The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bingox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sembawang MP

Geylang still close, that's why they can hang high and sell..吊高來賣
a lot of ML's attitude got problem nowadays.. "want come then come, dont come nvm"
Old 06-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You are damn right. I started going there before Covid, business was bad and there is this wechat person keeps advertising LQ and TZ. Suspect its the boss and then I know most of the ML there. Saw the dramatic change. Business is good due to closure of RLD and no competition since can't bring in new supply. When demand more than supply its you want to come you come attitude. MANY WERE Good and now I don't even want to go even if its free entrance. Guess the ML also work until sian, take money also take until the hand tired and can't wait to go home.

Can give this place a miss

Agree very very much.
Really very attitude now. There was another thread previously (kena deleted) stated that 1 ML from nearby joint confess that they already reach into agreement with this joint, to Jack up the price. Both site agree die die cannot cut, want to set new norm for hj standard price....

Just give it a miss lah, the N is damn good in taking photo. But in real...
Old 06-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried v b4? I tried sometime bk... maybe we can share some pointers if anyone is interested
Old 06-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Agree very very much.
Really very attitude now. There was another thread previously (kena deleted) stated that 1 ML from nearby joint confess that they already reach into agreement with this joint, to Jack up the price. Both site agree die die cannot cut, want to set new norm for hj standard price....
CARTEL: a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices
We are being screwed. Still want to go there?

I cancelled one appointment else where because I told her the charge is $50 per hr only why she charge $55. "As usual like all PRC, aiyah $5 you want to haggle the price with me? " I never give chance, yeah lor, $5 you as a boss also want to calculate with me?" IN the end, I still kind enough not to fly her aeroplane but told her to cancel appt. SHe gladly say : 没事。but when I replied and realized she already blocked me. So Ah Tiong Bu 没事 is not really没事. Also good. can housekeep the address book and keep the good ones.

Last edited by piichai; 06-11-2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CARTEL: a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices

I cancelled one appointment else where because I told her the charge is $50 per hr only why she charge $55. "As usual like all PRC, aiyah $5 you want to haggard the price with me? " I never give chance, yeah lor, $5 you as a boss also want to calculate with me?" IN the end, I still kind enough not to fly her aeroplane but told her to cancel appt. SHe gladly say : 没事。but when I replied and realized she already blocked me. So Ah Tiong Bu 没事 is not really没事. Also good. can housekeep the address book and keep the good ones.
a woman's "fine" is never fine
Old 07-11-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:

I cancelled one appointment else where because I told her the charge is $50 per hr only why she charge $55. "As usual like all PRC, aiyah $5 you want to haggard the price with me? " I never give chance, yeah lor, $5 you as a boss also want to calculate with me?" IN the end, I still kind enough not to fly her aeroplane but told her to cancel appt. SHe gladly say : 没事。but when I replied and realized she already blocked me. So Ah Tiong Bu 没事 is not really没事. Also good. can housekeep the address book and keep the good ones.
Should tell her to F off. Think all sg guys cock ah zzzz
$5 not important then she gives us lor. It is not a matter of money but principles
Old 07-11-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Should tell her to F off. Think all sg guys cock ah zzzz
$5 not important then she gives us lor. It is not a matter of money but principles
Exactly. Whether its 3.5 or 8, she will undermine us and make us feel bad. “出的来玩,你也不在乎这点小钱,是吧?” They can be quite crude bcos generally Singaporean are too nice. In China. the men will give it to them right at their face by kpkb and they become submissive. Its a dog eat dog world in China. So I always tell them its not bcos of money but its the principle and her response to our questions.

If she were to use another soft approach like
1.“老板,好啦,我就收你50,希望你会回头或介绍朋友来,好吗?”
2. “如果服务不好,你付50,好吗?”

If she says that, I will pay whatever she quote initially because I find that
she is not calculative,
she knows how to do business and
she is confident of her service
she respect customers.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exactly. Whether its 3.5 or 8, she will undermine us and make us feel bad. “出的来玩,你也不在乎这点小钱,是吧?” They can be quite crude bcos generally Singaporean are too nice. In China. the men will give it to them right at their face by kpkb and they become submissive. Its a dog eat dog world in China. So I always tell them its not bcos of money but its the principle and her response to our questions.

