The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

Jenn is such a sweet girl!
Old 18-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
a6gorilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it's time for some love from Jenn!
Old 18-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenn will give you pleasure..
Old 18-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Jenn jus feels guilty
Old 18-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interrresting...Will Jenn be next?
Especially since Jenn in described in the first page as "omg gorgeous face". :-)
Camping for the next episode.
Old 18-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

“Did Rain make you come check on me? Did your boss order you to clean up her mess?” were the first words out of my mouth when Jenn knocked and let herself in an hour later. It felt good to lash out at someone.

“No, they didn’t,” she said stiffly, narrowing her eyes at me. “If you’re going to be an asshole about things I’ll just leave you alone,” she snapped.

“Go then. I don’t need you. You’re all the same. All bloody fakers!” I said angrily. Jenn left my room in a huff, leaving the door open.

The world felt dark and gloomy. I closed the door and went to sleep. I woke up later to find a plate of food on my table. My laptop screensaver was changed to the scrolling marquee: “Eat! – Jenn”

I ate, and slept again. Jenn woke me up at 7 in the morning by tossing a wet towel on my face. I woke with a yell.

“What the fuck?” I cried out.

“It’s morning. Time for you to head to class,” said Jenn, already dressed for her day.

“Goddamnit, Jenn. You didn’t have to wake me up like that,” I complained.

“I’m going to walk Rain to school today. You go eat, and take care of yourself. You look like crap,” she said bossily and walked off. Rain…the sound of her name still hurt.

Fuck it, Lost. Be a man. It’s not like you’ve been with her for years. It’s only a fucking month. Pull yourself together, fucker!

I set to with grim determination. Got a clean shave, a cold shower, and out for breakfast. I resolved to put the issue with Rain aside, at least until after the exams. It was the last week of classes before we got a break to study for exams, called swot vac. I have more important things to focus on than moping about a girl who didn’t care about me.

The day passed in a blur. I told my coursemates what happened and endured another round of sympathising from them. They treated me to lunch and by the end of the day I felt marginally more cheerful.

Dinner time…I took my food and paused as I saw Rain sitting in a table with the rest of the Asians. My expression hardened and I turned to sit with my Aussie friends instead. The guys were a cheerful and rambunctious lot. The nonsense that went on at the table went a long way in taking my mind off things.

“Hey, Lost…” I heard Rain say from behind me. I had already finished my dinner. My mate, Locky, who got wind of what’s happened, nudged me to leave. I’m guessing he’ll help me deliver my plate to the kitchen. I nodded my thanks and left the table in a hurry, ignoring Rain who stood behind my seat at the table.

I stepped out of college and took a brisk walk down Swanston. It got a little chilly later on so I hurried back to college and planted myself in my room. Predictably, a knock came on my door. I sighed and shouted, “Go away, I don’t want to talk to you.”

“It’s me, Jenn. Please let me in. I’m not here to fight with you,” came the reply.

I grumbled and let her in. “What is it?” I asked tersely.

“Don’t worry, Rain doesn’t know I’m here,” she started.

“Yeah, whatever. But what do you want?” I asked again.

“Lost, I just want to check on you. I’m not Rain, okay? Don’t push me away,” she said.

“Yeah, you’re not. You’re just her minion and help her plot,” I said nastily. Take that, you bitch.

“No, I’m not! Try to understand, please, Lost. I really need the scholarship or I can’t study here. I had no choice,” said Jenn plaintively.

“Well, good for you. I hope you can keep your scholarship, and get your degree. I mean that. But please do not make the mistake that I could forgive either of you for not telling me the truth and stringing me along,” I replied.

Jenn had nothing to say to that, she just stood there in my room, looking angry and lost at the same time.

“It hurts to see you in so much pain, Lost,” she ventured.

“Hah! It hurts? Try being in my shoes!” I retorted.

“Can I, can I sit down please?” she asked, after another moment of silence. I gestured and she turned my chair and sat down, facing me.

“Look, you had a good time with Rain, right? At least look at the bright side of that. You have happy memories together,” said Jenn.

“Seriously, Jenn. I don’t know what you’re trying to do, but if you’re attempting to make me feel better, you suck at it,” I said.

“Actually, you’re right. I do kinda suck at this, Lost. I don’t know what more I could say. Perhaps it’s a good thing she ended things with you. She’s not exactly the angel she appears to be,” she said.

“Huh?”

“She’s had plenty of boyfriends back home. She’s a rich kid, and she has this innocent look going on for her, the guys just can’t resist her,” Jenn clarified.

“Great…just great! Things just get better and better,” I mumbled, frustrated. “Why are you telling me all this, anyway?”

