The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
JOLENE-“WAIT WAIT WAIT, OK I will do anything you need to help you !”
She blocked the door with her hand.

We sat down on the bed, and I put on my acting hat again.

ME-“Haiiiii....So the thing is......My....my little brother can’t get hard or .......ejeculate. Ever since that day (you ‘crush’ my balls).”

ME- “Dr Koh(The GP downstairs) said if serious muscle injury, may take months to heal. Can only prescribe painkiller.”

ME-“So I went to see a chinese medicine doctors. He did some acupuncture for me and it got a little better. BUT............”

JOLENE-“Uh huh..” she was so focused listening to my story

ME-“But...... he say for it to heal faster, I need to do recovery massage daily.......and and ......NEVER MIND....” I created more suspense.

JOLENE-“ JUST TELL ME”

ME-“and he say try to ‘release’(CUM) every 1-2 days, so the Qi can flow and blood circulation will help improve healing.” I said it with a very serious tone.

ME-“But.......my right hand is injured from basketball.....and Amber refused to help me out as she felt that it's very troublesome and that she is tired from work. Sighhhh....”

JOLENE-“Huh.... let me talk to her.”

ME-“.....FORGET IT... you don’t get the point !! Don’t want to Waste of my time talking....leave me along, GET OUT..” I pointed to the door angrily.

JOLENE-“ok ok calm down Ryan, we are here to solve the problem together.”

Jolene kept silent as if she was deep in thoughts.

ME-“ Sighh, I haven’t...... release in 3 weeks.
I'm afraid that if I don't do what the chinese doc said ASAP, things might get worst."
I explained, sounding distressed.

JOLENE-“HUH !?!? SO LONG!”

ME-“Jolene........ I poured my heart and secrets out to you already. I trust that you will keep it to yourself right ?” I looked at her.

JOLENE-“I feel bad,

ME:" Jolene, could.......could you help me with the massage?" I said as I looked into her eyes.

Jolene gave a silent stunned look.

ME-“zZZzzZz nvm.......I misunderstood you when u said you will help...”
I pretended to walk out
Old 24-04-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

JOLENE-“WAIT, I was just taken aback” she stopped me with her hands.

JOLENE:" Ok I will help you massage......"

I smiled in my heart. SUCCESS.

She took a small bottle of olive oil from her room.
I laid on my bed while Jolene sat beside.
I pulled down my pants slowly; my heart beating fast.
I tried hard not to erect in the first instance.

She applied the massage oil on her hands and as I watched, she gently cupped her fingers onto my balls.

Hmm its warm, she even make sure to warm up her hands! I can feel that blood is rushing to my "head" as she grasped onto me. I tried to distract myself to cool down, this moment should be enjoyed longer.

She rotated her fingers in a circular motion around my balls, gently brushing and rubbing for blood circulation.

ME-“Jolene.... you are so good... the tcm doctor say if it feels warm and hard, means the toxins are purged.”

She reacted to my compliment and started stroking my meat shaft.

JOLENE-“Is this strength ok?”

ME-“Ahhh.... your hands feels great.”

I felt aroused just with her looking at me. Only hand massaging my balls and another hand stroking my dick head.

ME-"Jolene, I think I need more simulations. Can you pull up your tshirt?"
I asked with a pleading look.

Jolene looked stunned as her hand paused for a few seconds.

*lift* I pulled up her shirt before she could say anything.

Revealing the set of smooth white tits cupped securely with a light pink bra.
I grabbed onto one with my left wrist, it felt warm and supple.

ME-“AHHHH Jolene, your hands are magic ! I could stand for days.”
I signaled her to look at my erected cock.

JOLENE-“Feelinng better?”
She shy away like a teenage girl

JOLENE-" You must keep this between us." She said softly

ME-“ Of course, all these will help me recover again." I reassured her.

JOLENE-“ Seems like its working". She nodded.

Next, she continued working on my dick. Jerking her wrist up and down, covering all of my dick with massage oil.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

She definitely puts in more effort than Amber and some masseurs out there. She applied pressure to her palm while stroking me, occasionally using her fingers to glide across the tip. Ahhhhhh.
Her fair tits shaked while she jerks with a bit of force.

ME-“Hmmmm I think more simulations are needed Jolene."

JOLENE-“huh?”

ME-“Could you...."
I paused looking at her reaction.

ME-“Could you use your mouth too? It felt like its working but then it also felt like more simulations are needed."

JOLENE-" Ryan, aren't you going overboard?"

ME-“But all this happened after that accident....."

