The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Compared to many here, mine is mundane. At a pavillion in a park at night.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
poiuytre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so many SMF bros of their experience in public places, I am inspire to share mine as well.

My experience of fucking in public were with my ex-gf. she loves g strings and super short mini skirt and that really faciliate most of the encounters. due to C cup asset which she was very conscious of, she never wear spagette strings top. her asset has invited many roving eyes whenever we go out even when covered. never the least, a usual T shirt will only add the imagination especially when the outline of her bra will be make more obvious, as if her boobs were begging to be release from her bra.

KR park
This is one ulu place where only accessible if you drive. we have many 'outings' in various parts of this park.

as usual, like most couple, i proposed going to a park for moon tanning and enjoy the sea breeze. of course with somethins in mind... we ended up on a pavillon on the hilltop, where no one can see us. we started with light petting and soon, soon her breathing became heavier. i began attacked her soft spot around her ears and neck, while my hand roam pass her demin mini to her g string. it's wet! i began to rumba through the limit material covering her clitoris. i can tell she is totally enjoying the moment when she closed her eyes and make light moans as i rub her. now she is really for more. and likely to do anything i say. i dont think she even realised she was in a park. her hand began to rub between my legs. my brother had long awaken! she loosen my belt, release the top button on my pants and slide her hand under my pants and birthday suit to rub my brother. it was siok! my other hand went under her T shirt, lift up her bra and exposed her C cup. her nipples were now hard and perky. i went on the lick and suck her titts, occasionally nibble her hard nipple, making her jerks and jumps with orgasm. (i remember from those time we ML in my room, her titts were very sensitive and will usual go into orgasm by my tongue power alone.)

soon, her cunt juice had soaked her g string and began to flow down her thigh. i asked her to seat in front of me facing away from me so that she can enjoy the greenery around us. i lift her mini skirt with ease , pulled her G string aside , unzipped my pants and slide my brother who by now is hot and hard into her wet pussy. she a bit apprehensive cos we are in the open but i told her we should be able to notice once someone else is walking up the hill towards us early enough for us recover our venture. meanwhile, i continued to thrust her. before she could continue her apprehensive thoughts, she begin to moan and soon she was moving her butt in tandem with me. boths my hands were on her titts while i thrust her from behind. because it's our first outdoor encounter, i could not tahan too long and soon released my load into her. we cleaned up and quickly left the scene with some wet tissue filled with our love juice.

after the previous encounter, we learnt to be smarter. mini skirt though allow easy access, it not very discrete. this time, i purposely request for her to wear her new long fluffy skirts which low waist line out. she looks damn sexy into cos the waist like was just above the level of her G string. furthermore it was abit translucent!

she was very obedient and wore the skirt. i brought her to our previous fuck spot. this time, we did go to the pavillon. we stopped at the steps leading up so we can lookout for other people. she knew something is coming up. after some light petting and rubba rubba. i asked her to remove her g string. i knew she will agree cos she was abit high the rubba. now she has nothing beneath her light fuffy skirt. i also intentionaly wore a loose bermuda so that i can slide my brother out with ease.

with dirty thoughts implanted into our minds, we petted even harder. next i lie down on the steps. i must say it's not the most comfortable. but outdoor venture mah! got to compromise comfort what! she squat down on top with her legs stradle over my hip. she guided my rod into her well lubricated fortress. she rid my rod , going faster and deeper. cover her mouth as she let out her moans. ( she was worried they will be too loud and others may hear her.) from my position, i could see her titts bouching up and down and her sluty look. i was too shiok! soon, i cant tahan anymore and release into her.

with each venture, we became more season and fuck outdoor whenever we can. once, when we were both free in the afternoon, we returned to the park. this time we look for a secured pavillon in the woods. she was wearing a pair of low waist demin jeans where one can see the butt line when she squat down, and her usual tight fitting T shirt top with a V neck line showing her deep cleavage.

we sat down on the stone stool. she was sitting on me, back facing me. i began to kiss her neck and licked her ears. she moaned lightly and extend her back each time i gave her a bite or suck on her ear. my hands began to roam around her. i rub her boobs over her bra. she was enjoying each moment. soon my hand went under her top pushed away her bra and rub her nipple. she moaned even louder and enjoyed even more, although her hand try to pull away mine. soon she also buay tahan and guided my hand to between her legs. her legs were wide open by now. i rub her groin over her jeans her body began to jerk occasionally. i placed my other hand from her back, going under her jeans ( her low cut jeans were not only super low cut but loose, the kind that was bearing hanging over the hip bone, whereby you can pulled down easily without unbuttoning) , following her butt line and G string to reach her cunt anteriorly. it was wet!! i began to finger her from behind. it was a awkward position but it was an experience for both of us. finger fuck a girl in broad daylight! my heart was pounding every moment. wat if someone appear? but very unlikely since who will go to a park on a hot afternoon except us!

