The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3426 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
I am literally dying of Milo thirst! But I got a few new targets too.

So soon?? But cum to think of it, she's been in One6 for many months le.

Simi Superman?? Old uncle me more like Aquaman nowadays like machiam 水鱼 kenna sucked dry dry by my tirak.
Who are your targets in One6 after Milo leaves? Give me some recommendations leh. Got tirak to suck you dry a bit also good mah. Keep so much $$ for what? 所为小财不出大财不进!Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Haha, I am newbird in JB, dai gors.

This is like a GL reunion many years later.

I am heading there tmr again to look see, look see, anyone else going?
Bro, your nick looks very familiar indeed. Hahaha. I am also considered quite new compared to the other lao jiaos here. Still learning the ropes from all my 师父.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Keep SG tirak for what? JB tirak so much cheaper to maintain... Just be a 小水鱼 and buy AY that iPhone will do. Lol!
End 2026 eh? Sounds like a reasonable timeframe. I'm hoping for the HSR to be revived too, then we can cheong KL spas like daytrips to JB spas. Lol
Agree... But even then alot of 大水鱼 already spoiling the JB market nowadays. Tips given to their tiraks are in SGD instead of RM. Think better don't have tirak is the best. But of course I understand that bro Tarma69 is a chick magnet so very hard to resist tirakship.
Read from the news that the revised HSR proposals have been submitted to PM Anwar for parliament approval soon. There really may have a good chance to cheong KL spas conveniently in say 10 years' time when I can withdraw CPF money. Haha
Just read your sizzling FR on Panda... Power!! Have a great trip with OC and catch up with you again.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keep SG tirak for what? JB tirak so much cheaper to maintain... Just be a 小水鱼 and buy AY that iPhone will do. Lol!
End 2026 eh? Sounds like a reasonable timeframe. I'm hoping for the HSR to be revived too, then we can cheong KL spas like daytrips to JB spas. Lol
Sounds logical. Perhaps it's high time for old uncle me to downgrade my tirakship status. Beggars cannot be choosers...

Quote:
Depends on the spa, bro. What you have quoted is for the pricing for NZ only. For One6 and LA, 1 shot is RM258 and top up RM230 for 2nd shot. For Aman, 1shot is also RM258 and top up RM200 for 2nd shot etc...

Yes. 2nd shot don't have to be the same girl and you can take a break in-between shots.
I think LA is RM268 for first shot, bro.
HV used to have the cheapest combo offer of 2 shots for RM398 but not sure if the offer is still ongoing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Who are your targets in One6 after Milo leaves? Give me some recommendations leh. Got tirak to suck you dry a bit also good mah. Keep so much $$ for what? 所为小财不出大财不进!Hahaha

Agree... But even then alot of 大水鱼 already spoiling the JB market nowadays. Tips given to their tiraks are in SGD instead of RM. Think better don't have tirak is the best. But of course I understand that bro Tarma69 is a chick magnet so very hard to resist tirakship.
Read from the news that the revised HSR proposals have been submitted to PM Anwar for parliament approval soon. There really may have a good chance to cheong KL spas conveniently in say 10 years' time when I can withdraw CPF money. Haha
Just read your sizzling FR on Panda... Power!! Have a great trip with OC and catch up with you again.
The problem is that the 小财 going out is slowly but surely becoming 大财
You can go try Panda lor. Tiagong she is a hot cake now due to her repertoire of SS offered. Bro Michael even commented that she made the previous infamous ang pai Ruby looked like "a walk in the park"!
Old uncle me not pinning too much hope on the HSR revival. Got RTS good enough liao. Best if RM reaches 4 bucks by then.
Old 14-07-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried the well recommended VIP Spa. No regrets, quantity and quality is there, good place for newbies.

Sat through 3 lineups, had some drinks and snacks, as there was around 20-30mins between the lineups.

Chose one of the so-called mainland Chinese girls, tag 59, nice and tall babe. Told me she is from Guangxi province. Might be true, but her Mandarin is a lil off.

Been a while since I had this type of comprehensive service, full catbath with ice cubes, hot and cold BBBJ and nice FJ.

Her service is good for sure, but sense a lack of chemistry for a wild bang. She told me she is leaving end of the month.

No pressure to rush you to choose in this place. The food is buffet style, or you can order some snacks like soft boiled eggs and kaya toast.

268RM for 45mins. Will visit again to taste more of their chicks
Old 14-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Finally tried the well recommended VIP Spa. No regrets, quantity and quality is there, good place for newbies.

268RM for 45mins. Will visit again to taste more of their chicks
There are many more of such place in JB and location was also easy to go and newer too. All price roughly the same. Should try more and then make comparison.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
100% agree on your analysis. I also think that tirakship is a waste of time and money but bro Tarma69 is a different breed from us. Lol!
Really keeping my fingers crossed on the HSR thingy despite all the upheaval of MY politics. 90mins to and fro seems doable for a daytrip sexcursion.
Thanks bro. Will leaving in a few hours' time. Panda might be suitable for you since you've enjoyed your session with Yoyo that day in LA. Based on your juicy FR, I'm confident to say they have that similar kind of fun factor and playability. Enjoy!

