The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Rp10 is like $0.001
If change $1000 only $1 different nia... sometime I feel they just make us feel happy...
I go to Batam to feel happy and to be happy,hehehe...and hope to be happy all the time during my stay there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Quick FR:
730 sindo ferry to SKP.
Bus to Tiban III
3rd person i knew in this thread that take bus in Batam,hehehe... (its really cool)

Quote:
Recce found 2 MP
1 for lady only
1 for muslim

Cross the main road to Ciptapuri, Taman sari, TibanII, TibanI Tiban center.
At TibanII visited the Anisa Spa
Found out that they only serve lady custmer.
End my Tiban explorations at Tiban Kampung.
Thanks for sharing,save me all the trouble to go there now,hehehe...

Quote:
Took bus to Ngy
Change$
Book Berry girl
Walk to kaha get voucher
Lunch at ibu boju
Taxi to Hotel UTAMA
check in relax TCSS otot
Wake-up update SBF
Short,simple,sharp and down to earth sharing w/o the "cloud",hehehe...yet informative.

Quote:
On the way to dinner.
Go H18 enquiry for long term
Found price apply to standard room.
Counter boy not sure about BF.
Thank you...another "save me the trouble" to go find out action you just did.

Cheers!

Quote:
Dine at DCM found 3 shops offer 5k dish.
Try coffee town at L2
Shop at DCM
Off peak timing,food is cheap in the mall itself. If i move the timing of Sillypore timezone against the Batam timezone,everywhere i go to wont be too crowded. Example,if i usually go lunch in Sillypore at 2pm,i just go to Batam for lunch at 3pm (which is Sillypore time 2pm) and at 3pm,the timing is just good and not crowded for myself.

Just sharing what i do on my timing to have a meal in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayday55 View Post
.....100K discount....my bargaining skill suck...
I asked myself,will i get a 100k discount if i didnt bargain at all? And will i get more than 100k discount if i didnt go with taxi driver? Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpies4545 View Post
first time going btm,where would u guys suggest i change my money from? Btm better rate or Sin better rate?
Here's a reply aka tip i used and kept since 4 years ago, before i was in this forum :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=16451

Hope it helps.

Quote:
Food update
There are 2 more shops in DCM offering <=5k dishs
Coffee town upstairs and
Hongkong (beside supermarket)
3.8k/dish but till 5pm.
Thank you...now i know DC Mall also have the below :

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you...now i know DC Mall also have the below :

Cheers!
I have tried these in DC mall, Dim Sum really sucks but 3.8k Nasi goreng taste good though in small portion.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

There's one popular cafe within nagoya now.. it located at the shop house beside vivo , outside matahari exit.. The shop name is hill cafe, it's popular with the local Chinese. Their signature dish are the "packet" seafood.

Picture: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=h...L2K1buSIkaM%3A

More infomation on http://hillcafebatam.com/

I recommend their beef Friedrice (28k) and steak tenderloin (50k)
Old 17-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jalan2 at JB Zon..
Took a look at ferry Terminal
Got this info
1. JB<>HB suspended
2. Travel time 2hr
3. Tax Rm15

FYI in case Any Bros Chiong both places

Old 17-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
...Coffee:Nowhere at City Central Hotel is closed yesterday. Wanted to go there to have a drink and do some work on my laptop, but saw the shutters down instead.
I think their food is a little off my budget (as an everyday food) and they were located in the middle of places that sells cheap and good food. Their customer core were manly those who were looking for ambiance and those who sit around there for some time,hehehe...eg studying etc. Moreover,their food were not cheap either.

Quote:
No choice. Can't help it. Most of my solo troops are more impromptu than preplanned. Only those that I go with friends are properly planned so that I get to enjoy 110%. Anyone up for HCMC in October or Bkk in January.
I have impromptu trips too. I still plan them but short,quick and sharp w/o time wasted,hehehe....if i apply leave on weekdays to go Batam,what happen to my weekend and public holiday off then? i use it to go for 2D1N quickie in Batam at times. i mean in Sillypore,if i am horny,if i go massage shop also need to spend about S$50 + S$120 FJ (excluding transportation) and its like only 1 hour of "dont know good time or bad time". S$200 to spend in Batam is definitely more well spend than in Sillypore.

