The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
helms_83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ermmm.. Anyone tried Smie from ThaiPegasus? Very tempting...
Old 30-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Good job Bro ray Lee.
Nice pic. Upz u. Keep up the good FRs
Old 30-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
Oh my.... my virgin encounter with LB!!
really is gong xi fa cai to you !
Old 30-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
My Humble FR for Alice(Bangkok-Gems)

Now the 'IN' thing must take pic of girl to write FR lol.

Intro Part:
Name: Alice (Better-Looking in person then pics. Thumbs-Up)
Height: 1.68m (Tall Slim)
Body: Slim Fit type
Tattoos: None
Boobs: Big Bs or maybe a Small C. Natural nice to hold with sensitive
Pussy: Not Bushy probably trimmed.

Action Part:
BBBJ: 8/10 (Seductive looking at u on/off while blowing u. Closes her eyes as she lolipop u and seems she really enjoys giving it)
FJ: 9/10 (Changed a few positions and still keeping that smile on)
AJ: 9/10 (TIght needless to say. Ky used and fuck her with be lying on top of her in a back position. Nice skin as u caress her hair and body)

Overall: 9/10
GFE material for sure. Her sweet smile and english speaking makes the whole session enjoyable. She did mentioned that if bros too big size she cant do AJ and worry customer angry so if u think yours is too big, just auto a bit let her pass. Mine's just average size so ;-)

Check with OKT.
Many worried about raids and stuffs but end of the day remember we are customers. Even really raid also wont get involved much unless your have other illegal stuff with u. If not theres nothing to worry

Stable: 10/10
Been taking from Bangkok-Gems for quite some time. REsponse fast, reliable pictures 90% real and most of the time i felt his pics dont do justice lol. Always turns out pleasent surprise. Better in person than pictures. Instructions are also always clear.

Dmg: $200/90/2. Gave a $50 tips since her first day and i left a happy man.
RTF: Definately a RTF material but depends if time permits.
Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is good bonk thread. But I could not find a bad bonk thread.

Anyway just want to hightlight this new stable 7elevenbabes. Had book Kiki.photos to real person at best is a 4/10. And all the stats are wrong. She is close to baba kind. Whereas picture is like a slim beauty.

No wonder unlimited shots. Who will have the mood for unlimited shots? And still dare priced original $170 and discount $150. For that price, could have gotten better bonks.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppais View Post

Anyway just want to hightlight this new stable 7elevenbabes. Had book Kiki.photos to real person at best is a 4/10. And all the stats are wrong. She is close to baba kind. Whereas picture is like a slim beauty.

No wonder unlimited shots. Who will have the mood for unlimited shots? And still dare priced original $170 and discount $150. For that price, could have gotten better bonks.
So how many shots did u take, bro?
Old 30-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwant View Post
Cleo from Regent Lust

Saw her this afternoon, she is a bubbly girl with a cheerful character. During our encounter we get more like friends than client-provider relationship, talking about virtually anything but with the level of physical intimacy.

Thanks, was looking for FR on Cleo and just happen you posted. She does seems quite friendly and engaging even though i did not book her on my previous trip.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol the IN thing indeed...to dispel doubters🤣🤣🤣
Very nice pic n very good FR😊
Get on their FB or IG ... live photos galore! But no permission cannot post lah hahahahhh...
Old 30-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
So how many shots did u take, bro?
one and only.wished to walk away,but small head too much in there,and although felt ganna con to make all the way there, so quick release and left. First and last time for this stable.
Old 30-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:

Wah bro have unlimited shots meh? I see the thread is 150/90/2 leh
Old 30-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
BruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I second this comment, 7-11 okt seemed fairly friendly with directions on wechat but he is a liar that is asking for trouble. I'm quite sure the same happened oppais, ask for Kiki get Moon.
This is the kind of bullshit tricks that push punters to report the operating residence. The place is quite far, so I'd assume opais felt might as well since waste time travelling.

