The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Tell me how to praise the ruling party when my income drop more than 50% due to their policy? ( I am not in property )
To start with, I am staying in a 4 rm HBD that I bought in 2004, costing me SGD 220k. I am driving a 1.6 Japanese car. ( both loan paid up )
I am into my forties, 2 kids, 6 and 8. I was sharing with my wife how the hell are the kids going to afford a flat 20 years down the road?
By the time they finishes their education, they should be 25 by then, with $0 in the CPF, buy flat? Wait long long !!!
During 2011 GE, I did have a visit ( doorstep ) by one of the minster ( senior 1, mind u ) As per SOP, he will ask u about ur family member lah, build a bit of rapport ... Before he left, he asked me if I have any question to ask him ...
We'll I said, just I simple question - a new BTO flat cost SGD 300k at punggol already, what's going to happen when my girl ( standing beside me ) when she reaches 25 and wanting to buy a flat?
Guess what? That minster just took a step back and his assistance came forward and told me that it will be addressed in the coming GE. Pass me one name card and left ...
I was wondering - WTF !
Till now, guess it's still UNADDRESSED !
Let me ask those who think that we r complaining a question - if we really well taken care of, who the hell will want to rock the boat?
For the record, Mr curry-mutu-man, u don't go around calling ppl terrorist ... I have served my nation with pride. I have contributed 2 years of full time serviceman and 10 cycles of reservist while heartily.
I am very sure there are many more bros, colleagues and friends like me ... The feeling of being short change ...
Don't mean to offend any 1 but really, in 2016, should the ruling party persist on only hearing and seeing what they want to hear and see, the common ppl stand stand and make sure they hear and see the cold hard truths !
The punggol by election is a good indication that the ruling party is losing ground !
It will come a time when the ppl just want to vote against the ruling party, regardless of the opposition ...
Old 09-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Gd post bro, my sentiments exactly. I share ur same concern for the next generation. I hv made plans, as my spouse & I r PR of another 1st world country plus I hv business & property there, my plan is to send my kids there after "O"s n let them be a resident or citizen there later on & my family will retire there in pollution free air.

For me, by looking at the situation here, it's really becoming like China where a small pigeon hole isn't even within reach for a humble working couple. As mentioned in my earlier posts in this thread, I really cannot imagine what's in store here.
What u said abt CPF buying a flat is very serious. Look at cars. 50% down. How on earth is someone who just graduated gonna come out to work, worst, looking for a career that requires a set of wheels i.e outdoor sales? A honda fit now is +100k. Where the hell they gonna 50k other than from their parents?

That curry seller is just a troll, ignore him. In real life he may agree wif many of our views, he's just here to irritate
Dun b offended being called a terrorist bro. I gv the nation 6yrs of my youth keeping the skies safe(regular), but they nvr called me back after I ROD anymore. Not that I deferred or anything, the S1 said I too expensive liao. Only once, when they changed the reservists booklet to the smart card, was I asked to go back, tats where I checked wif my S1 y they no call me back.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 09-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
Tell me how to praise the ruling party when my income drop more than 50%
due to their policy?
You do not have to praise them, you have to do what is right for your 2
kids and vote against them, by doing this you essentially guarantee a good
life for your kids and trust me they will thank you for it one day

Quote:
a new BTO flat cost SGD 300k at punggol already,
Seriously , 300K you can buy a house in las vegas and even install a
swimming pool

Quote:
Don't mean to offend any 1 but really, in 2016
Don't bother if you offend, you must do what is right for your 2 children and
hopefully someday grandchildren, this is why we indonesian overthrew
suharto, we did it for our kids not ourselves
Old 09-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum back bro
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 09-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Side track abit.
Wat does happen if the majority by freak accident votes the MIW out?
Majority of the country's infrastructural enterprise IS owned by the ruling party.
Whats gonna happen?
IMHO a good point to ponder
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 09-01-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear YOUNG fellow Singaporeans -

Now do you know the reason why our hardworking govt wants to regulate online news sites in Singapore ?

The very basic reason is to make the site owners/forum users to be more responsible when reporting news or posting views related to Singapore.

Just see and count for yourself, how many clones and terrorists lurking here 24/7 365 days washing the brain of our young to revolt against our govt !!!

Their objective is to topple and replace an able and capable govt, trying to destroy our country and wanting our country with ZERO GROWTH, split our country into two with many differing views, an example will be like Thailand and Eygpt, when a country is in chaos, pls tell me who suffer the most ???

My young fellow Singaporeans, be smart, don't follow the evils blindly, terrorists are here to wash your brain and lead you to political unrest one day.