Quote:
Sounds logical. Perhaps it's high time for old uncle me to downgrade my tirakship status. Beggars cannot be choosers...

HV used to have the cheapest combo offer of 2 shots for RM398 but not sure if the offer is still ongoing now?

You can go try Panda lor. Tiagong she is a hot cake now due to her repertoire of SS offered. Bro Michael even commented that she made the previous infamous ang pai Ruby looked like "a walk in the park"!
Old uncle me not pinning too much hope on the HSR revival. Got RTS good enough liao. Best if RM reaches 4 bucks by then.
Just downgrade your tirak from SG to JB will do. An entry-level iPhone for AY or AK is so much cheaper than giving our SG tirak that Hermes or Channel. Lol
Ah, you are right. I stand corrected on the pricing for LA's first shot. HV? Who still goes to HV nowadays?? But please don't tell Martin. He will kill me. Lol!
Yup, Panda is hot cake there right now but Ellen was still the best. I hope she returns soon...

And before I leave for my flight....

1. Super ang pai Cammy is back in LA!
2. Hot cake 303 is coming back to Aman + 2 new girls arriving this coming week
3. All the baksos and some of the selected ang pais will be relocated to VIP 2 when it opens by month end.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
rickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
GBW..... you can be completely stark naked whilst the masseuse does the massage on you.
Actually they will ask you to remove your shorts before the massage begins.... up to you whether to keep them on.
How does the ML look? How much damage?
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelangeloxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Is panda the one that used to work at aman?
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3387 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need 10%. Just achieve 1% of Sim WH's networth is good enough for a thousand and one Joyces to line up outside your door waiting for you to 包养 Lol!
I think the RM3 level should be well defended. Now the trillion dollar question is when reach RM4?? Lol
Don't want la. If I can achieve 1% of his networth I'd rather go JB everyday rather than to 包养 any Joyce, Jelly or Jane. Haha
RM quite strong nowadays due to a range of macroeconomic factors and it seems the rate can't break above 3.48 for the time being. Need another big scandal like 2MDB or political/financial crisis to drive it up towards RM4.

Quote:
So soon?? But cum to think of it, she's been in One6 for many months le.
In fact, she has been in One6 for more than a year liao. I recalled Ellen was still around when she first arrived.

Quote:
Wah, Ruby was already quite commando liao... 一山还有一山高!Haha!
I'm also not too hopeful about the HSR. But who knows miracles might happen?

Quote:
... HV? Who still goes to HV nowadays?? But please don't tell Martin. He will kill me. Lol!
Yup, Panda is hot cake there right now but Ellen was still the best. I hope she returns soon...
Have lah... tiagong commando 331 is still very popular in HV for obvious reasons.

Quote:
And before I leave for my flight....

1. Super ang pai Cammy is back in LA!
2. Hot cake 303 is coming back to Aman + 2 new girls arriving this coming week
3. All the baksos and some of the selected ang pais will be relocated to VIP 2 when it opens by month end.
70 is back with new image and new girl 156 looks sweet!
Have a safe trip, bro. Lots of air turbulence incidences nowadays.
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

So far, on my comeback run, I have only tried 4 JB spas, and VIP is still tops for me, open to other suggestions.

Here is my ranking on those 4.

VIP (big selection of girls, quantity and quality, lineup of 20-40 chicks)
LA (new facilities, nice food, lineup of 12-15 chicks)
NZ (big pool, nice food, lineup of 15-20 chicks)
Amansari (too far out, lineup of 12-15 chicks)
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3426 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
100% agree on your analysis. I also think that tirakship is a waste of time and money but bro Tarma69 is a different breed from us. Lol!
Really keeping my fingers crossed on the HSR thingy despite all the upheaval of MY politics. 90mins to and fro seems doable for a daytrip sexcursion.
Thanks bro. Will leaving in a few hours' time. Panda might be suitable for you since you've enjoyed your session with Yoyo that day in LA. Based on your juicy FR, I'm confident to say they have that similar kind of fun factor and playability. Enjoy!
Ok, while I'm not into SS I do like girls who have fun factor and high playability. Thanks, bros.
If RM can hit 4 bucks by then I can't imagine the crowd crossing the borders everyday... 人山人海! Maybe can just buy/rent one apartment there for semi retirement sua. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Don't want la. If I can achieve 1% of his networth I'd rather go JB everyday rather than to 包养 any Joyce, Jelly or Jane. Haha
RM quite strong nowadays due to a range of macroeconomic factors and it seems the rate can't break above 3.48 for the time being. Need another big scandal like 2MDB or political/financial crisis to drive it up towards RM4.
By the time you achieve that 1% networth target RM might have also achieved 4 bucks liao. Jam gao gao everyday, you sure you want to go in and out everyday? Might as well buy/rent a love nest there to 打包 your Joyce, Jelly and Jane. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1