The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 13-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
IchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Cecelia from PowerAngels

link: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=475206

Central, about 10mins walk from MRT, discreet. Facilities were clean and in good condition. Minimalist room with just the mattress on the floor. Could possibly be improved with springier bed and fluffier pillows.

Face: 8.5/10
Not that close to the pics, but very pretty nonetheless. Face shape closer to the studio pics. The live pic looks like it got stretched horizontally, her face isn't that round, but more the sharper kind (not a bad thing). Average skin tone, neither fair nor tan.

Body: 8.5/10
Fabulous figure. No dreaded tummy fats or stretch marks. Boobs are a handful, full C, firm, and of good shape. Uncertain if natural or enhanced. Height is roughly as advertised, about 165cm. Only flaw is the presence of a burn scar (or birth mark...?). It's above her boobs, slightly visible if you look closely at the live pic. Not a major problem to me. Apart from that, rather flawless skin.

Personality: 10/10
Perhaps her strong point. Good command of both English AND Chinese, topped off with a decent sense of humour. She is chatty, able to hold interesting conversations. Claims to hold a bachelor's degree.

Action: 9/10
She's balances being playful and passionate well. No Dolby surround quality stereo, but good amount of teasing, frenching, and cuddling. She's also tight, and very hardworking too.

Overall, very good value for the $140 promotional price. Probably even a good deal for the non-promotional $160 price tag. Definitely recommended.
Old 13-09-2014, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
Giam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Bros!

Anyone tried the HK Babes from Vipthaiclub? tks
Old 13-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaaa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try NARIN from mamasan? Any FR?
Old 13-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
aaaa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro try NARIN from mamasan? Any FR for her?
Old 13-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
observer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. Being out of this for quite some time, any good recommendation ? Think is hard to find a stander like bro frank stable de .. @-@ "
Old 13-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

royalrumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Monica (Monte29)

Magazine Model... Super big 39E boobs... Commando service... Will do anything except AJ... Really knows how to satisfy all men... Overall would describe her as Sex Goddess!

Nice time with her, my ratings:
BBBJ 9/10
CIM 10/10
Frenching 9/10
FJ 9.5/10
Body Massage 10/10
Anal 0/10 i asked her she said no, over all fully satisfied. Worth the damage.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Paris from Laserbabes

My Ratings for Paris
Looks:8/10
Boobs:9/10(big,yummy)
Body:8/10(the type i like)
Bbbj:9/10(fantastic and damned powerful tongue with licking that make u high)
Frenching:7/10(could be a little more enthusiastic)
Fingering:YES (Wet)
Painting:YES (No Smell)
Nuru nuru:9/10
FJ:9/10(Very hardworking)
Gfe:8/10

RTF: Nope, too many girls to try

Overall not a bad experience. Laserbabes girls usually don't disappoint.
Old 13-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
WOTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short FR for Cheris from laserbabes.Had her for today's breakfast and felt that she deserved a FR.

One of the best experience i have had. Her plus points is her service oriented attitude. She will try to make you feel relaxed through her attitude (keep smiling) and good massage. Her english is also better than most thais. The negative point maybe she is not for boob lover.

Thanks bro Linus for the arrangement
Old 14-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Dream from VIP Thai Club

Face 7/10: About 70% of pic, not a fan of the makeup but not as heavy as I thought.
Body: 8/10: Nice body decent ass to squeeze.
Boobs: 8.5/10: B cups, not D as advertised.
FJ: 7/10 : Pretty good but not the type to take charge.
Frenching 7/10: Not bad but no painting though.
BBBJ 7.5/10: Pretty good.
GFE 6/10: Can understand quite well but don't really click with her.
Room: Solid bed and good space
Location: A bit far for regular bonks, but probably my favourite for overnight.
RTF: Probably not, was a decent bonk but not my type. Maybe try the HK gals.
Old 14-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AHxxJIE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i have her contacts?
Old 14-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Mate, read through these threads.

One

Two

Pierre.
Thanks for the infor.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Faye from sherbet18

Just had a session with her just now. Like what other bro say,she's quite pretty. Can converse really well in english and is quite chatty. I spent an hour plus just talking to her about random stuff and her life. She loves to travel and has been to most of the european and scandinavian countries and also used to study in uk hence the good english. High gfe by her i would say. Shall not delve into the sexual part but it was good. If bros spend enough time talking to her and getting to know her,you'll be amazed at the things she do like eg her interest in sports. Rugby and racing are some of her fave. She kept asking me about the f1 due next week. A pity she needs to work on those days. Oh yes she craves mexican food so if any bro could like maybe bring some tacos or burritos,that would be good.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

STABLE: Les Affairs Xcorts
Gem: Hebe

Time: 12-09-2014 0100h
Venue:Central

Looks:8.5/10
"Very model-like, don't look like pictures, but to my surprise.... Chio bu spotted"

Shower: 8/10
"SOP, very chatty, a cock-teaser"

Cat-Bath: 9/10
"This girl knows how to satisfy a guy, few tricks up her sleeves. Got you unexpected, craving for more"

FJ: 7.5/10
"Tight, accommodating. P.S I like her moans hahaha"

GFE:**/10
"Please insert your own numbers in. Definitely a double digit, but I don't know how to rate this. I mean, who will show and offer you a cupboard full of biscuits and drinks? P.S she asked me to put on her sexy lacy lingerie and catwalked for me"

Service: **/10
"Please insert your own numbers again, thank you very much"

RTF - Definitely a yes.

Take care of this gem bros!
P.S Bro lax, please take in more of these gems ok?
Old 15-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Niva from Pimp08

Hi bros,

After Elva from Devil House, my next target was the young body of Miss Niva @Pimp08.

Niva Mission Objectives
* Big firm C cup assets: achieved
* GFE: achieved

After mission with Elva, I met the delicious Niva on Friday. She's a young woman with foxy eyes and pixie face. Posted pics are quite accurate. She welcomed me in a grey tube dress that was sticking to her curves and did well to highlight her beauty. I knew at the second I saw her she would have beautiful breasts. Also, she was fully naked under it.

Be aware, Niva is a newbie to the trade. You can discuss her personal story with her if interested. Do not expect PSE-fuck-me-everywhere kind of person. If you show patience and respect, she will open like a delicate flower. She is tight and soft. I started with shallow strokes before going in slowly full length. I could feel I was filling her completely. Cowgirl is best as she will control how much she can take and the rhythm she likes. Besides, watching her large and beautifully shaped enhanced breasts with tiny brown nipples going up and down is a mesmerizing view.

Niva's Additional Qualities:
* omg, those breasts. Did I say how much they're lovely?
* sweet voice
* gentle smile

Minor minus points for very demanding bros:
* Some services not delivered. Her choice. I respect it.

For my personal records:
- Niva receives category 3 award "Good Bonk" on my personal scorecard: Bad bonk | Average bonk | Good bonk | Great bonk

Thanks to Pimp08 agency for delivering such a quality gem.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Niva from Pimp08

Yoyo FR from Devil House

Pic Resemblance: 90% to vid, less makeup
Looks: 8/10 Clubbing gal with big knockers
Boobs:7/10 Enhanced C cups but well done, still got marshmallow feeling when squeeze
Frenching: 8/10 Have to work her up to get good action
BJ 8/10 : Decent
Massage N/A :
FJ: 8/10 :Quite good but nothing to shout about in particular
GFE: 7.5/10 : Can speak decent English and GFE once you break ice
Room: Great room and bed
RTF: Maybe, I have to try Bobo next. Not Jennifer Love Hewitt but I can see why the reference used, her cheekbones make her quite pretty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1