If she were to use another soft approach like
1.“老板,好啦,我就收你50,希望你会回头或介绍朋友来,好吗?”
2. “如果服务不好,你付50,好吗?”

If she says that, I will pay whatever she quote initially because I find that
she is not calculative,
she knows how to do business and
she is confident of her service
she respect customers.
Hate to be blunt but most of them are whore without fucking that's all.

how many of such ML can really massage? LQ spa and Yuen spa are completely waste of time
Old 07-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Hate to be blunt but most of them are whore without fucking that's all.

how many of such ML can really massage? LQ spa and Yuen spa are completely waste of time
Wow, what a sweeping statement. OK lah, some can really massage and HJ is the additional.

You are the victim of LQ also?
Old 08-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Wow, what a sweeping statement. OK lah, some can really massage and HJ is the additional.

You are the victim of LQ also?
Victim? I went there a few times not bad leh what happen there ? Haha
Old 08-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBoi21 View Post
Victim? I went there a few times not bad leh what happen there ? Haha
How is your not bad experience.

share leh
Old 08-11-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You so 伟大negotiate for us? U just trying to pull a fast one on the gals lah. Their business so good, take it or leave it they tell u and all of them won't undercut each other and sabo. You underestimate them
Bro what do you mean by pull a fast one. Maybe you have deep pockets... Market price like it a not like resale is demand supply... 50 for a simple hj already considered expensive...not to mention 80 base on TS fR... Crazy... so I do my part. U got money go throw around don't assume everyone else has.

BTW the ML name is N this kind of ml basically is the type if gq u and u refuse black face or if u nego suan u... and destroy all the pleasure of massage... The type I wun mind paying more fuck and leave... But why let her have the pleasure of my cum... And I have encountered better mls who earn their decent share of tips but understand the logic of giving back via good service Not suan u when u nego or refuse. Power of choice bro

Last edited by Sheenymilano; 08-11-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Bro what do you mean by pull a fast one. Maybe you have deep pockets... Market price like it a not like resale is demand supply... 50 for a simple hj already considered expensive...not to mention 80 base on TS fR... Crazy... so I do my part. U got money go throw around don't assume everyone else has.

BTW the ML name is N this kind of ml basically is the type if gq u and u refuse black face or if u nego suan u... and destroy all the pleasure of massage... The type I wun mind paying more fuck and leave... But why let her have the pleasure of my cum... And I have encountered better mls who earn their decent share of tips but understand the logic of giving back via good service Not suan u when u nego or refuse. Power of choice bro
On the contrary I don't have deep pockets. I'm a hard negotiator and ML hates to deal with me. I hv come to a point I can walk out of the Spa if the price is not RIGHT. they STILL must complete what they are paid to do.

I would normally able to identify those airtube one before I enagged their service unless its a first time there and no forewarn from sbf.

The gal u had is N at LQ. Hmm. Trying hard to recall.
30 or 40 is possible. If not, 50 but make sure she works for the 50.

You have not met the worst. They are like budget airline. With every extra thing u do apart from HJ, 10 or 20 is added onto the menu.

Read my thread on exposing ML and Spa tactics if u haven't.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
How is your not bad experience.

share leh
Feel that everything was ok and price too personal opinion haha
Old 08-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
On the contrary I don't have deep pockets. I'm a hard negotiator and ML hates to deal with me. I hv come to a point I can walk out of the Spa if the price is not RIGHT. they STILL must complete what they are paid to do.

I would normally able to identify those airtube one before I enagged their service unless its a first time there and no forewarn from sbf.

The gal u had is N at LQ. Hmm. Trying hard to recall.
30 or 40 is possible. If not, 50 but make sure she works for the 50.

You have not met the worst. They are like budget airline. With every extra thing u do apart from HJ, 10 or 20 is added onto the menu.

Read my thread on exposing ML and Spa tactics if u haven't.

I must have misunderstood your drift then. Good we r on the same page. Post covid so many inflated prices until I rather pay the standard 100 for juagen then venture to spa. Just wish more bros use more big brain then small brain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1