing to their clothes. Had to quickly walk away to avoid being spotted.
That's so kinky!
Old 01-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post

Example pic, I remember clearly the panty was loose like this, though this is a photo of shorts. But clearly a sight to remember
Permanently etched in your memory!
Old 02-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
One of my FB shares pic of her colleagues changing in the gym after their weekly gym sessions - so i kind of have seen all her colleagues naked, in underwear, in their work clothes changing to gym wear etc
there were 4 of them - so i get updates weekly from my FB like a Netflix series.. of course there were the occasional video but not too clear as it was damn risky. but she refused to take their panties for me (would only send me pictures of what they wear or were wearing)
Similar experience. One of my ex gfs has 2 very good female friends and they go vacation and staycation frequently. Sometimes it would be 3 couples travelling together but usually more happening if only the 3 girls travelled by themselves. Once my gf was showing me some of the activities that they did while overseas and accidentally showed me a naked pic of 3 of them taken in a spa. She quickly closed it and made me swear not to tell anyone. Nothing happened after that.

Fast track a few months later, I bought a new phone for her and she transferred everything to her new phone and kept the old one. One day my phone couldn't work and she lend me her old one. She forgot her data are still inside and I didn't notice too. When I tried to use, I saw all her old pics are still in the phone. A number of naked pics of the 3 girls and also videos. One video was the girls trying out new clothes and bra that they just bought in the hotel room. Another one taken in a spa. Another taken in a store changing room. When I met up with them, can't help but to think what I had seen.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Similar experience. One of my ex gfs has 2 very good female friends and they go vacation and staycation frequently. Sometimes it would be 3 couples travelling together but usually more happening if only the 3 girls travelled by themselves. Once my gf was showing me some of the activities that they did while overseas and accidentally showed me a naked pic of 3 of them taken in a spa. She quickly closed it and made me swear not to tell anyone. Nothing happened after that.

Fast track a few months later, I bought a new phone for her and she transferred everything to her new phone and kept the old one. One day my phone couldn't work and she lend me her old one. She forgot her data are still inside and I didn't notice too. When I tried to use, I saw all her old pics are still in the phone. A number of naked pics of the 3 girls and also videos. One video was the girls trying out new clothes and bra that they just bought in the hotel room. Another one taken in a spa. Another taken in a store changing room. When I met up with them, can't help but to think what I had seen.
Woa i bet you can imagine 4P withthem and your gf.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow - thanks for sharing!

Experienced this myself - but not so heng like you where you 'buy 1 get 2 free'. Haha.

This also teaches us to be careful of where we backup our data and what history can potentially do to a person...
Old 02-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They must be wondering why you keep scanning up and down their bodies
Old 03-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Got it, remember to buy a new phone for your gf.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2228 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Got it, remember to buy a new phone for your gf.

Haha. Buy her iPhone 13 pro max and exchange with her old phone.

Old 06-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Haha. Buy her iPhone 13 pro max and exchange with her old phone.

I think it is a very good deal
Old 06-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Delete Delete Wrong Thread

Last edited by sgsingaboy; 07-08-2022 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Wrong Thread
Old 07-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

wow which yoga studio is that?

Quote:
Had a similar experience when I went for hot yoga with my girlfriend back then. I was the only guy in the whole session with about 25 ladies and most of them were in their 20s. Many of them were wearing just sports bra and very short shorts. The whole session it was very uncomfortable trying not to stare at those hot bodies when my girlfriend was beside me.

After the session I went to shower and came out and went to the female toilet side to wait for my girlfriend. To my surprise, when the door opens, I could see many girls either topless or in their bras and changing to their clothes. Had to quickly walk away to avoid being spotted.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
wow which yoga studio is that?
francesc? Fabregas?
Old 07-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I thought they have unisex changing/shower room hehe
Old 08-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

talking abt hp..rem ling time ago when cqmera hp first came up, there wasnt any password to lock the hp so i will try to peek at my friends hp photo album when they were not around and manage to got lucky once when i manage to see my colleague nude selfies in her hp when she went washroom while we were drinking at a pub and she never bring her hp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1