Quote:
Ya, maybe not really angry cos both are now giving me 夺命连环简讯, until I had to block them in my phone...
Wow! Sound like some serious sms exchange you got there,hehehe....think you are way past that stage of getting KC or seh nai by them (the girls). Reminds me of some TV drama scene where the pros would always say...

亲爱的,小倩想你了。。。怎么那么久都没来找我了。。。
(Darling,xiaoqian miss you very much...how come so long also never come look for me...)

Quote:
Ever since I played the role of chasing the skirt 4 years back and bring let go mercilessly, I've vowed to myself never an I gonna be treated like that again. Just 2-3 trips together, and I'm kena called chap chye (杂菜). Well, not that it mattered to me.
Hehehe...the cheonging scene all over the world never change in this aspect. Its like a gigantic stage where we put ourselves on it to play the game of throne (we were all on that throne) over and over again.The wise will be in control of their big head,knowing when to step in and step out of the stage at the right time. The not-so-wise will be trapped by the illusions of it all and never returned to the real world until they got drained try,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well.....just to chip in.......being a cheapo guy.....i only buy cheapo local indo t shirts n polo....sure they fade after some time....but they are cheap.
Reminds me when i was a kid. To date,i have not own any Polo shirt from Indonesia. But i do own a factory-load of apparels from brands like Asics and Adidas becos the manufacture plant serving some europe/america brand still exist in Indonesia till today. The thing is,it may be sold in Indonesia at about S$10 (plus minus) but when it reaches European countries,its likely to be more than triple the amount.

One of the most ironical part is,the factory that produce brands like Adidas/Asics etc also produce other local never-heard-before-brand apparel that i see selling in Indonesia,hehehe...so the apparels made in Indonesia isnt necessary not as good as those made elsewhere in the world. My parents used to work in these industries,so am speaking base on what i understand from them and they do keep in contact with their ex colleagues.

(note : i am no expert in this but my parents kind of swears by made in Indonesia products over those Made in China ones,especially on sports apparels)

Quote:
I dont trust Polo brands in batam claiming to be authentic. They are cheap (if compare against US or UK) for a reason.
Btw, I went to the Factory Outlet shop at BCS area before......looks more like tourist trap to me.
Erm...erm...Nagoya...City...walk...mall...go...the re...

Quote:
No offence....just my frank opinion.

On another note, I just arrived back after an impromptu trip to the lovely island.
This is the first time I went on weekday.....Mon n Tues.....n I probably understand why Bro Nono went on Wed usually.
I applied annual leave to go Batam on weekdays when my off days were all on weekends (public holidays too). The next revolution may be Nono going on weekends and cut down on going on weekdays,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilman is Cool - loads of Potential

What Nono1973 says it true on China asking Indo to make their sport products . In fact Indo make things is of higher quality.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilman is Cool - loads of Potential

I follow the batam guideline submitted over here . So here is my report . On Monday I wake up early took a train to Harbour front . Got 2 ways ticket from horizon and off I go bring along a newbie Friend like me

After reaching Harbour Bay . I use my gps with the intention to walk to the hotel I book . But due to my Friend looking tired I decide to take a cab. I was offered 50k to the hotel to Formosa . As the driver is a old Uncle I didn't nego . Ya I have a soft spot towards elderly. But for the whole trip that's the only time I pay for cab . The rest of the time I just walk about .

When I reach at about 10am I ask around and change money . I got a rate of highest 9660 ? Not sure if I got cut throat though.

My trip this time is focus on eating recommend or compiled by Nono . So straight away I go eat the murtabak , Wan Tan Mee etc ... I would says some good some bad .

But as opposed to the rest . I use WeChat services. Whatever they proposed I reduced by 20% . Me bad . Did not read the field report carefully . Else I will cut down more for short time . For massage I prefer to look around to try and use hj 100k rp fj 200k rp.

Finally thanks all old birds for all those detail reports . With that info then I am able to cut down the costs .
Old 17-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman View Post
I use WeChat services.

How many WeChat girls you took for your trip?

Did you encounter any Ladyboy?

From what i know is, currently more than 60% advert on wechat are ladyboy (some are honest in their description, some are not by using other girls photo).

There are 2 steps to confirm their identify to reduce the rick of having a Ladyboy in your room..

