The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUFFIN View Post
chio?
[sammyboyimage]

_______
Bro cannot see the photo you upload
Old 21-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
had my first fish today .... wah lau totally off ....she take off clothes aldy i cant stand ..... blur ..... omg .... my boobs bigger ..... knn
What talking you?
Old 21-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
had my first fish today .... wah lau totally off ....she take off clothes aldy i cant stand ..... blur ..... omg .... my boobs bigger ..... knn
Normally when the maid are petit their chest is usually flat especially pinoy. Indo ones at least got B..

Recently i been toking to and indo. Keep asking for $200 1 shot i tell her go fly kite. They are beginning to ask for more.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbond007 View Post
Recently got to know a Maid from Badoo.. managed to ask her to go hotel with me but her Mdm told her if she go hotel they will know cos she is on work permit and on the work permit there is their sir/mdm name on it.

Need advise from those Bros who have done it.. is it their Mdm wanna scare them or they will really know ? Cos transit like hotel 81 needs 2 ids. Work permit id allow?
no such thing you think mom will send a sms to her boss each time she goes hotel open room, i bring how many to bang precaution is to bang safely
Old 21-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbond007 View Post
Recently got to know a Maid from Badoo.. managed to ask her to go hotel with me but her Mdm told her if she go hotel they will know cos she is on work permit and on the work permit there is their sir/mdm name on it.

Need advise from those Bros who have done it.. is it their Mdm wanna scare them or they will really know ? Cos transit like hotel 81 needs 2 ids. Work permit id allow?
need ID work permit, hotel only want your $$$ you want her pussy
Old 21-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

this one not petit !!! and yet boobs are microscopic !!! faint ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Normally when the maid are petit their chest is usually flat especially pinoy. Indo ones at least got B..

Recently i been toking to and indo. Keep asking for $200 1 shot i tell her go fly kite. They are beginning to ask for more.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
this one not petit !!! and yet boobs are microscopic !!! faint ....
$200 ask her to FO, agreed bro most pinoy lady have small boobs where indo boobs are more solid
Old 21-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Bad news.. Her employer change her off day to tomorrow.. Haiya.. Need to wait longer..

So how brother.
Managed to ups bo?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 21-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Scarly her employer also surf SBF
with that pic, maybe her employer can recognize her

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 21-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Here's a sneak peak.. Manage to bang her after my work ends..
good, enjoy ... if you want to change taste let me know hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 21-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She looks quite chubby even from her back. With her nice, big melons, chances are her memek is also really tembam like a top-grade abalone. Looking forward to more pieces of the jigsaw!
Old 22-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Is this a hotel room? Never see before got green wall ones.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Is this a hotel room? Never see before got green wall ones.
Wow lau bro, you book in to every hotel in Singapore?
Old 22-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The boobs.. View was taken when i fuck her doggy.. Phine was just below the boobs.. She say yes when i wanna take her boobs pics.. So here it is!!
mrnakal...You are living up to your name..Mr Nakal/ Mr Naughty!

What a beautiful pair of boobs. Any pic of her memek? Would love to see it . Indon girls, especially the chubby ones have succulent, chubby(tembam) memeks that get so sopping wet.

If she is from Jawa Barat, I am also very curious as to whether she still has her clit intact. The ones I have had the privilege of bonking from Jawa Barat has undergone female circumcision and therefore without the exterior clitoris!

Tq for sharing.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys...need yur advice...was jackin off at my sofa last week n my maid saw me...its d 2nd time she saw me, jus went on to do her things after dat.later i apologise cos she saw me, her reply was " its ok, since u didnt disturb me"...shud i try ask her or not ah...since its quite dangerous to do it with my own maid....need expert advice...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1