The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7868 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Which stable is Ning Ning from? Don't see her ad anywhere
She has RTC-ed long time ago. Used to be with Shen Hua.
Old 25-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Came across this new girl Mei Mei at http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=833. I was immediately attracted by her looks. SMS her and booked her easily but still worried whether photos are fake, or whether service is ok.

Reached there then realised she works at a HC as opposed to other girls at the same site. It is a newly opened HC. I had a short chat with a few other girls there who look pretty and friendly but did not get their names or contacts.

Mei Mei looks exactly as the photos in the ad. She just arrived here a few weeks ago. She had experience in massage back in China. I can say her massage skill is pretty good. I opted for HJ which she did it really slow and nice, one of the best HJ I had at a HC.

She is a nice girl who made me felt comfortable and relaxed there. We chatted throughout my time there and it was interesting talking to her.

The price shows in the ad includes entrance $50 for 1 hour massage and $50 for 1 HJ. The $100 does not include the capped "CIM" as shown in the ad which was confusing. Will need to top up for that.

Plan to rtm her when budget allows it
Old 25-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Is she ex-Shuang Shuang (SLG)?

http://sglonelyguy.com/angie-massage/

Her damage is oddly set at $98. For auspicious reason?
Old 25-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally with time to spare for a massage after being busy with work.

Decided to RTM Lucy as having no luck with my shortlisted MLs.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14155654

Her massage skill has improved considerably as compared with last visit and at the same time she is still hardworking.

Will not say too much about the sensual part, you will need to experience it yourself to know the shiok feeling.

GFE still gao gao throughout the session, no shortchange of time and no usage of phone during the entire session.

Another extremely good visit imho.

Managed to have a good night rest at home after the session, woke up in the morning feeling super refresh.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 25-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
she looks like SG OL chiobu.....dun gum you??
The 2 pics in her ad that she is leaning forward sibei gum me...
Her main pic in wechat looks quite different... but then this is just my personal view and I haven't met her in person...

Cathy

Last edited by derrickboy; 25-03-2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 25-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Is she ex-Shuang Shuang (SLG)?

http://sglonelyguy.com/angie-massage/

Her damage is oddly set at $98. For auspicious reason?
purely commercial. Lol. Like Hu Die who used to set @ 108.

it's 2 digit instead of 3.... but yet Bro will be too paiseh to ask for $2 change. Lol
Old 25-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/mint/

Quick MR on mint as shes no longer a stranger to all bros here.
Finally manage to book her on good friday and the experience was simply awesome.
Real person is more sweeter and cuter than photo imho. She has that bubbly and cheerful face..
she does shower with you before and after the message and a lot of teasing too ��..her body to me is well maintain as she mentioned that she does some exercise which is a huge plus for me...
Body : 10/10
Boobs : maybe B+ near to C (just nice for me)
Face : 9.5/10
Sensual : wont elaborate further. Simply shiok especially the hdly part before finishes me off haha
GFE : doesnt feel commercial at all
Rtm : definitely once i recharge my vit m
Old 25-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=377680

MR for Angel. She's 1 of my failsafe masseur who is damn good in authentic massage n juagen n with a happy ending and I'm surprised that so far no one mentioned abt her in this thread. Usually I dun write MRs for MLs who are already very popular, but since she started offering this this dds bio-electric therapy into her options of massage, I felt there's a need to share this great find n therapy with all the bros.

This bio-electric therapy is really quite soothing n beneficial to health as can be seen from the link below. She's a certified therapist of this product which according to her is also used by sportsman for recovery or healing purposes which I firmly believe its benefits. It's definitely not as "painful" as what ex-Crystal who's famous for this electric massage but who uses a totally different kind of product. It's kinda difficult to explain, but u have to try at least once to believe it's effects n shiok-ness.