buay tahan liao. i turned her around, laid her on the stone table, unbutton her jeans and pulled down her jeans to her thighs, and moved her g string aside. she was really wet. i unzipped my pants, bring out my long really weapon and pumped her with all my might! she moans and groans. mostly, biting her lips or cover her mouth while she controlled the volume. it was very exciting, as i pumpped her and look around the pathways to make sure no one is coming. soon i came and release my load into her.

i hope SBF brothers will like my public encounters and for those with extra points, hope you can up my points. with adequate encouragement, i will continue to share my outdoor ventures with my ex gfs.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Hi bros and Sis...sex at public places had always been the Ultimate experience for me....the thought of what if we got caught...and always cum fast at public places...best for quickies...

1. Changing room - best...

2. Cinema - 2nd best...

3. MSCP - 3nd place

Above are places which I love best to have sex at...there were still many which I had tried...cheers
Old 11-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

1) Fucking - In a handicapped toilet of Century Square Shopping Centre.

2) Fucking - Shaw Cinema (Beach Road) back row seats

3) HJ/Petting - Comfort Taxi

4) Blowjob - Spiral staircase at the back of a shophouse-pub.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hornyiceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Younger days always seems to be better. Perhaps we've not been burden down by all the restrictions & personal responsibilities.

Anyway, here'r my contributions

EX - GF "I"

- Bishan Park. Quite a number of times. Always got her doggy or sit on the backrest of the bench. She was kinda young, i wonder y she always bleed aft i bang her there. Have to clean up at the BP station.

- HMV's handicap toilets. SOP fuck until guard came to open the door!!! Its funny to see the guard's expression as we straighten out clothes & walked outta the toilet brushing past him. Did it there at least several times over a period of a yr until the basin finally gave way & crashed to the floor. Damn...

- Bugis junction. Fucking long time ago when the Sembawang music store is still there, to the left there's a handicap toilet. Haha... My frds waited for quite long at Mac downstairs.

- New MSCP HDB just build at Bt Panjang. Got down & dirty fully naked in board daylight on 4th level (Not driving, so no car) on the floor over looking some grass patch. All over our bodies are white powdery patches due to the construction works.

- Centre point. She used to work in 1 of the retail shops. So after she close for the night, i'll bang her raw on the floor inside the cashier's.

- Cineleisure. Inside the cinemas. Finger fuck her till her love juice drips down onto the floor.

- Jurong West Blk 800/900+ series i can't rem. Newly build HDB. Lots of bangalas downstairs. Stairways over looking the Jurong industrial. CIM! (nights off from nearby - alot of stress build-up wahaha!!)

FLING/FB "S"

- Deserted shophouses back alley opp Bugis MOS Burger. Gave me a BBBJ that i can never forget. CIM!!!

- Nayang Fine Arts Sch(Bugis again!) The basement carpark. Was banging her doggy halfway when the security guard appeared from nowhere! NBCB! Zip up, finish off at H81 nearby. KNN!

EX - GF "E"

- Marina Sq handicap toilet. Can see PUMA from the toilets. Pull up her miniskirt & started banging away. CIM after 5 mins.

- Marina that stretch of park overlooking Tanjong Rhu. BBBJ in the wee hrs. CIM. This girl loves my spermies dunno y. Miss her (sex) badly

- Sengkang HDB. Fully occupied estate. Her blk itself! As usual, stairways provided the venue. Can hear neighbours taking the trash to the chute just next to us. Very exciting.

EX - GF "T"

- Boat quay back alley. Super quickie. She was high on alcohol & wanted me to put her pussy outta the misery. Cum inside her raw in less than a min. Guess its 1 of the hottest outdoor sex i ever had.

- Bedok reservoir. Bench. She sat on top of me amidst all the lights & nother couple 2 benches away. Wearing a skirt helps. Finished off inside the toilet near the flyover to Ubi.

- Cable car. Wahaha. This is my only mile high experience. The bright coloured lights can clearly allow the by-passing cable cars see our bold actions.

EX - GF "J"

- Devils bar 1st floor toilet. I was trying to pee, & she's like, can i hold your dick for u??? WAAAAHH! Instantly harden. Bend her over the sink & bang away. Outside can hear ladies opening lockers & discussing abt ppl having sex in the toilet wahaha!

EX - GF "S"

- Army camp. My bunk. Most of us ORDed. I'm 1 of the later batch, so book in ard 3am(She drives). Went up to my bunk & fuck her all over the company line.

- Drove up Bt Batok antenna hill. 3am. Freaking creepy! CIM & she french me back! OMFG extremely gross!

- Pasir ris beach. Bench play again. CUM inside raw.

- ECP last carpark. Quite standard for car play. Multiple times. Think the little car's springs need to service liao by then.

