The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Hazel

Anyone try the new gal the recept has been recommending me..
Hazel...?
Old 31-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Antzbites

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hot Tea Ice Water

Thanks Bro ezeddy on your FR on Ribena. Tempted to try her during my recent visit to Dragon but was persuaded to try Summer instead....and mind you, she's a sexy little bitch. Did not regret taking her as she has good attitudes and is willing to please you. However, was disappointed when asked if she could use hot tea and ice water for bj... as experienced in Leisure. Anyone try this service at Dragon before? If yes, which girl?
Old 01-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mansee77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Armani

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowBro
bro Super 4,

Guess you had a good time with Violet... if you have notice her undress, you will see that she has a great body with very smooth & nice skin... the only drawback i felt for her is her boob size...

she is my favorite in Dragon.. Miko and Gucci are good in the other aspects.. but do you realise that they are quite loose? Violet still feels pretty tight after these while...

only if her boobs were bigger....

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro Shadow,

Hv not visited Dragon for a long time, may be 1 or 2 yrs.
Do u know whether Armani is still aaroung?

Thanks
Old 01-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Armani

Quote:
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro Shadow,

Thanks
I think gone already. :-(
Old 03-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Samster

manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Armani

Quote:
Originally posted by mansee77

Bro Shadow,

Thanks
gone few years liao
Old 04-11-2002, 12:29 PM
live2002evil

young fl

heard tat there is some young (n i mean young) fl gals at dragon. any bro who is a regular there can confirm? i not familar w e place, so they might not entertain. if confirm got, pls pm me n we go chiong together. tks a lot
Old 10-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Samster

violet

Just came back from dragon.. FR on violet

have not visited violet for quite awhile, surprisingly she still remembers me. Complain to me that business is bad now.. well, tell me where has good business now.

Anyway, she is still herself, great talker, good conversationist, fun and very considerate and gave a good massage as well.. since she knew me, she just went out and get her barang barang after awhile.

Well, she gave me a good bj just now for about 10mins which is good as most of the gals only do it for awhile, the best part is that she is really going at it and i was digging her at the same time, i really enjoyed it....then she turn over and kiss me before she starts riding me back facing me, then proceed with her riding facing me, then missionary and then doggie... after i came, she turn over and kiss me and it was really nice.

Overall a really good time. Expensive place compared to other HC but i dont mind if everytime she treats me so well... havent have a good lay for quite a while... so this is money well spend for me.
Old 26-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential
gucci

Just tried her last night...I saw Diamond before trying her and thot she quite good looking, a bit of ice-cool look, like a bit tao lah

After going to roo waited for Gucci to turn up.

1st look, think I only rate her 6.5, really dont think that cute..after a decent massage and claiming she only here for 4 months proceed to specials.

She really bloody good at blow plus licking...just that tongue lah..excelent..what a thrill, after that went on to bang bang in few positions...plus funny moans from her...came with a smile on face

look - 6.5 ( 7.5 during BJ)
bod - 7
breast - 7 ( not bad)
Skin - 8 ( very smooth and fair)
FJ - 8
BJ - 9

RT - maybe not

After I went out saw this quite tall babe - long hair and a little mature but looks very good got classy look, I think she is summer but no one could confirm..now I need to go back and try...or else maybe try diamond or Janet...
Old 06-12-2002, 03:31 PM
marcoman

Re: Hazel

Quote:
Originally posted by manfon
Anyone try the new gal the recept has been recommending me..
Hazel...?
Did Hazel a month back when she first started - very professional.

Looks - 7/10
BJ - 7.5/10 (but it was a BBBJ)
FJ - 7.5/10 (like i said "professional" is the word - inclusive of AR)
Attitude - 8/10 (willing to please)
RTF? - No

Willing to french but i was not.

There are better ones at Dragon but that said, one man's meat is another's poison!
Old 07-12-2002, 11:25 PM
incubus6135

Re: gucci

Quote:
Originally posted by Hag4
Just tried her last night...I saw Diamond before trying her and thot she quite good looking, a bit of ice-cool look, like a bit tao lah

After going to roo waited for Gucci to turn up.

1st look, think I only rate her 6.5, really dont think that cute..after a decent massage and claiming she only here for 4 months proceed to specials.
I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool. Quite surprised when she came in. She look on the contrary, the sweet young school girl type... was a bit disappointed as it was different from my expectation.

However, when she started her massage session, surprisingly it was very very comfortable and strong. Then when the action began (I opted for bm and hj), it was the best hj i ever tried - slow and arousing throughout and totally beyond my control to extend any longer ... cannot tahan from coming.

here's my verdict.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10 - short but nice proportion and good handful of breast
HJ - 9/10 (best so far)
BM - so so only.... but she likes to use her breast to tease your didi, making it hard slowly .... I would rate a 6.5/10

Will try her again when I wanted to settle for a HJ. Otherwise, I prefer Ribena, more accomodating... frenching and fingering allow but cannot compare to Gucci in terms of skills.

Brother Hag4, any review or FR on Diamond and Summer? Did u manage to try any of them? If so, tell us about how they look like.... I am trying to look for someone that looks classy and sexy (so far only Miko I tried has that attributes).
Old 07-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Samster

Re: Re: gucci

[QUOTE]Originally posted by incubus6135
[B]I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool.

Not sure who told you gucci was sophiscated and cool. She has always been described as the sweet next door kind of gal.. but glad you enjoyed her.. I think she is good and consistent with her service all along.
Old 08-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have been reading through the threads and i am interested to try some of the gals in there. Who would u guys advise. Prefer to be able to frencing and fingering.

Care to tell me the address and the market price. If these information have been posted b4 please refer me to the right threads.

Thanks
Old 08-12-2002, 02:35 AM
incubus6135

Quote:
Originally posted by treehouse
I have been reading through the threads and i am interested to try some of the gals in there. Who would u guys advise. Prefer to be able to frencing and fingering.

Care to tell me the address and the market price. If these information have been posted b4 please refer me to the right threads.

Thanks
Just wake the sleeping little friend of yours. There are plentiful to choose from but not one that is of common favourite. Be sporting and tell us your experience. Maybe by then, your questions will be answered.
Old 08-12-2002, 02:39 AM
incubus6135

Re: Re: Re: gucci

[QUOTE]Originally posted by manfon
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by incubus6135
I tried gucci recently too. Heard so much and what formed on my perception was someone sophiscated and cool.

Not sure who told you gucci was sophiscated and cool. She has always been described as the sweet next door kind of gal.. but glad you enjoyed her.. I think she is good and consistent with her service all along.
Sweet next girl comes in many form. The description leads to imagination of all possibility. And so is the grading given to looks. Personally, I felt Ribena and Miko look better than Gucci. However, the grading is such that Gucci scores better and therefore, the perception of things. Anyway, it's the service that counts and truly Gucci has live up to her reputation despite her claims to be only 4 months old in this HC.
Old 08-12-2002, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
axedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: gucci

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus6135
Sweet next girl comes in many form. The description leads to imagination of all possibility. And so is the grading given to looks. Personally, I felt Ribena and Miko look better than Gucci. However, the grading is such that Gucci scores better and therefore, the perception of things. Anyway, it's the service that counts and truly Gucci has live up to her reputation despite her claims to be only 4 months old in this HC.
Can post a FR on Gucci?? heard alot abt her. it makes me horny thinking abt it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1