The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
189charlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
How did you get the visa? What you doing there?
wife is a filipina... so we left singapore and arrived in philippines together, got the Balikbayyan visa,which is valid for 1year...

plenty of free time for me here. but seems to me that Davao isnt so happening.
Old 28-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for those info bros.. Devera hotel shall be it.. Anyone tried devera jacuzzi room? The P2700 per night.. It's 26Sqm and seems to be good to go for me.. Because previously stayed in Royal Amsterdam, P1790 which is only 17Sqm which is quite disappointing though. Haha! Any bros wanna meet up for some drinks on 30th Jan 2013 - 6th Feb 2013?
Old 29-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
i miss AC man no bullshit just pleasure and SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple solution for your problem.

It's so easy to book a flight there now.....
Old 29-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

i miss ac, still have to wait until feb then i can go ac again. boring.......
Old 29-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Still have ask me for tip, so angry
Who? There are now many CCTVs installed covering all the areas of the airport. Next time any joker try to ask you for "tip" just look around for one of these CCTVs and move into its range..... most likely is that joker will cease his nonsense immediately.

Btw, just before you enter the gates 1 or 2..... there are feedback forms available and you can write the name of the staff and his "offence" on these forms ...... no need to write your own particulars on it....... at least the management is doing something with these measures.
Old 30-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Who? There are now many CCTVs installed covering all the areas of the airport. Next time any joker try to ask you for "tip" just look around for one of these CCTVs and move into its range..... most likely is that joker will cease his nonsense immediately.

Btw, just before you enter the gates 1 or 2..... there are feedback forms available and you can write the name of the staff and his "offence" on these forms ...... no need to write your own particulars on it....... at least the management is doing something with these measures.
Won't you be setting yourself up to be a marked man?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope... never seen her in my life before.... I swear!!
of course lah, u now got new playground, seldom visit ac nowadays
Old 01-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
Won't you be setting yourself up to be a marked man?
I got a death wish
Old 01-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
of course lah, u now got new playground, seldom visit ac nowadays
Was there only a few days ago.....

Will be there again this coming weekend.

I wanna become PR like you
Old 01-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got a death wish

me too, i always ask the girls to kill me in the bed.

Quote:
Was there only a few days ago.....

Will be there again this coming weekend.

I wanna become PR like you
haha....come ac also never text me...don't like me?
i become AC pr cause can't afford to stay sillypore, can't be helped.n
Old 01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
haha....come ac also never text me...don't like me? (
You oredi left when I arrived in AC..... was able to meet Ziebart for a shortwhile though.

Are you in AC now? Me touch down tonite in Manila...... proceeding to AC tomorrow.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Are you in AC now? Me touch down tonite in Manila...... proceeding to AC tomorrow.
bro susu, how long you staying in AC? I will be flying in on 5th Dec from HK. . Gotta be prepared for delay as received notice from Dragonair that flight may be postponed due to incremental weather (Typhoon expected to hit Central Luzon around 4-8 Dec).
Old 01-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
i become AC pr cause can't afford to stay sillypore, can't be helped.n
Birds of a feather flock together!!
Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Tight Jeans

Closed on order of city mayor, reportedly on Friday eve. No idea why. Supposedly the main branch, After School, is still open, so the girls from Tight Jeans might have gone there. Somebody said it might reopen in a couple weeks.

Aloha is also closed, although there might be some restoration work going on. The Korean convenience store next door is still open. It’s a cheap place to buy a drink and sit outside and watch the crowd walk by.

Two places that seem to be open or shut are Color (next to Tight Jeans) and Valhalla. Color was open tonite but there were no girls dancing.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
You oredi left when I arrived in AC..... was able to meet Ziebart for a shortwhile though.

yes i m in AC now, text me when u arrived
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1