The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
i always do that here, no one has refused so far
I am surprise u always able to do it. In other forums, majority of the tenants having problem with landlord, be it in Cambodia, Thailand....

Anyway, last advice regarding rental, the norm in Cambodia is 2+1. If u are happy with passing 5 or 6 mths of deposit to landlord, go ahead. End of the day, your money not mine.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
Yes bro, I reside in Phnom Penh

For Nagaworld free rooms perks.
Most already know - First timer if clock 18 points within 24hrs - free 1 room 2 night stay(valid for 3 months). There's another way to get free room after utilising the free room voucher.
Nagaworld "Bounce back program"
Email them, give your member id and full name and mention the "bounce back program" Its a marketing promo which they gives out frequently.
email - [email protected]

Massage.
I read good reviews about Master Kang but haven't been there yet.
I always go Lucky Eight massage, their masseurs are from china. Location directly opposite "Sofitel hotel entrance".
"Seeing hands" (blind massage) is quite good too.
Once awhile I visit "Aura spa" or "Bodia spa for body scrub and massage. (Try Bodia's couple room if have a lady companion)

For sensual massage, I do my monthly pilgrimage to hcmc for it

We would like to inform you about bounce back promotion.

During your trip if your earn point in 48hours

1. Earn 88pts you will get buy room get free one room next trip

2. Earn 188pts you will get 2 Free night next trip

3. Earn 388pts you will get 2Free night and 30 F&B for next trip.

4. Earn 588pts you will get 2Free night 50USD gaming credit and 30USD F&B for next trip.

5. Earn 888pts you will get 2Free night 100USD gaming credit and 50USD F&B for next trip.

6. Earn 1,888pts you will get 2Free night 500USD gaming credit and 200USD F&B for next trip.

I entitle to no.2...but the problm is now i quite doubt when the person replied only balid till end of next month.

I clock the require point during last trip 7-10 oct.seem like the validity dont have standard rule or the person gv wrong info?
Old 17-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am surprise u always able to do it. In other forums, majority of the tenants having problem with landlord, be it in Cambodia, Thailand....

Anyway, last advice regarding rental, the norm in Cambodia is 2+1. If u are happy with passing 5 or 6 mths of deposit to landlord, go ahead. End of the day, your money not mine.
bro my deposit only 2 months for 1 year lease , anyway this thread is about cheonging in cambodia, just a bit of FR, shanghai KTV girls tiong bu now asking for 200$ ST and 300$ LT, WTF!!! market totally spoiled liao, and tiong bu is not even young, all are late 20s to mid 30s who cannot make it back in mainland and resort to go oversea, they know they will be of higher quality when compared to local black skined khmer girls, chee bye, really sian, my playground is spoiled liao.

BTW upon seeing the tiong bu asking for this price, the local whiter skin khmer girls also upped their price, now ST is at least 150$, chee bye japanese, korean and mostly chinese spoil market
Old 17-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro my deposit only 2 months for 1 year lease
No problem, 2 mths is norm. Just highlighting to the rest dun go for big amount of deposit.

I give another example how idiotic and no integrity these landlords are. To them, they can swallow their integrity because of money.

I rented a whole building of 6 floors for my company in PP for USD 10,000 per month. The contract was 2 years and renewal with a max of 10% increment in rental in the next contract.

We spent money renovated the building internally and almost 2 yrs was up, we sat n nego a new contract. The greedy landlord demanded 50% increment, which was USD 15,000 per month. I showed the landlord the existing contract but he simply ignored it. I went to my lawyer, was advised, it will be a long legal process and landlord has the right to lock us out when contract ends while we wait for court date and the rest.

In the end, we have no choice but to accept the demand. I left PP, another guy took over me n I can foresee he will have another shit when the contract ends or getting back the deposit.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro my deposit only 2 months for 1 year lease , anyway this thread is about cheonging in cambodia, just a bit of FR, shanghai KTV girls tiong bu now asking for 200$ ST and 300$ LT, WTF!!! market totally spoiled liao, and tiong bu is not even young, all are late 20s to mid 30s who cannot make it back in mainland and resort to go oversea, they know they will be of higher quality when compared to local black skined khmer girls, chee bye, really sian, my playground is spoiled liao.
Most of the PRC gers in PP think their pussy is made of gold... They didn't realise they are too old to command these prices.

