The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Bro, To me she doesnt look anywhere near F. but as for MR surely F for FAIL...
Dun try her. Already got many bad reviews on her
Old 01-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smurf88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13292426

Visited A-Ta today.

Shower me before and after
Massage was excellent, can tell she really put in effort. Soothes my aches.
Playabilty was high also, 4g roaming.
RTM, yes!
Old 02-03-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffboy1990 View Post
anyone can link me to the fl review threads?
something similiar like this just that not massage but fkjobs
Looks like you are just waiting to be spoon fed. All you need is look and all information is available on this website.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
RTM comments on Yina, Peace and Hope

As "luck" would have it, managed to visit 3 tigress in 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

May visit either her or Yina these few days...

Will update if I do.
Haven't visited her in a long while; even during her previous stint I only visited her twice as she was here during the period w many good APs.

Location area b as mentioned before, I know of a previous occupant who shifted out for apparently not so good reason. Though she seemed to be looking for a new place as well.

She had more make up on this time and she looked pretty, less GND. Met me draped in a bathroom and gave me a sneak peek of the naughty wear inside. Mentioned that she was taking the effort to look good and it seemed so.

Showered alone in a non-attached adjacent bathroom and started the session face down. Massage was same as before, not piano and she added some new stretching moves which I thought was redundant (but took up a little bit of time only-just hoped at that time she did not replace her cracking moves with this).

Sensual was pretty same as before but resistance to roaming seemed to be more subtle. I didn't venture too far though. She didn't remove or pull down her naughty wear but it wasn't difficult to diy to access those knockers. Still as impressive as before with prominent areola... didn't check if she slimmed down as I just pulled down one side of her top. She was not the slender type, more of the wide bottom type figure.

After wash up continued with her signature head massage and ended (yes!) with my favourite cracking moves to the neck and back.

One thing to note though she that she paused a few times to sms/wechat, probably to reply to house hunting messages.
Quote:
Seems like Peace "up" her service after her return OR has been like liao for a while in her previous stint OR depends on chemistry? I wonder...
Also haven't seen peace for quite a long while. She still looked the same and seemed to have slimmed down a bit.
Massage wise still the same. Sensual wise also not much different though I did try to roam more - so ultimately it still depends on chemistry bah.

After the session w peace crossed the lor to find Hope.
https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=18851
She is my East Side ML at the moment and visiting her mainly for her looks and boobs. Her service didn't drop during subsequent visits and "friendship" slowly developing.

This time round she wore something that could be removed completely easily and I saw how slim she was... I also got a bit of extra service from her - some JG like stuff instead of just chatting the remaining time away.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-03-2016 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 02-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
scarface77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tired this?

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!huanhuan999/c1v6o
Old 02-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strongman12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Anyone still have contact of Tao Hong. Tried to sms her but no reply. Maybe she already changed no?
Old 02-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: RTM comments on Yina, Peace and Hope

Quote:
As "luck" would have it, managed to visit 3 tigress in 2 days.

Haven't visited her in a long while; even during her previous stint I only visited her twice as she was here during the period w many good APs.

Location area b as mentioned before, I know of a previous occupant who shifted out for apparently not so good reason. Though she seemed to be looking for a new place as well.

She had more make up on this time and she looked pretty, less GND. Met me draped in a bathroom and gave me a sneak peek of the naughty wear inside. Mentioned that she was taking the effort to look good and it seemed so.

Showered alone in a non-attached adjacent bathroom and started the session face down. Massage was same as before, not piano and she added some new stretching moves which I thought was redundant (but took up a little bit of time only-just hoped at that time she did not replace her cracking moves with this).

Sensual was pretty same as before but resistance to roaming seemed to be more subtle. I didn't venture too far though. She didn't remove or pull down her naughty wear but it wasn't difficult to diy to access those knockers. Still as impressive as before with prominent areola... didn't check if she slimmed down as I just pulled down one side of her top. She was not the slender type, more of the wide bottom type figure.

After wash up continued with her signature head massage and ended (yes!) with my favourite cracking moves to the neck and back.

One thing to note though she that she paused a few times to sms/wechat, probably to reply to house hunting messages.

Also haven't seen peace for quite a long while. She still looked the same and seemed to have slimmed down a bit.
Massage wise still the same. Sensual wise also not much different though I did try to roam more - so ultimately it still depends on chemistry bah.

After the session w peace crossed the lor to find Hope.
https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=18851
She is my East Side ML at the moment and visiting her mainly for her looks and boobs. Her service didn't drop during subsequent visits and "friendship" slowly developing.

This time round she wore something that could be removed completely easily and I saw how slim she was... I also got a bit of extra service from her - some JG like stuff instead of just chatting the remaining time away.
Bro , u quite rich... Beginning of the month chiming like no one already
Old 02-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Bro , u quite rich... Beginning of the month chiming like no one already
So now bo lui liao lor... have to hibernate for a while...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Max 3 a month? Haha
Old 02-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Max 3 a month? Haha
Sounds like he emptied both banks... Regular bank and sperm bank!
Old 02-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, any recommendation in the east (katong / Geylang)
Old 02-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Brothers, any recommendation in the east (katong / Geylang)
Try this: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586709
Old 02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
Moritz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

http://massageme.info/la/

Had a nice RTM session with LaLa

Same cheery chatty young MILF
Her massage is very relaxing and she is so accommodating.
Asks if it’s too soft or hard.
It didn’t take long for me to shoot both shots, even faster than last time.
Her hand job has improved a lot!
It was already very good last time and now it’s even better!
Old 02-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zandlerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus have a session with Luna from LTD

Can say the session is a pleasant one...recently been trying a few ML and to be honest....quite bad...con by those fake FR....

look: Nvr expect SYT from other FR. have a likeable attitude....prefer this way
body: B boobs...with erect nipple
massage: quite skillful actually but time not enough for 1hr session
lastly the HJ: enjoy a lot as quite accommodating.

RTM: I do......consider not many gem around the market nowaday
Old 02-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandlerx View Post
Jus have a session with Luna from LTD

Can say the session is a pleasant one...recently been trying a few ML and to be honest....quite bad...con by those fake FR....
I'd suggest to reveal those fake FR. I do not trust those posted in the stable site one. sure fake ones.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1