“I wanted you to know what kind of a girl you’re losing. It’s not that big of a loss. You deserve someone better and you will get someone better,” said Jenn.

Inexplicably, I found my sense of humour returning at that point.

“Yeah, well. The sex was great though,” I mumbled. Jenn stared at me and blushed crimson. Can’t believe she didn’t see that coming.

“Oh, okay,” she muttered, looking embarrassed.

“You mean she never told you? I thought you two shared everything?” I couldn’t resist rubbing it in.

“She…she did mention it a time or two, I guess,” Jenn croaked, and then tried to clear her throat. “She said you always made sure her needs are satisfied.”

That was a revelation. I wasn’t, still am not, a good lover. I will confess, embarrassingly, that I don’t have that much staying power during sex. I do, however, like to engage in a lot of foreplay though, and I felt it was a big stroke (no pun intended) to the ego if I could get a girl to cum. At least I did something right in my relationship with Rain.

"Well, I’m fine, or as fine as I could be, Jenn. Thank you for coming to check on me. I appreciate it,” I said. It was my cue for her to leave.

“Do you think you can show me what it’s like?” came the unexpected question.

Huh? She can’t be serious?

“You can’t be serious?” my brain to mouth filter failed me.

“You miss the sex, I want to experience good sex at least once. We’re both adults, what’s wrong?” reiterated Jenn, somewhat challengingly.

“Never mind the fact that you conspired with Rain to deceive me. I just broke up with your best friend. What in the world would make you think I’d want to start a new relationship with you?” I was too shocked to be angry.

“Nobody ever said anything about a relationship. I know your heart is still with Rain, Lost. I can’t replace her. But maybe I can help you feel better?” said Jenn gently.

“I’m sorry, Jenn. I don’t think I’m quite ready to get over Rain yet. What more be intimate with someone who’s been nothing but mean to me for the better part of the year,” I replied incredulously.

Jenn’s face fell. “I’m really sorry that I’ve contributed to hurting you, Lost. And I’m also sorry for being rude to you all year long. I really don’t know how to make things up to you. If I could turn back the clock, I would.”

She looked all of her 19 years. I’ve always thought of her as cocksure and arrogant due to her attitude towards me, but she exhibited a vulnerable sight that I’ve never seen before. The protective side of me wanted to go to her and comfort her, but I was still hurt by what she and Rain did, and how they both kept things from me. I wasn't really able to be kind to Jenn at that moment.

“I think it’s better if you go, Jenn. I need to rest and sort this shit out,” I said, hopefully in a calm manner.

“Okay, Lost. I’ll see you around,” she said, still downcast.

I tried to put everything outside my mind and concentrate on working up my revision plan.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 18-09-2014 at 03:29 PM.
Old 18-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Sorry guys, I can't respond to your comments atm cos it would lead to spoilers. I would say to bro 8387 though: Flo was by far the most beautiful girl I've ever met, but I've never had the pleasure of her, more's the pity She was just the catalyst for Rain to loosen her inhibitions around me.

Remember, this period was very surreal to me, and resembled more a tv drama than real life. But having lived through it, I'd just say that sometimes life does imitate fiction.
Old 18-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feel bad on how Rain treated you, but just maybe she was thinking of giving your relationship a try, and it doesn't work out after all...
But I feel Jenn love you more then Rain from her actions..
Camping here
Old 18-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Relax bro... We are here to support u
Old 18-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Thanks bro whatdoido. I'm fine, thanks Just bad mood yesterday writing up that part.

tallsyn, I'll address more about Jenn in the next few posts. Please bear with me ya. thanks for the support hehe.

