The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 10
fuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to all
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thank you for yr sexy sharing with those 2 SAHMs bro...that's amazing...how u manage to poke their pussies so easily in just one meeting ??....you must be a 6-pack yandao for them to submit their most private n forbidden parts or treasures to a stranger like u for yours n their enjoyment... goes to show how sex deprived they are by their husbands at home...good if u could share the notti conversations the 3 of u had that led to yr 3-some sex n are their pussies hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??

Hey bro, thanks for the kind words.

I'll be honest here...I'm no yandao nor do I have a toned body. I'm just an ordinary married guy with a slight belly who knows how to take advantage of the situation when it arises.

The key thing I've learnt when I got married is first to NOT go after single women. Those are ticking time bombs waiting to explode. If you're married, go after married women.

Secondly, it's all about reading the game if you want to put it down to football terms lol. I guess when one is heading towards his fifties he gains a wealth of experience along the way. But of course you can't just approach any married woman and talk her into having sex with you. It's really down to how much effort you want to put in.

As for these 2 ladies, I saw an opportunity. While I was standing around my daughter making sure she enjoyed herself at the attraction, the 2 of them looked really bored and were just happy to watch their kids play from afar. That alone already tells me a lot from their body language. So when my daughter and their kids started playing together it opened a door somewhat.
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Rickey,

Not necessary.

My busty colleague, may be due to the way I always looked into her face and eyes when talking to her, will seek me out in the office to discuss work. SHe does not act the same with other male colleagues.

After I left the company and for a while she was stay at home mom, she invited only me to her house for breakfast.

This is the level of trust that gain when treating them with respect.
Bro Lipe,

Thanks for sharing how to gain the trust of gals...you seem to hv attracted this busty colleague of yrs n she appears to be so glued to u n no one else...that's good for u as she is exclusively yrs now

But the point is some naughty girls do not mind to zaogeng their boobs n sometimes even their panties to other guys n would like to see their reaction...they like to make guys salivate for them, that kind of see only but no touch

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
fact that they didn't shy away from the conversation is a good start.

about your adventures with wife or the lack thereof?

i always believe such encounters are usually by chance and not planned. the more u planned the more it doesn't happen.
You are totally right my bro.

Such encounters are never planned. I just pounced on the opportunity when it arose

And what did I share? well I just relate to them and shared some half truths
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
Right, can share more? Especially how it leads to sex? If all conversations are not related to sex, how the 2 women initiate?
Hey bro,

There was nothing to initiate. we started off just chatting general stuff and soon we started talking about our kids and then it got deeper. that was all
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

When talking to ladies, keep your eyes to their face. This MUST be self control to avoid looking at other parts of their body.

The ladies are very sensitive. If your eyes wonder to other body parts, they will think you are pervert and lessen your chance to proceed further.

My busty colleague trusted me so much that she will revealed some of her personal life. Whenever I talk to her, my eyes will only look into her face. When i want to admire her busty outline, I will do discreetly without her noticing it.

In addition, my partner, another colleague used to confide to me about my other male colleagues. The girls among themselves will exchange notes on how each male colleague behave.

They will compare notes on these male colleagues when talking to them will keep on looking at their busts. This will give them the creeps and avoid the male colleague as much as possible.

Also during my part time studies, in our group after class, the girl will insist that I should go along to KTV. If I am not going, they will not go. Remember to keep the eyes to their face and also talk decently. Flirting can only be done if they trust you well enough.

Man THIS BRO has it all down. RESPECT.

Everything he says here is true. I can totally vouch for it
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the kind words.

I'll be honest here...I'm no yandao nor do I have a toned body. I'm just an ordinary married guy with a slight belly who knows how to take advantage of the situation when it arises.

The key thing I've learnt when I got married is first to NOT go after single women. Those are ticking time bombs waiting to explode. If you're married, go after married women.

Secondly, it's all about reading the game if you want to put it down to football terms lol. I guess when one is heading towards his fifties he gains a wealth of experience along the way. But of course you can't just approach any married woman and talk her into having sex with you. It's really down to how much effort you want to put in.

As for these 2 ladies, I saw an opportunity. While I was standing around my daughter making sure she enjoyed herself at the attraction, the 2 of them looked really bored and were just happy to watch their kids play from afar. That alone already tells me a lot from their body language. So when my daughter and their kids started playing together it opened a door somewhat.
Thank u bro for explaining more n yr clarification ..salute u for being an expert in reading the minds n body language of these married MILFs which gave u the chance of eating the 2 SAHMs ...now we r very keen to know if u are able to, how the notti conversations the 3 of u had led to their door being opened n if u could provide more juicy details of wat happened inside their bedroom...i.e. how u fucked them ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Hey bro,

There was nothing to initiate. we started off just chatting general stuff and soon we started talking about our kids and then it got deeper. that was all
Upz you +18 rep points.
You are in the right place at the right time, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1