The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 21
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Bro thanks for picturee!! Definitely cute!! Waiting for the video and pic series. . Then again any clue for your next outing? Would be great if we were to peek at u guys doing it. Woot!!
Old 08-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bahamut84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Hope the picture and videos can be seen! Support it! Maybe can create a Blog and post it there? Not sure.

But do let us know when you post them? You have our support!
Old 08-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyforum123 View Post
just replied

thanks for supporting!

hmmm well you will certainly ended up at the deepest bottom of our list if you took a pic of us without consent and posting it on the forum.

Thanks! you shall be the last we sent the pic to

of course. stay tuned!

Haha pokemon isit. no need up us no worries. just comment more yeah!
Bro, the TS the one who ask me take photo and post here as proof to other bros not I Wana take n post. Didn't even see their faces coz it was dark.. Up u Liao.. Hope to see your photos in action! Support!
Old 08-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda123 View Post
Bro thanks for picturee!! Definitely cute!! Waiting for the video and pic series. . Then again any clue for your next outing? Would be great if we were to peek at u guys doing it. Woot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut84 View Post
Hope the picture and videos can be seen! Support it! Maybe can create a Blog and post it there? Not sure.
But do let us know when you post them? You have our support!
Thanks for all the support hmm okies we shall drop hints to our whereabouts next time how bout that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
Thanks for the pic bro. Your girl's body v ichiban! Tall, fair, slim, slurp slurp..
I hope to see the both of you live in action soon!
hehe you are too kind. add us on kik. we chat more there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeeboi View Post
If you guys are looking for amateur in photography so as not to interrupt your actions I can help.. Bring ur own micro SD card.. Just providing service.. Not compulsory to keep the photos.. =D
boy always shoot/snap while we are in the action. maybe we do need a third party...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
Bro, the TS the one who ask me take photo and post here as proof to other bros not I Wana take n post. Didn't even see their faces coz it was dark.. Up u Liao.. Hope to see your photos in action! Support!
Then thats acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdfreak View Post
Keep it going!! Your stories are awesome and makes me wish I had such opportunities like this. My wife isn't as open however and I can only fantasize.
Make her open up! Drinks always helps
Old 08-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing pic, thanks. Your gf has awesome figures, you should be proud of her.

Hope you have more adventures coming your way!!!
Old 08-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Part 2:
This time Boy and I got a little drunk and we went to Bishan park two. As you guys know the park is split into two big parks.

I was in a white cotton vneck top and tight jeans that night.

Once we were there, we got down and again started to walk around. Sadly, the second park is even more open. Mostly brightly lit open grass patch. We ended up at the mini river and there was a path of rocks leading to the opposite side.

We got curious and decided to cross it. We found ourselves at a pretty dim pathway and then boy decided that we shoot some pictures there. The path can be seen from the people coming out from the golf driving range carpark and of course people opposite at the park. But we didn’t care as I got horny from the idea.

He got me to roll up my top, revealing my black lacy bra underneath and started snapping away. But he realized that lighting was pretty bad and told me to stand directly under a lamppost. I obliged.

He then came over and took my bra off. After a few snaps, he commanded me to take my jeans off. I was too horny by then and totally forgot it that its hard to take my jeans off higher risk of me getting seen by people. I pulled my jeans down to my ankles and there was I in just my black thongs and hands on my breast.

Then there were three joggers from opposite and boy signaled to me. I hurried to bend down and pull up my jeans but it was just too tight and all this while my ass was exposed in their direction. Haha but we couldn’t tell if they saw or not. Thrill much.

Then Boy pulled me over to a metal signage where its dimly lit and started to touch me all over. We hot French and he bit my neck. He is always so good in pleasing me and making me wet in an instant. He then cup my breast and started to fondle it from behind. All these while im totally half naked.

He turned me around and suck my nipples like no tomorrow. I moaned so loud but no one could hear me. Then his fingers ran down my body and reached underneath my thongs and started touching me at my most sensitive spot. The thrill was so good that I begged him to fuck me.

“No. Not yet”

Following which he squatted down and inserted one finger inside me. He fingered me there and after a while I could feel a second finger coming in. I screamed.

He then pulled down his shorts and got my favorite man toy out. Without hesitation bend me against the signage and inserted his hard dick inside me. The feeling was orgasmic and I could cum anytime. He doggied me right there in public and once again we were lost in our sex bubble, ignoring everything around us. He went on for a good time raw and then we got a shock of our lives..

Right behind us 20meters away a indian guy was walking towards us and from where he was standing I knew he saw it all. Hehe oops busted once again. We hurried to wear our clothes back and we hurried back across the river to the other side with my bra in my hand. There were a few couples and all turned and looked at us. We shyly made our way back to the car and realized the indian guy was following us all these while. I smiled and we sped off.

End.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
Amazing pic, thanks. Your gf has awesome figures, you should be proud of her.

Hope you have more adventures coming your way!!!
Thanks dear <3
Old 08-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped you as well hoping to get goodies. Damm hot thread!
Old 08-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pitching tent
Old 08-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bahamut84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Hints? Nice. If we were there, are we able to Tell you we were bro from sammyboy haha can watch a good live show?

Never seen before actually for myself.

By the way, you guys got kik? What is shared there?
Old 08-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
sillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Part 2:
This time Boy and I got a little drunk and we went to Bishan park two. As you guys know the park is split into two big parks.
nice ! any pic to share again?
Old 08-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, i have upped you yesterday
Old 08-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the offer love erotic shoot sounds kinky.

Anw how's the picture?
I'm glad that you find the idea kinky.

To the rest of the bros who don't appreciate my honest comment about the picture, at least have the balls to leave your nick when you zap me.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Coffeeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for all the support hmm okies we shall drop hints to our whereabouts next time how bout that?

hehe you are too kind. add us on kik. we chat more there.

boy always shoot/snap while we are in the action. maybe we do need a third party...

Then thats acceptable.

Make her open up! Drinks always helps

Cool.. Do pm me if u guys need my help.. Got a gopro and a DSLR.. Lol
Old 09-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut84 View Post
Hints? Nice. If we were there, are we able to Tell you we were bro from sammyboy haha can watch a good live show?

Never seen before actually for myself.

By the way, you guys got kik? What is shared there?
Watch out for this space as we might just drop hints on where we are next time. But the major question is... Are you guys fast enough to find us?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1