ONS "PRC STUDENT"

- Meet in a pub in quay clarke. Went on to stroll at Suntec but ended up at CBD also duno where kinda lost. Found a basement carpark & bang her jia lat jia lat. CUM in her raw & walk away. HA!

GOD SISTER(elder)

- ECP. We went out drinking. Always had the hots for her, oh well, her tits is in G size tats y. Went to the hawker centre & bought a few bottles of tiger. By the time clear last bottle already so high we started kissing. She's a MILF w a kid, divorced. Finger her till she unzip me & fuck me on the bench. A brunch of MATs r nearby singing drinking make merry can hear us moaning & all. While leaving can hear them applause for us. CUM in her raw. Went to H81 for round 2.

EX - GF "W"

- I was working in a pub as a bartender for a short period after i ORDed. Shop closed & locked, she already high & tipsy, started frenching. Pulled down her shorts & bang her away on the pool table. Fucks! My knees hurt like the bloody motherfucker! She force onto me & started BBBJ'ing me OMFG! I had to finger her. She was really wet & all out a sudden, she SQUIRT! Not believing what i seen, i fingered her more vigorously & she squirt again all over me. GEES!!! Hot! Went off to finish in H81 where i set my record for banging 7 times in 1 single night. Phew!

Oh well, i'm already 30. The above accounts r written based on my best memories without any BS

Men will go thru great lengths to find sex. Women? To find love.
Old 27-04-2010, 02:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ig83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this thread dead?@@
Old 28-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not much but share anyway.

A few weeks back after late night movie sent my girl home. It was very late. She was wearing a black tube dress and once we get into the lift, I pull down her dress and then pull down her bra. Revealing both her breast and nipples. I fondered with her left breast and suck her right. She was having her period so cannot bonk, but she was tried to unzip my jeans to HJ for me. We were having a good time.

Suddenly the lift door open! We forget to press the floor and someone want to take the lift. A teenage boy in his jogging attire was shocked and stare at us. My girl quickly turned back to adjust her dress. So pai sei!! Lucky the boy know what to do and took the next lift instead.
Old 28-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
JohnnyCash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My office server room
Car (had sex and BJ)
office Room
hotel toilet
classroom at 3am (sneak in the school)
highway in frm Sg to KL backdoor open and she was on the passenger door fuck her from behind) 2am
Old 28-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiletto View Post
Hi KeanuReeves as tempting as the offer is I've never cheated on my husband. H ow did you know that having sex in the sea is at the top of my fantasy list. Thanks for the offer though
Yes me too

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
GatsbyRubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to SP to look for my fb and decided to make out at the boys toilet of school of chemical and life sciences. Good experience but limited space.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

abt 20 years ago in uni (foreign), a couple made out on the grass in the uni compound beside the BBQ pit in bright daylight. actually the field was quite open as there were not many trees around. the news soon spread like wild fire in the uni, everybody trying to find out who did it. i guess if it happens today, it won't be as sensational n the video/pics will be posted out in no time today for all to see.

Last edited by sun814; 30-04-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 30-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Isn't it an offense to fuck in public? I remember there was a case sometime ago and the couple was charged for an indecent act in public...

WTF? I think fucking in public is an extreme form to show affection.Just wondering...such acts, Like fucking, kissing, hugging...Would one be executed in a Muslim country?

peace

ps, for the record, it was new year's eve 2009 and I fucked my fb on the open bridge of docked yacht at Keppel Marina...We sneaked to an empty boat and fucked to the tune of Auld Lang Syne from other boaters around us....
Old 30-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nerdynerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sentosa used to be my fav. spot.

Would pay to drive in, find a good dark spot, drive the whole car as close as to the bushes and Viola !!!! off we go.

But nowadays, i think quite difficult already, Sentosa is so open up nowadays, I think no more dark spot with bushes. I still remember the open air carparks always have very dim lighting or sometime no lighting before. Romantic wor.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Tripster;4812093]Isn't it an offense to fuck in public? I remember there was a case sometime ago and the couple was charged for an indecent act in public...

WTF? I think fucking in public is an extreme form to show affection.Just wondering...such acts, Like fucking, kissing, hugging...Would one be executed in a Muslim country?
[QUOTE]

thanks to camera handphone and STOMP...
even hugging or kissing in public oso kenna take photo and posted in STOMP!!!!
or walking in ur own house in underwear oso kenna complained tat bad influenece on children or watever bullshit la...!!!
really dun understand all these ppl, it's already 21st century and there're thousands of way to access to porno, nude etc.... yet still want to pretend innocent...

Old 30-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jonny1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did 2 time at the HDB top floor stairs (during teenage time, no $$$ book hotel)
Few time at Pasir Ris park playground
1time at Bukit Merah swimming pool
1time at the public toilet
Few time in car the East Coast last carpark

For me bonking in public area not shiok cos worry ppl might saw u and all. I still prefer in bed cos can do pattern and all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1