The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsv
Bros,

Been on this forum a long time but more of a reader than a contributor. Never seem to stay long enough to develop sufficient local contacts to make my contributions meaningful. However, since i am spending more time now in nanjing, perhaps i can say a thing or two.

Iwestsv
Bro, how much "more" time r u spending in NJ? I'm technically based here(meaning, with apartment), but due to travelling schedule, usually only leave 1 week or so in NJ.

I go 1912 only when my frens, like bro FM, visit me from SHA.

I'm still trying to find more S'poreans here. Drop me a PM if u r around.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
westsv is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwestsv is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwestsv is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwestsv is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwestsv is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds good. heading back to nanjing on sunday from shanghai. Planning to catch tiger woods playing at shesan golf club tomorrow. Don't think he is going be win given he is 5 shots back but who knows. Will PM you when i get into NJ. Leaving wed back to sg.
Old 23-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
lavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoz brothers,

I will be in Nanjing this weekend.
Hoping to check out the local ktv and HC.
Appreciate all the information

Brother Sexatronic i have PMed you

Thanks
Old 30-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Hi Lavie,

Sorry, was too busy to check in, only saw ur PM on Mon.

If any bros coming to nanjing, try to pm me earlier, will surely try to meet up. Damn boring here!!
Old 03-12-2006, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 18
LonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to all

Hi all, I will be in Nanjing around 15th of December.
Hope to see all of you there, and we cheong together...

Old 05-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo sex bro, hows life man, alamak, no good la u, PM u so many times never got your reply, so hows your fucking life there, hehehe, feee pm me n update me la, by the way my partner is arriving nanjing 2day, hehe, mayb ask u bring him around
Old 05-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
lavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is a short report from my NJ trip.

We asked the cab drive to go to 名人ktv (mentioned in the previous posts.) and he duno where is the place. So tell him to go over to sky lion. But it was so coincidence that along the journey we pass by 名人 hotel and spotted the ktv. so asked him to stop and we went inThe place is quite nice and decoration is good. the mummy is call li hui or something like tat. The quality of the gals is only so so. Changed 2 batches and during the 3rd round, the mummy brought in 40 gals. 1 row standing and 1 row half kneeling down. What a surprise. managed to get 1 and the rest is as per normal. Min room charge is 580rmb.
Surprising no gals seems to go out or is it we are too lousy haha..

Also went to explore 天狮桥area to find the roman spa.. but sadly we cannot find it. So in the end went to a spa call moment spa i think. which is opposite the 天狮hotel. it is quite disappointing and the charges is too expensive. Dun think will ever go back there again
Old 07-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Samster

LonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to all

I am thinking of taking some photos during my visit to Nanjing. I believe photos are better than words...
Are we allowed to publish our photos (xxx rated) here in this forum?
Old 08-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyInChina View Post
I am thinking of taking some photos during my visit to Nanjing. I believe photos are better than words...
Are we allowed to publish our photos (xxx rated) here in this forum?
Brother Sammy, please advice me on my above question.
I cant find any attachment button on 'replying thread' page.

Another question is, can I paste url link in this forum too?

Thanks
Old 23-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
yo sex bro, hows life man, alamak, no good la u, PM u so many times never got your reply, so hows your fucking life there, hehehe, feee pm me n update me la, by the way my partner is arriving nanjing 2day, hehe, mayb ask u bring him around
yes bro, ur partner called me, but I was in Ningbo again. When he came back to NJ frm Beijing, I was in SHA. So in the end, didnt meet. Pai seh! Really tight schedule leh. Me going back SG tmrw!! hooray!!
Old 23-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavie View Post
Here is a short report from my NJ trip.

We asked the cab drive to go to 名人ktv (mentioned in the previous posts.) and he duno where is the place. So tell him to go over to sky lion. But it was so coincidence that along the journey we pass by 名人 hotel and spotted the ktv. so asked him to stop and we went inThe place is quite nice and decoration is good. the mummy is call li hui or something like tat. The quality of the gals is only so so. Changed 2 batches and during the 3rd round, the mummy brought in 40 gals. 1 row standing and 1 row half kneeling down. What a surprise. managed to get 1 and the rest is as per normal. Min room charge is 580rmb.
Surprising no gals seems to go out or is it we are too lousy haha..
Hi bro, 名人 is more high class. I also know the Li Hui, nice lady. This place cater mostly to Koreans. With more than 200 gals, u will surely find 1 that fit ur taste, somehow.

If u want ta bao, sadly 名人 is not the place. U can try 天狮 next time. This ktv got ta bao, just tell the mummy earlier.

happy chionging next time!!
Old 20-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Bro Sextronic, are you still in Nanjing?

(Just keeping the thread alive)

Old 20-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Hi, yes I'm still here. Tho' now i spend less time here.

if u coming to NJ again, drop me a mail in advance
Old 21-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
Hi, yes I'm still here. Tho' now i spend less time here.

if u coming to NJ again, drop me a mail in advance
Bro, I am in Zhenjiang now, today I probably will be going to Nanjing.
Can you give me your mobile number?
And another very important question, do you know any good dentist in Nanjing?

Thanks bro.
Old 27-01-2007, 09:44 AM
FLATROLLER

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Im a new brother from arrived from Bangkok to NJ for work througout most of 2007. Im white guy from USA. Anybody want to meet up or give me some starters into NJ scene? Ive been here in China just a few weeks so I'm green. Found a few local girls as friends but thats it no sex

PM me or maybe let me know where is place for guaranteed service and where to find some free lance girls too. Tried 1912 nice but not for chic hunting I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1