Cheers Tbogard for upping me!
Old 19-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Woot!!! More chapters coming up!
Old 19-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great details bro...kind of fulfill a fantasy of mine of schooling overseas....and keep the story moving....I am definitely camping here for more!!
Old 19-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Thanks for the up, bro rain-men

~~~

I had done everything I could to drive Jenn away. I wasn’t ready to face either her or Rain. Seeing her made me think of Rain, and there was no way I could entertain thoughts of having relations with her while still sore about Rain. At least, that’s what I told myself anyway.

The semester ended. It was time to swot up on our studies after last week’s final revision with the lecturers. My first paper was in two weeks’ time, so I had a lot of extra time to use to study compared to some people who had a paper in a week. The weekend that was the start of swot/end of lessons was near Oct 31st, Halloween. Our crazy college committee decided to have a final college party, with a Halloween theme. We had 4 that year, start of year was Roman, end of 1st Semester was Superhero, start of 2nd Semester was themeless. Basically we just used the study lounge in the college (open up the dividers that split the tutorial rooms) and had a night of party, with the Head’s permission of course. I had only attended the first one and third one, not wanting to spring much for costumes.

I was going to give this last one a miss, both to concentrate on my revision and because I was feeling anti-social. I had gone a week eating in my room using takeaway plates with only Pree dropping by every now and then for company.

The party started at 9pm, and would usually end at 12, with DJ (just one of the college students), music and drinks. Drinks were on sale by the student committee at market rate. My room was 2nd from the corner (first one is my resident advisor neighbour), where there’s an exit into the courtyard in front of the study lounge. Imagine a U shape, my room is on the bottom left side of the U and the study lounge is the curve.

By 10, the party was in full swing and I was trying to ignore the booming bass from the speakers. Some vigorous pounding came at my door.

“Losty! (My real name can be converted into a familiar form, which the Aussies like to do. Think John = johnny, James = jimmy, Lochlan = locky) Get you arse out here and partay, baby! Open up you fucking nerdy chink!” came the sound of one of my Aussie mates.

I opened my door and peered out. “Dudes, I’m trying to study. You guys go ahead and party, sounds like a lot of fun,” I said.

“Oi, fuck studying, Asia-boy! Locky needs a dance partner and he wants you. Get changed and be there in 5 minutes or we’re knocking your door down and dragging you there, mate!” yelled Ash, one of my friends.

“I don’t have a costume,” I tried, desperately.

“NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! Come naked and call it your birthday suit!” bellowed someone I couldn’t see.

I couldn’t help it, I laughed. “Alright, you crazy motherfuckers. Let me at least put on something decent and I’ll join you,” I agreed, admitting defeat. The boys left. I knew they’d make good on their threat to come banging on my door again if I didn’t move fast.

I threw on some clean clothes and put on a gimmick mask made with Aboriginal art that I had bought as a souvenir from Victoria Market. It’ll have to do.

I walked out to the courtyard where the non-dancing people and drinkers were hanging out (no food and drinks allowed in the study lounge) and high fived my mates. Locky pushed a bottle of beer into my hands.

“Losty! Drink up! Loosen your joints. We gonna rock this house DOWN!”

We cheered, and drank. Everyone who knew me knew I can’t/don’t dance, which meant that Ash and Locky would pull me onto the dance floor and make me do stupid shit. Typical boys. After I emptied my bottle (to rhythmic chants of “skull! Skull! Skull!” which meant finish it, bottoms up), I was indeed dragged into the lounge. To be fair, NONE of my mates could really dance either, but they had a much thicker skin and didn’t mind embarrassing themselves. My skin is always too thin, and I didn’t like making a fool out of myself.

That night, I just went with the flow and let loose. We “danced” like monkeys, galloped around the hall like horses and generally acted totally crazy. It was good fun. I had really needed that. Friends are great!

I bumped into Pree on the dance floor, she was dirty dancing with Fen and Shan. Pree had a cute witch’s hat on her, Fen was in a tight white dress and a white handkerchief in her hair which made me assume a nurse whereas Shan was in a boring army costume (fatigue pants and black tshirt).

“Lost! Awesome, you came! Hug! Hug!” Pree exclaimed, jumping in front of me with her arms open like a little baby wanting to be picked up. I laughed and gave her a tight hug. I let her know I’d be okay now, she understood. However, if you’ve been with girls whom you’re friendly with and are a little tipsy, and one hugs you; you’d know the others would start wanting hugs too. I got passed around like a hug-ball between the girls, and somehow I ended up in a hug with Jenn, who had recycled someone’s toga from last semester.

“Jenn? What are you doing here? You NEVER go to college parties,” I burst out, surprised.

“It’s the last one of the year. I wanted to try it out at least once,” she yelled in my ear. I looked around for the person I wanted to avoid seeing.

“She’s not here! Don’t worry!” shouted Jenn, guessing at my intentions. It was a surprise to me, all her friends were there, why wouldn’t she be? Oh well. I wasn’t complaining.

I went out for more drinks, and then got dragged back onto the dancefloor by Locky, who needed someone to “keep the girls away”, in his own words. It was a running joke between us, cos Locky had rotten luck with girls. He was very popular, but he’s just so nuts that nobody would date him. During the first semester party with the Roman theme, everyone came in makeshift togas, except him. He bought an old suitcase, cut holes into it, and came dressed as a suitcase. I shit you not. He came, as a suitcase. I do not know if he had anything on under that.

I was actually having fun. The world hadn’t ended, after all. I danced with Pree (okay, I rotated on the spot while she gyrated sexily) and goofed around with the guys. As the party wound down nearing 12, we exchanged many more high fives and soon split up for the night.

I unlocked my room, but before I could shut it, Jenn pushed herself in and shut the door behind her.

“Lost, we need to talk.”
Old 19-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

A confession coming up???
Old 19-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story.
Advert Space Available