I went to Man Chien KTV, mummy from China, which initially I wanted to reject but anyway, she kept pushing her gers.... a group of old PRC, age about late 20s and mid 30s.... My friend took 1 prc and I took a Khmer from another mummy. My friend ger wanted 200 USD for ST. My friend almost had an heart attack cause in SG, these gers maybe SGD 50???.... I was laughing n commenting on him, "old lady u also can sit, now still want to bonk" BTW the tips the PRC demanded USD 50, my friend threw USD 30 at her n left, while my ger, I gave her USD 30 and she didn't say anything.

Fairer Khmer, the last was asking USD 100 ST... guess now will be higher.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Most of the PRC gers in PP think.......
Fairer Khmer, the last was asking USD 100 ST... guess now will be higher.
Bro, advise your friend to nuture his "famous 5", they can be fair or dark skinned, PRC, JAP, KOR, THAI, VN, etc....machiam like shape-shifters....up to his big head to decide...we dun want to be at mercy of CCBs out there.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro, advise your friend to nuture his "famous 5",
I have been practicing with my left hand. Should be good enough for lonely night.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No problem, 2 mths is norm. Just highlighting to the rest dun go for big amount of deposit.

I give another example how idiotic and no integrity these landlords are. To them, they can swallow their integrity because of money.

I rented a whole building of 6 floors for my company in PP for USD 10,000 per month. The contract was 2 years and renewal with a max of 10% increment in rental in the next contract.

We spent money renovated the building internally and almost 2 yrs was up, we sat n nego a new contract. The greedy landlord demanded 50% increment, which was USD 15,000 per month. I showed the landlord the existing contract but he simply ignored it. I went to my lawyer, was advised, it will be a long legal process and landlord has the right to lock us out when contract ends while we wait for court date and the rest.

In the end, we have no choice but to accept the demand. I left PP, another guy took over me n I can foresee he will have another shit when the contract ends or getting back the deposit.
yes as you have found out that contracts means shit in this country, i have known business owners being forced out of their contracts and when they go to court the judge throws out the case, just becoz the judge received a 2000$ angpao.

how to deal with this, one might ask? simple
1 - know someone powerful
2 - have some guns
3 - have lots of money and know where to use it on
Old 17-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Do business in "cowboy" countries sure have many headaches and tio jiak.
China also same thing.

But it is because of countries like these that Singapore can still survive because of credibility, law and intellectual property protection.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody wanna go together next month 24-28...hmmm i considering ..free 2 night from naga.

Damn miss those USD
Old 19-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Confirm prices have gone up. One rose who worked at Nagaworld quoted US150, while another US700! One more asked for $200, ST or LT up to you. All Wechat connections. I haven't check out the bars, but I suspect prices there would have gone up as well. The other night, though, someone asked for USD100 but I bargained down by half. But I didn't want to because it was late.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
Confirm prices have gone up. One rose who worked at Nagaworld quoted US150, while another US700!
USD700?? Either u or her high on beer/drug
Old 20-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Why I high? I am just telling you what I heard. Anyway it was on wechat and sometimes girls dont like you or busy they just tell you a high price so you dont ask anymore. It's normal.

I also told everybody other prices, right? So I was not high.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
One rose who worked at Nagaworld quoted US150, while another US700!
Quote:
Why I high? I am just telling you what I heard. Anyway it was on wechat and sometimes girls dont like you or busy they just tell you a high price so you dont ask anymore. It's normal.
Quote:

I can now quite sure u were high on drugs or beer.... I mentioned "either u or her" not only u... USD 700 for a pussy is rare n expensive in PP. Either u heard or read wrongly or the ger pussy is gold. BTW, when u are sober, then let us know from Naga or wechat...
Old 22-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can now quite sure u were high on drugs or beer.... I mentioned "either u or her" not only u... USD 700 for a pussy is rare n expensive in PP. Either u heard or read wrongly or the ger pussy is gold. BTW, when u are sober, then let us know from Naga or wechat...
Question is who paid the 700 to eat the golden pussy.... ppl pls dun go pp...it's very ex now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1