Those who are reading this, pls UP MY POINTS & bring me out of moderation, the terrorists and the evils here are afraid of people like me speaking the truth teaching the young thus have to zap me in moderation so that my posting will not appear immediately, if not, why zap me instantly

Well as I said, terrorists will always hide behind the computer and zap ppl, prevent ppl from speaking the truth !!!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-----------------------------Majulah Singapura !!!---------------------------

-----------------------"We Singaporean Are A United Nation"----------------

and are ready to gunned down and burn the souls of those evil & terrorists who are lurking here 24/7 365 days brain washing the YOUNG to destroy our motherland !!!

Lets hope our govt hear our voices and strive for better lives !!!

Cheers my fellow countrymen, thanks !!!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Distorted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dude, please look up the definition of a terrorist. it is really disgusting to see how you are using this word loosely. even if you don't agree with what others said, don't go around calling them a terrorist. it shows how ignorant you are. that is also not a good portrayal of Singaporeans to our foreign friends.

btw, if you want to say that the government's regulations on internet is to prevent people from making irresponsible remarks, then I would like to say that the first one they should grab is you because you are really making those stupid remarks by labeling others as terrorists.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Distorted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Side track abit.
Majority of the country's infrastructural enterprise IS owned by the ruling party.
Whats gonna happen?
IMHO a good point to ponder
The ruling party cannot be voted out but they do need a more considerable opposition strength to pose a challenge or question them. The other question is whether the opposition party is ready to undertake the challenge of questioning and monitoring (let's not even go to the prospect of them taking over as government yet)? Currently, most of the policies from the main opposition party don't really differ much from what the ruling party is proposing anyway. By differing, I don't mean just reducing 6.9m population to 5.9 population; that'st still the same only with the numbers changed to appraise the population that's all. Rather, I mean taking a radical approach and be totally different. At this moment, I don't see that from opposition at all.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
The ruling party cannot be voted out but they do need a more considerable opposition strength to pose a challenge or question them.
Errrr bro, i tink u totally misread wat I posted. Wat I asked was
Quote:
Whats gonna happen?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 10-01-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So they lose power, so what? Golkar also lost power in bapaks nations indonesia
did not collapse, Kuomintang in taiwan also thrown out, Gordon brown also
thrown out, nothing happen, new regime new policies

Quote:
Whats gonna happen? IMHO a good point to ponder
Nationalize all vital infrastructure like road, rail, buses and etc, wipe out the
shareholders like what the USA Federal Reserve did to Fannie Mae and
Freddic mac
Old 10-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
The other question is whether the opposition party is ready to undertake the
challenge of questioning and monitoring (let's not even go to the prospect of
them taking over as government yet)?
If you not give them chance to rule you never know, you are short changing
your future generation, if they are no good then vote them out in next
election as well, but you must give them chance at least once

Quote:
At this moment, I don't see that from opposition at all.
Reason is fear, your opposition afraid of being sued, same like suharto time all
the opposition afraid to be arrested on trump up charges
Old 10-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I gv the nation 6yrs of my youth keeping the
skies safe(regular), but they nvr called me back after I ROD anymore.
In Indonesia, soldiers are treated like kings, TNI owns so many businesses, if
you are in TNI you never be poor
Old 10-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Welcum back bro
Thanks , if bapak go above 40 pts bapak can zap many enemies
Old 10-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
So they lose power, so what? Golkar also lost power in bapaks nations indonesia
did not collapse, Kuomintang in taiwan also thrown out, Gordon brown also
thrown out, nothing happen, new regime new policies
Makes sense

Quote:
Nationalize all vital infrastructure like road, rail, buses and etc, wipe out the
shareholders like what the USA Federal Reserve did to Fannie Mae and
Freddic mac
Good point

Quote:
If you not give them chance to rule you never know, you are short changing
your future generation, if they are no good then vote them out in next
election as well, but you must give them chance at least once
Ya, nvr try will nvr noe

Quote:
Reason is fear, your opposition afraid of being sued, same like suharto time all
the opposition afraid to be arrested on trump up charges
Very true, another JBJ or CSJ situation. No point loosing ur rights to politics, tats exactly wat the MIW wants. For the Opposition to say something so they can sue them bankrupt so they will not be able to partake in politics.

Quote:
In Indonesia, soldiers are treated like kings, TNI owns so many businesses, if you are in TNI you never be poor
LOL, nvr regretted leaving after my contract expired. Think for my case, i'll be poorer if I stayed on

Quote:
Thanks , if bapak go above 40 pts bapak can zap many enemies
Dun make the same mistake twice Mr President & ur most welcome
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available