The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackl View Post
Anyone tried this ML? Any feedback?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...331&highlight=
Crystal is one of the rare true blue local Singaporeans who provide excellent services. Although her price may be steep for a milf, her services make up for it. Not often you meet a ML who can tcss in various languages and lingo we are familiar with and felt easily clicked.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh no, no more MINT.......
Old 28-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Oh no, no more MINT.......
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14271645&postcount=7
Old 28-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14271645&postcount=7
I can't find her ad. Trying to book her for today
Old 28-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
goshunkugi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mint is around and responding. She doesn't touch her phone at all during the session so bros must be patient.

Just Rtm her today, service top notch as always. As for the alleged pimples on her butt, yes there might be 1 small one. But looks like a normal pimple? Anyway see for yourself and judge
Old 28-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 15
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Omg, where is she??
Old 28-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
If the rumors are true that her OKT haonan was raided then she's probably lying low and replying only to regulars, so chill and wait till she decides to resurface or close shop.
Old 28-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goshunkugi View Post
Mint is around and responding. She doesn't touch her phone at all during the session so bros must be patient.

Just Rtm her today, service top notch as always. As for the alleged pimples on her butt, yes there might be 1 small one. But looks like a normal pimple? Anyway see for yourself and judge
To be honest I noticed a few pimple like bumps on her butt too in my visit last year but dismissed it as sensitive skin.. Perhaps can ask Dr Tan to visit her.. Heard she had a Dr customer last time (from her wechat haha).. Don't worry bro.. She is ok..
Old 28-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Any headsup on LTD dream? Thinking of booking.. Tried my luck on several Mls but all full.. Almost all except Tenderly whom I am reluctant to go because not so gum.. Any thoughts? Thanks
Tried Tenderly the other day. LTD Tenderly her photos made her skin very fair and white, but in reality her skin color more towards tanned ...

Her boobs also not as busty as claimed, probably the push up bra effect. Definitely cannot compare to either SLG Diana or LM Coco.

Massage wise not trained ... taught by her friend. Though she covered the area from shoulder to back to calf, but at times felt painful

My massage session finished within 40 mins including 1 HJ. After the deed, she just laid on my body until times out ...

So rtm probably not ...

No offense to her fans ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 28-02-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 28-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 9
edwinx is one of the Best!edwinx is one of the Best!edwinx is one of the Best!edwinx is one of the Best!

mint is definitely still around but as some stuff happened to bro haonan, she removed her ads under him n shenhua69, thats what i observed and saw so far, she did still reply sms this 2 days so if u had visit her before u should prob still be able to contact her
Old 28-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/peace/

Tried Peace today.

Was feeling horny and look through the forum, Peace caught my attention as her photo have a bit similarity to the HK actress Elanne Kwong. Location wise not hard to find but carpark is limited. The nearest bus stop is 10minutes walk away if I am not mistaken.

Looks: Very much similar to the photo, I would say 90% similarity. I wasn't greeted with a police uniform though. But she greeted me in her hot pants and singlet, same like what girls would wear to gym/jogging

Body: Petite size, those people who like small size girls would definitely love her

Boobs: Not too big, just nice for her type of small body

Massage: Good strength, though not all right spots are hit

Sensual: Great, she know how to tease during HJ. Read from other FR that bros manage to suck her boobs. But she position herself until its even hard for me to fondle her boobs. Chemistry wasn't there I guess. But I did roam her bottom, with panties on

GFE: Well, we can chat about anything but then again the GFE wasn't that strong. Like I say, maybe chemistry wasn't there. Wasn't a time watcher

Summary: She belongs to those petite cute and sexy category. May return a second time times permit. This time might ask for 2 shots

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 28-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I want visit Mint leh...can someone share her contact with me? :{
Old 28-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

Peace or hope?
Old 29-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensword View Post
Peace or hope?
Go try Hope. Peace's die hard fans zapped me because he 'don't agree with my FR'

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 29-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7321 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

http://liltigersden.com/myth/

Location: Central towards North East. Walked 10 mins from the newrest MRT. 

Apartment: 6/10. Live alone. Her instruction for getting into and leving her unit was a hassle but it was for her safety. Tidiness level still acceptable.

Look: 6.5/10. Minus 20% from the photos. Normal look. Petite, bubbly character. But not very gum me. 

Body: 7/10. Nice racks. Petite size. Got a bit baby fat and "ang kong'

Massage: 7/10. Very good effort on massage. Covered all areas. I am not sure how to rate a good massage but I felt it was very good for me. She got some special moves to stretch your body. Quite relaxing after that. 

Sensual: 5.5/10. Nothing to shout about. Performed light catbath on the back, BM and brief HDLY. 

HJ: 5/10. Normal jerking off. 

Roaming: Upper body only. May be chemistry is lacking. 

GFE: 5/10. Normal chit chat. Could not strike a good conversation with her. Maybe no chemistry. She answered and sent text messages a few times. 

Overall, i would rate my session a 6/10 session. Very unlikely to RTM. 

She is aka Diana under SLG. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1