Frankly, I hope okt push someone far enough and get caught because other stables might use enhanced pics but he is doing what the PRCs do, bait and switch customers.
Old 30-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceChan View Post
I second this comment, 7-11 okt seemed fairly friendly with directions on wechat but he is a liar that is asking for trouble. I'm quite sure the same happened oppais, ask for Kiki get Moon.
This is the kind of bullshit tricks that push punters to report the operating residence. The place is quite far, so I'd assume opais felt might as well since waste time travelling.

Frankly, I hope okt push someone far enough and get caught because other stables might use enhanced pics but he is doing what the PRCs do, bait and switch customers.
how does moon look? Did you proceed bro?Kiki diff alot from pictures.highly enhance pic.Sibei xian. Don't know how many bros gana.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Youngmanstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had pang from soi6969, photo and real person look alike. Although her english is limited, we managed to communicate, she is an extremely friendly person as long as you treat her with respect. Though i would appreciate it if soi6969 could allocate like 5~10min cleaning up time between customers so that us paying customers can use all the time we are allocated instead of needing to leave early. All in all i will give her a 8/10.
Old 30-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ivy Titanbabes @1730hrs.
Today is her 1st day of work but i didnt managed to nap her 1st blood due to time issues. Believed several bros tried her before me lol...
Ivy is from Udon Thani (Issan region)
Works in BKK as a massuer.

The Good:
Looks: looks 90% to her 2nd posted pic n 100% of the one i took lol. If you think her pics are chio then Ivy will suit your taste. When she smiles her dimples will show n she smiles a lot a lot lol. She looks abt 22 to 24yo.

Body: again see her 2nd posted pic for her body. Typical thai tan. Her body is firm, smooth and fats free. Several tattoos on her back n one on her lower right leg. Nothing scary. She stands ard 155cm. I class her as a petite syt. Her ass is as perky as shown in her 2nd pic.

Boobs: 33B as advertised. No sag and beautifully shaped nipples. She enjoys them being licked n sucked n bloody hell, she will really moan out loud. She is not adverse with them being squeezed n sucked. I needed no 2nd invitation of coz lol. Ivy came to our island to make enough for a boobs job. She wants them larger lol. Well, at least she is honest lol.

Pussy: sweet tight pussy. Accessible for only ome of my fingers to stir her soaking wet. Again no complaints when i turbo fingered her. Pussy smells aroy mak mak. No paint though (see the bad later)

Frenching: like a girlfriend. I smoked before meeting her. She gave me listerine to clear my breath n it was french galore lol. She used her tongue to roam my mouth at will. This is not a shy gal in spite of her GND looks. I dig this!!!

Catbath: Ivy used her tongue n lips to catbath me from face all the way down to my shins whilst i fingered her. She licked kissed n moan. A beautiful of work in perfect motion.

BBBJ: i think my recent luck with BBBJ is sky high lol. Ivy washed my dick really clean in the bathroom and as just i thought that was it...this playful girl suddenly squatted down n sucked me fast n furious n repeatedly DT there and it was really one hell of DT...her mouth n face fully pressed against my stomach lol, my dick was totally in her mouth!!! Back to the room, Ivy just sucked n licked away as if she owned my dick. Plenty of saliva, slurping sounds n moans as i squeezed her boobs hard n fingered her at every opportunity. She was really hardworking and continously DT my dick. She must be really hungry for a hotdog lol!!!

