The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelT View Post
tried

Bao er
yutong120963

Looks : sucks, 4/10, her photos in Wechat probably taken 5yrs ago!
Background : Dongbei girl, used to work in Flower Joint in Spore
Massage : almost non existent, booked 90mins, more than 1/2 the time she is playing wechat on the phone, KNNBCCB, really unprofessional
PS: i dont expect 100% goog massage, but this girl basically trying to get bookings all the time in wechat while in the cubicle with customer

B2B : was told there is no HJ onli, must minimum take B2B which is 100RM
Boobs : old and sagging
Body : armpit make me wanna vomit

HJ : OK, barely passed

I WOULD NEVER patronised her again even if she is the last girl in this world

but i must note there are 1 or 2 good looking girls at this place
no 6 and 9 looks good, no 6 though tanned, very sexy looks

Lastly, those who wanna try Bao Er, you have been warned Bros, try at your own risk !!!
Oh My gosh bro...

Must be a bad day for you. My experience with Bao er was better and it is true, her fingers were on her phone more than my body. But her happy ending service made up for it. Maybe I was luckier when I met her as she was feeling horny. Maybe next time you should visit :

NA NA-kelejing008
XIAO YANZI-yelaixiang202401
WEI WEI-weiw1988

Strong GFE and good service.
Old 13-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
tried

but i must note there are 1 or 2 good looking girls at this place
no 6 and 9 looks good, no 6 though tanned, very sexy looks

Lastly, those who wanna try Bao Er, you have been warned Bros, try at your own risk !!!
6 = Xia Xue
9= Mei Li
Old 13-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
6 = Xia Xue
9= Mei Li
10 - You You, sweet and pretty babe, tried her twice. Looks like 杨谨华
6 - Xia Xue, another pretty babe, looks like 李嘉欣
98 - new girl, pretty with big boobies
88 also not bad...
Old 18-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Yo yo any cfm in there come with cim? Can pm me going down tomorrow noon time again
Old 18-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
nigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dont know whether can CIM or not, but i realise that some girls do FJ, even in the massage cubicle !!!

I can hear the piak piak sound and moaning when i was there
but i think it depends on the individual girls i suppose
Old 18-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i dont know whether can CIM or not, but i realise that some girls do FJ, even in the massage cubicle !!!

Wah bro got FJ ah... Is it 新X地?
Old 18-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Where is the place? Any intro?
Old 18-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Anyone going there tomorrow? If there is let me know I might be there in noon time but have yet decided which shop to go yet..... Still looking for a good one with cfm look
Old 18-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

FJ is mostly not allowed in the shop. Noise is main factor but I always have the option to visit them before they start work. Get a room and enjoy.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

nigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
FJ is mostly not allowed in the shop. Noise is main factor but I always have the option to visit them before they start work. Get a room and enjoy.
MOSTLY not allowed means some girls do, do it
yes, it is Xin Tian Di
Old 18-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Oh My gosh bro...

Must be a bad day for you. My experience with Bao er was better and it is true, her fingers were on her phone more than my body. But her happy ending service made up for it. Maybe I was luckier when I met her as she was feeling horny. Maybe next time you should visit :

NA NA-kelejing008
XIAO YANZI-yelaixiang202401
WEI WEI-weiw1988

Strong GFE and good service.
Dunno whats your agenda with Bao Er, Bro
You replies are alwasy so contradicting
you said yourself "her fingers were on her phone more than your body"' and yet highly recommended? And she uses fake photos or photos 10years ago on wechat

I think she might as well become agent for the other girls, as i see her on wechat the whole time in room collecting bookings only,

I dont like to post negative forums, as i know they are here to make a living, but this girls really sucks big time man
Old 18-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Is true that she only made advance booking only, so maybe we should try to target other girl then her, she too hot in there le maybe because of the wechat given out here.

So any bro got good one let share share in here and we will input out FR
Old 18-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

玫瑰 provides CIM, petite sized quite fun also
Old 18-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Dunno whats your agenda with Bao Er, Bro
You replies are alwasy so contradicting
you said yourself "her fingers were on her phone more than your body"' and yet highly recommended? And she uses fake photos or photos 10years ago on wechat

I think she might as well become agent for the other girls, as i see her on wechat the whole time in room collecting bookings only,

I dont like to post negative forums, as i know they are here to make a living, but this girls really sucks big time man
Hmm...let me put this bluntly, her massage service is almost zero. But, are we really there for authentic tuina,massage? I will just visit my chinese sinseh if I needed one. What she gave me was the happy ending I wanted. True she does not look like her wechat profile but we shared some lustful chemistry. maybe that was enough for me. maybe my expectations were not that high because I did not have to fork out loads of $$$.

Try wei wei-weiw1988 or Na na-kelejing008 when you are in the area next time. This is a forum for sharing information. Hope we keep it that way.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

yeah man sharing is where we are in here......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1