Juz be mindful that those who has any metal parts in their body or those heart pacers cannot do this therapy. This therapy need a longer time to perform n hence its for a 90min session which includes also juagen n happy ending at $150. For 60mins, it's her famous traditional massage+juagen+happy ending for $100. She's definitely not a time watcher n in fact always cater a 30min break in between sessions so that bros can take their time or won't be rush if they are slightly late. Her whole session will take up ur full 60 or 90mins n u will still have time to bath n relax abit. That's what I like, no rush as she seldom do back to back sessions unless some bros really late or timing too tight. Best of all, she has an amazing athletic figure!
Health benefits of DDS bio-electric therapy:
http://www.ddshealth.com/
Looks: 7/10 (Young milfy looks which is beautiful n won't reject 1)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim, athletic body with a B boob?)
Massage: 8.5/10 (properly trained in China n Thai and versed in diff massage)
Juagen: 8.5/10 (as authentic as u can get)
Bio-electric therapy: 8.5/10 (soothing n felt rejuvenated after session)
HJ: 8/10 (after such a good juagen session, the hj felt even more awesome! The sensual part is good n stimulating. Roaming is restricted to top only. But it's already felt so good. Haha)
GFE: 9/10 (a good conversationalist, can talk anything under the sun.)
RTM: Yes till the stage it's countless. FYI she was the undisputed angpai Queen a few yrs ago when the massage scene was not so rampant.
Damage: $100 for 60min or $150 for 90min session.
Old 26-03-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
bro, have u tried? bit skeptical about that. last i heard she was fully clothed.
not yet, her answer to the full nudity part not firm. kiv again haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Unlike her chio friend, her attire made roaming quite accessible la...
thanks but only top roaming not good enuf for $120.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=377680

MR for Angel.

She's definitely not a time watcher n in fact always cater a 30min break in between sessions so that bros can take their time or won't be rush if they are slightly late.
Wow! she is still around lol. The only one I came across that actually schedule some time in btw clients.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-03-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heres a FR for a gem I wish I found earlier myself.
Sglonelyboy diana

http://sglonelyguy.com/diana-massage/

Location - north to central area. (purple line) Nice place bt best to come 5min before.
Looks: 8 to 8.5 similar to picture with above average looks and around twenties
Body about B+ and A- if u like thin with abit of fat body. She somehow has thin ass but pretty sure shes not in fat area.
Massage: 8.5 to 9. Can see she knows how to apply masage using her hands, elbow and knee. Pretty satisfied with how she massage with pressure n hvin a nice touch tat keeps me immersed in her touch. I tink her touch quite magical. Pretty good in tis area
Sensual: 8.5 to 9/10 due to her heavenly touch and her thin ass and body, she use a unique way to turn u on. Showin her back and pullin her wear up to let u immerse in atmosphere. Followed by her lickin and touch all over ur lower sensitive part of my body while softly rubbing my brother. Overall she knows how to take it slow n make u jizz with hrr soft soft touch n lick.

Had to book her very very late. Thats how much customers she have for that day.
Overall: 8.5 cuz I tink shes quite gd in massage and sensual. I tink she no need fr also alrdy secretly famous among her customers.

Last edited by veneze; 26-03-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: add more details
Old 26-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
$120.
Haha I knew it...

But I didn't say I didn't try to roam south...

Cathy
Old 26-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha I knew it...

But I didn't say I didn't try to roam south...
what a happy ending, wahahaha
Old 26-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
JustOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have shortlisted Xiao Mi after reading bro conquer and macktamer posts earlier.

Finally visted her after having vit M recharged.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13945028

Looks: 7/10 - Highly resemble her new photos (only notice some blemish when i went really close to her face).
Figure: 9/10 - Attractive with proportional figure. Soft Boobs around size C.
Massage: 6/10 - Average, does cover back and legs.
Sensual: 9/10 - Started with BM on my back then front, followed with a slow and sensual BBBJ and finish off with HJ. Managed to have good roaming with only panty on.
GFE: High and did not felt any awkward moments. She was chatty and polite at all time.
Overall: 8/10

Location: Central. Plenty of roadside parking lots and ~10-15mins walk from MRT/Bus stop.

RTM: Yes, my type. Did not feel rush during the entire session. She showered me before and after. No shortchange of time and minimum usage of phone.
Old 26-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made a booking for today with my regular ML C. But was told this morning she is not feeling well & therefore mission cancelled. On a frantic search for another ML to fill the gap, few texts were to sent out. Aini was the first to response & time slot secured. Lucky me. Hope the meet up would be a mind-blowing (sexually) one
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 26-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Made a booking for today with my regular ML C. But was told this morning she is not feeling well & therefore mission cancelled. On a frantic search for another ML to fill the gap, few texts were to sent out. Aini was the first to response & time slot secured. Lucky me. Hope the meet up would be a mind-blowing (sexually) one
ML sie.... not feeling well? hehe, Aini not bad though, should have a very good time, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1