FJ: a power packed cowgirl and she bounced up n down my sibei hard cock non stop before bending down to suck at my nipples and offered a furious french. All this while i was trying to think of something elsw in case i misfire too fast, shit lol...a pretty looking petite sized smiley gal who moaned hell of loud...wow this was a real challenge. I felt i wss about to cum so i quickly sat up and lowered her to missionary positon to control the tempo lol. Just i was slowing the speed, Ivy grabbed my old butt and kept pushing me forward to fuck her harder n faster till i piak piak pial her cb like mad...bopian liao lol, shortly i pulled my dick out of her lovehole n ripped off the cd, mounted her face n face fucked her till i cummed in her mouth. She took it like a champion, wiped my cock before spitting out onto a tissue. She held my cum for at least 2 to 3 mins in her mouth lol she might as well swallow them. Please be warned.. dont be fooled by Ivy's smiling face she is a sex deviant lol.
2nd round...frenched, bbbj with DT, cowgirl again...again, i had to resort to missionary n then pulled her to the side of the bed n missionary her for better control. This time, she asked me to shoot inside her mouth herself. Lol no need to invite me la, i auto will do that both shots happily and willingly taken by Ivy's mouth.

GFE: very gao gao. Ivy is bubbly, chatty, speaks simple english n is very very playful lile a young gf...she likes to tickle my rib cage...i took revenge whilst fucking her missionary, i tickled her back and her moan levels probably can be heard by the 7-11downstairs as she begged for mercy. In between shots, Ivy being a trained masseur gave me a power finger press massage. That was really shiok also. Upon my arrival n departure, Ivy even helped me to take off and wear back my shoes lol. Good gal na��

The Bad:
Pussy is trimmed but not shaved. I really dont like. She was advised to do so cos i would really love to paint her nicely lol.
Butt though as perky as they come, have a few blemishes that looks like pimples. Anyway i seldom doggie so i am not bothered lol.

Overall: Ivy is a power packed gem with a very good attitude. Her pretty face n that dimpled smile are also killers. She also knows her purpose here. To serve!!! I rate her at 9/10.

RTF: almost impossible for me to do so. I am leaving for LOS next week to service my other ladies there lol...

Again, YMMV so please proceed if u want n not talk shit later.
Happy bonking na
Old 30-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Holy Moly..... So late booking and still bump into fellow samster! 3 of us waiting for the same lift, 1 of you went same level with me and the other further up. Hahaha. Please share your FR with me or everyone here! We are fated. Hahaha. I am curious which girls the other 2 bro booked last night. the guy same floor as me, i heard the girl say hello to you her voice so friendly! Hope she also pretty. Hahaha. (1bro carry a bag and 1 big size bro wearing green)

Back to my FR. This is "L" from new stable name Thai Fairy.

Location is good and room is good.

Looks: 8/10 - Long silky hair and minimal make up
Body: 8/10 - Smooth slim and some tattoos behind back. Nice butt. not dark.
Boobs: 7/10 - This part after my inspection is small B cup.
French: 10/10 - I too handsome maybe. hahaha
BBBJ: 10/10 - Deep and good suction
FJ: 10/10 - Super web plus many position and flexible
GFE: 10/10 - Lots of hugs and cuddle

This is my first time trying this stable and hit a jackpot. If you look at her body from the back view. Holy moly. Nice curvy and butt plus height and long hair. Oh yes, hahaha look abit like the butt on the stable banner. hahaha. Not those bony skinny and not those meaty. I think its just nice body ratio. Only part missing is IF she have an original C cup would be perfect but unfortunately only small B but still good enough since her performance made up for everything and focus no longer on boobs. Can only say still squeezable boobs. Very high GFE and hugs with french plus tongue fight. I have to say her leg is flexible for me to twist here and there to fuck. She is very very wet throughout the 2 shots. Unfortunately she is not shaved so its bushy below but i still painted it and taste ok with no smell. If you want to know how wet she is, its so wet that the CD is so slippery and water got juiced out onto your balls. Doggy was superb holy moly. hahaha again all the juice flow out due that position. The way we hug is like we entangled our hands and legs. Lots of kisses here and there to me. GFE very high and not commercial feel. When I stop fucking, she automatic want continue and ride me and i think she really enjoy and horny because her riding skill is good! anyway still manage to grab and squeeze that boobs just worry i squeeze too hard. hahaha.
Thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1