1) Video Call them before agreeing to meet
2) Strictly meet them only at your hotel lobby/front door and not in your room.

For those who can't follow the above rules and had invited the "girls" to your room and found out that they are ladyboy or look far worst than described, you can do the following:

1) Politely turn down their offer and show them the exit.
2) Give them 50/100k Rupiah for their "transport cost/cancellation fee" !! NOT $50/$100
3) If they still doesn't want to go, please call the lobby and they will know what to do.
4) If you have done step number 3, request lobby to change a room for you and kindly lock your door from internal until morning.

While they are in your rooms, please be caution and alert. Do not allow them to hide anything in your room or make any call/message. If they did make a call and you hear your room number being told over the phone. "KICK" her out of the room immediately and request to change a room. And also keep all you valuables in the safe or secret compartment (if you dare) before inviting them up to your room.

During the month of May-July, they are very hungry for any source of income !
Old 17-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Batam for a short 2D1N trip last weekend.
A few points to take note and share

1. Stayed at Zest, can check my last post for pics. Nice hotel.

2. All transport is done by my regular driver, had a total of 7 drives (including girl pickup), paid him 250k as per normal.

3. Took girl from Bunga for 1.25mil (original was 1.3mil). First time taking from this joint, proven to be the joint with most girls in Batam. Didn't really have any problem with the girl, she even does BBBJ, which like what quite a few bros have mentioned is hard to find.

4. Went to Acia Ikan Bakar for dinner. Last time I went to the one next to Da Vienna, this time is the branch at Baba Street right next to City Walk. Ordered small stingray, sotong, kai lan stir fry, omelette, fried chicken, 3 rice and drink all comes to 118k.

I really appreciate place like this rather than food court (Windsor etc.), food's decent and price is reasonable.

5. Batamfast is a decent ferry service. Can find discounted vouchers online (Caro***ll) unlike Horizon which is hard. The only downside is just like mentioned a few pages back, less timings to choose from.

Those are the few points I want to bring up.
Next time I'm going again actually tempted to finally stay at Formosa, and maybe not get any girl from joint, but rather go around the massages and taking it easy

Cheers!
Old 17-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
4. Went to Acia Ikan Bakar for dinner. Last time I went to the one next to Da Vienna, this time is the branch at Baba Street right next to City Walk. Ordered small stingray, sotong, kai lan stir fry, omelette, fried chicken, 3 rice and drink all comes to 118k.

I really appreciate place like this rather than food court (Windsor etc.), food's decent and price is reasonable.

Cheers!
Acai has good seafood, BBQ seafood. In food courts, u get other types of food. Boils down to each taste.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Acai has good seafood, BBQ seafood. In food courts, u get other types of food. Boils down to each taste.
^ It's more of the how I feel that people in food courts have the tendency to jack up the price if they know you're a tourist (especially with booking girls) or not a regular

Which is why I'm cool with Acia since it seems more like the safe option
Old 17-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Latest FR
Place: pacific place lvl 8
Packet:TH2
Girl's name:T*t*n
Face:7.25/10 (syt with braces, she said 19yo only,she wears cross necklace)
Body:7.5/10 (not tall, quite petite, sexy body with no tummy, cute ass)
Boobs: 7.75/10 (at least c cup, soft and not saggy)
BM: 9.25/10 (this is the best part, been holding myself not to cum, her big boobs and oil is deathly combi, not for faint hearted one)
BJ:7/10 (average, not bad either, but still prefer her BM)
FJ:7.5/10 (she's accommodating and hardworking)
RTF: yes, she's a really nice girl
Old 17-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ It's more of the how I feel that people in food courts have the tendency to jack up the price if they know you're a tourist (especially with booking girls) or not a regular

Which is why I'm cool with Acia since it seems more like the safe option
Something I never realised and not aware. Always thought is fixed price there. Thanks for sharing this ... Thumbs up to you bro hurhurrahrah
Old 17-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
Place: pacific place lvl 8
Packet:TH2
Girl's name:T*t*n
Can you please share the latest price for TH2 package? And by the way she does BJ or BBBJ?
Old 17-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

next trip will be massages ...

Atlanta, Octopuss, Delta, Keyzha and IndoRasa

does any of them have promotion / early / off-peak offer going on now ?

For Delta, is it same as Octopus package ? special already included in price

thank u for sharing ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1