I faked a sad look while my heart was pounding. It could make or break any moment.

Jolene sighed and went to retrieve some wet wipes to wipe the oil off.

She paused, looking at my standing gun.

She inched her face forward, I could feel her hot gaze....her breathe blowing onto me and... Her lips touched the tip. Shitttt, My dick head bobbed a little.
She swirled the tip of her tongue on the tip and then without a warning, she swallowed me as a whole.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

ME-“EAAAHHHHH JOLENE” I cup my hands on her smooth face

she sucked me and bobbed her head up and down, the same time she is using her tongue to glaze the shaft of my dick. This felt heavenly.

ME-“Ah Jolene !”
She certainly knows how to please a man.

As she sucked me, the saliva sound became louder and louder.

Licking the base of my shaft while stroking the top with her fingers, jerking my cock while licking the tip like Maria Ozawa.

JOLENE- "MMmmhmm”
While I was enjoying i suddenly heard some soft moans.

Wow she was really enjoying this. How long had she not eat a man's dick.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

The blood was furiously rushing to my "head". I looked at her and suddenly our eyes met. Her cheeks were flushed pink.

For a brief moment I thought she looked like she was thirsty for a cock before she quickly looked down and continue.

Or am I thinking too much, either ways I was in heaven.

ME-“Ahhh Jolene, I think its working... I can’t take it anymore, I feel like coming !!!."

JOLENE:" What, wait hold on."

ME-“AH JOLENE!” I grabbed onto her beautiful tits and positioned myself to Unload 2 weeks worth of CUM.

ME-"AHHHHH."
The hot liquid suddenly rised to the "gantry", i can't control it any longer. I closed my eyes and blasted off like a German Leopard tank.

*BOOM , BOOM , BOOM*
I felt my dick fire and recoil , fire and recoil.
I lost control of by lower body for a moment. Waves of euphoria flooded my brain as erupted all over her.

"AHHHH Jolene". I yelled called out her name.

She responded by holding on to me tight.
I was in ecstasy.

The cum went over Jolene's chin, neck, tits and splashed a little onto that bra she was wearing.
Weeks worth of drenched her.

I feel satisfied looking at the mess I made. The load of cum on her looks like she has just been given a bukkake cum shower.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

ME:" Thank you, It feels amazing. You got me back on my feet again.” I said weakly.

I gave her a hug, she didn’t resist.

JOLENE- “ You....must have kept it in a long time.” She commented while looking at the cum stained aftermath

She cleaned me up with a wet towel. And I kept piling on my compliments on her.

JOLENE-“I go warm up the lunch. You should eat.”

She avoided talking about our sexy encounter throughout.

This will go down as the most ballsy/pervertic thing I did in my life..
But I am not contented.

I wanted to set more new records.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

First hurdle passed, next will be pussyland, cheers!
Old 24-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for the next action.
Old 24-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2190 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

What a wonderful BBBJ session Jolene gave TS. Worth the wait and anticipating more to cum. TS planning for the next milestone already 😋 well done!
Old 24-04-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

success TS.... !
Old 24-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

At long last a BBBj from Jolene for supposedly therapeutic reasons...more sessions may be required for a full cure....

Here are 18pts for TS in appreciation for a great write up and for many more to cum.....
Old 24-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Thank you all bros.....

Although I am quite happy about it....

But I am often jaded

Is this considered cheating ???

Has anyone of you encounter similar situation before ???
Where u know it’s wrong but you can’t turn back anymore?

Kindly advise . Thanks
Old 25-04-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
fablet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow multiple updates. Big thanks bro TS!
Old 25-04-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
Thank you all bros.....

Although I am quite happy about it....

But I am often jaded

Is this considered cheating ???

Has anyone of you encounter similar situation before ???
Where u know it’s wrong but you can’t turn back anymore?

Kindly advise . Thanks
It really depends on how much you love your wife and your family.

For me, every time I look back, I only regretted that I didn't fuck the girl.

I thought about this very long. And I also seeked help to see maybe it's just a phase. But for me it wasn't. And the more I resist, the more creepy and desperate I became until I think many ladies can feel my desperateness.

So, I gave in and went full steam about 10 years ago. Before that was like only here and there occasionally.

Then funny thing was I had so much fun until I didn't feel or act desperate and also didn't feel the urge to fuck all the time.

So, now it's more like I like it but not crazy anymore and somehow my relationship with my wife also improved cuz I not so like feeling trap anymore.

So, you've to like sit down and evaluate.

Hope that helps.
Old 25-04-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Your mil neh neh really nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1