The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bros how do u guys rate the looks of Xiaoyun? Heard fantastic stories about her AR skills but nothing on her looks. I don't mind trying her
Honestly there's not many good looking lass around. XY looks is pleasing , body petite (not supermodel quality) but provide above average service.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Honestly there's not many good looking lass around. XY looks is pleasing , body petite (not supermodel quality) but provide above average service.
Her nearly Torn my ASS bro
Old 03-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Unfit bro, thanks for your correction. Any other bro got savor this gem yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Xiang Xiang
24yrs
163cm
46kg
36C

She is the type I want to carry her to the bed and savour slowly. A very sweet and a little shy kind of girl with long dark hair. When she stand up and walk I was awe by her stature and poise. She raises her hand up to hold mine and leads me to her room.

In the room she smile sweetly and unbutton my shirt, I raise her chin up and kiss her, she was shy but I insist and she gave me her smiling lips. Her boobs and body is really nice and smooth, good to caress and I run my hands all over. She responded by dancing erotically before we proceed to the shower room.

In the shower room she is gentle and tender pushing her breast on me and caress, she then slide her hand from my back and glide my balls and dick back and forth sensually to my ass a couple of time before she rub her breast on me in front. I turn her around and grind her ass while running my hands all over her breast.

On the bed she is very gentle like a GF wrapping herself around my body kissing and slurping all over my body loving every inch of me. Her BBBJ is super amazing, she would deep throat and suck my balls and lick at the same time and lick my shaft and suck my dick again savouring it hard, it was a very long BBBJ like as though my dick is her king. I then pull her up and make her lie down while I finger fuck her wet pussy and sucking her tits. Really like her ample soft breast a lot!! I then go down on her and DATY while fondling her breast. Her moan was amazing to my ears, I can feel her legs cramp then I finger fuck her while she put on the condom for me. After putting on I turn her around and fuck her from behind, her body is so beautiful, really enjoy looking at myself fucking her in the mirror. Then I turn her around and cross her legs. I could feel her virginal wall tight while I fuck her and her orgasmic face really turns me on. I then let her legs down and hug her, feeling her breast on my chest while fucking her was amazing. I come up and squeeze her breast tight while fucking her. Then I come down and hug her tight again and fuck her until I come.

Overall her breast is amazing, a very gentle lass with good GFE and smiles but the best is still her super mind blowing BBBJ. To me is 11/10. All the best bros!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Unfit bro, thanks for your correction. Any other bro got savor this gem yet?
You are most welcome Brother

Recently she is having break out on her face and back too
Old 03-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ci ci from Hunan. She is tall by Gl standards, nice body with B cup. Long hair quite pretty in my humble opinion. Not bad SOP service and she is trying her best learn and please.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ci ci from Hunan. She is tall by Gl standards, nice body with B cup. Long hair quite pretty in my humble opinion. Not bad SOP service and she is trying her best learn and please.
Actually her name is Zhi Zhi
Old 03-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually her name is Zhi Zhi
Thanks Snr for the correction.
How do you find her?
Old 03-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Snr for the correction.
How do you find her?
I prefer smaller frame girls

MaLi and Xiang Xiang I like

I am not senior Brother

I am an ugly fat poked face Lau TiKo
Old 03-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer smaller frame girls

MaLi and Xiang Xiang I like

I am not senior Brother

I am an ugly fat poked face Lau TiKo
Too humble
i am an ugly fat poked face Lau TiKo too, just waiting one day to Fatt

This house I like bao mei. But also want to try new ones and share share
Old 03-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her nearly Torn my ASS bro
You must show her who's the boss.

Rim her thoroughly and make her squirm
Old 03-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Too humble
i am an ugly fat poked face Lau TiKo too, just waiting one day to Fatt

This house I like bao mei. But also want to try new ones and share share
Xin Xin I fancy too...

Quote:
You must show her who's the boss.

Rim her thoroughly and make her squirm
I dont dare to AR them anymore...ever since kenna from ex Doreamon

She didnt wash after excreting and ask AR from me
Old 03-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xin Xin I fancy too...

That's brutal
Old 03-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xin Xin I fancy too...

added some chocolate cake into the session huh...
Old 04-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's brutal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
added some chocolate cake into the session huh...
Still recall that when she flip over to show me her ass

I can smell Brownies Odour
Old 04-07-2017, 10:21 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1