The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uluplace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Friend an FL being raped

bro, sad sad to hear such story n i am sorry for ur friend.

but i really recommend u to help t gal makin a police report. otherwise t 2 fellows might do it again n take advantage of PRC gals trapped in similar situations.

t guys might know that t girls hv a lot to lose when they make report so they might assume t gal never makes report n therefore they feel save n might do it again.

SO PLEASE HELP GETTING THEM ARRESTED AND BEING PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DID!! OR MORE GIRLS MIGHT SUFFER!!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 22
Marksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to behold

Bro ah_jo(threadstarter) after so many bros advices and support,I do thonk its time to come out again to make a conclude on the issues and enlight us wif the lastest outcome.
Old 29-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
charge? small charge....at most fine only.

in sg go court 90 percent guilty.....their charges sure t-o-k kong one.....

Bro, what happened to your rep again. Points: -302 / Power: 0

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger

Cool down....bro, i know all bros wants to nail the 2 fellow down...but maybe we should cool down and think.........what if....situation is such that the 2 fellow are not put on charge due to rape.....but the ger has to be sent back.....

just to share some info which i have post b 4

under Penal Code chapter 224, a man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

just my views..
After the threatstarter's post followed by all 2 bros' interesting rebuttal, still can't find the 2 fellows being tracked down. Is there 2 such person around?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 03-12-2005, 04:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
After the threatstarter's post followed by all 2 bros' interesting rebuttal, still can't find the 2 fellows being tracked down. Is there 2 such person around?
ThreadStarter still MIA. No news no pic from him. What happened to the 2 gers?
Old 04-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Could these just be a case of fucking and not paying...then probably cannot considered rape...just a commercial transaction went sour..
Old 04-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
ThreadStarter still MIA. No news no pic from him. What happened to the 2 gers?
Haha threatstarter from 24/11 when he started this thread till 1/12 then he log in again but he din reply to this thread so wat do u think bro kekeke....

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 04-12-2005, 01:46 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel
Haha threatstarter from 24/11 when he started this thread till 1/12 then he log in again but he din reply to this thread so wat do u think bro kekeke
Hahaha Bro Spidey! Maybe school holiday thread! lolx!

A check of his other posts revealed that he had started 2 other threads.

1) 19 & 21 years old PRC need helps!

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...95&postcount=1

After many enquries, he claimed that he had given out the contacts but there is only one FR! He then named a Samster by the nick of Incowpoop but a search reveal that there is no such nick then he also MIA! lolx!

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...2&postcount=10
Noticed the date of posting? Its 13 Nov 05!

2) My Friend need $$

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=19876

After many posted enquires, he again MIA! Noticed the date of the thread? 22Jun 05!

And also notice the date of he posting this thread? 24 Nov 05.

All the 3 dates fall in during either June or Nov school holidays!

So what do you think?
Old 04-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha Bro Spidey! Maybe school holiday thread! lolx
So what do you think?
Haha sch holiday project "How to save FL from kanna rape"..... kekeke

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 04-12-2005, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel
Haha sch holiday project "How to save FL from kanna rape"..... kekeke
Its actually "What To Do When Your FL Kanna Raped!" Hahaha! lolx!

No wonder he kanna zapped from 17 to 13!
Old 04-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Its actually "What To Do When Your FL Kanna Raped!" Hahaha! lolx!

No wonder he kanna zapped from 17 to 13!
Or alternatively its: "What to do IF your FL kanna Raped"

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
firefox79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After many posted enquires, he again MIA! Noticed the date of the thread? 22Jun 05!

And also notice the date of he posting this thread? 24 Nov 05.

So what do you think? [/QUOTE]

Hey, after all of us gave so many advices and things to look out for this type of thing. Do u guys think that we r giving tips to those ppl who wana "rape" those prc, but haven got the guts to do so, on how to do it and get away clean.

Sme more, if he is a school boy, then he need not knw abt all this, cos he cant do much to help. The more ways we suggest to catch the 2 bastards or to deal with them, will in fact tell ppl how to make a clean getaway after they commit the crime.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey, after all of us gave so many advices and things to look out for this type of thing. Do u guys think that we r giving tips to those ppl who wana "rape" those prc, but haven got the guts to do so, on how to do it and get away clean.
I dont think so...it will only serve as a deterrent for those who wish to commit such crime in future.

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 04-12-2005, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox79
Bro, you watched too much CSI liao huh?!

I agreed with Bro Haxinco88. It should be a deterence instead of encouragement.

After what all of us had posted, if he still want to commit it, good luck to him. He can run but he can never hide. Sooner or later the Law would probably caught up with him!

Cheers!
Old 05-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Big V is Cool - loads of Potential

Someone mentioned "Sunny Ang" case in the 70's. There were a lot of evidents against him,
new brought insurance policy to his favour,
the last person whom was with the decease, witness by the boatman,
returned alone,... changing account of event by himself (Sunny Ang) ,
faulty diving equipments... etc..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1