The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Do from ClubSapphire

Face: 7
Body:7
Boobs:7
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 10
Frenching: Yes

Overall: She is not syt but not mature looking. She is fair for thai though she got tattoo in her back. From the moment I entered the room, she immediately started teasing and french me till its time for shower. On the deed, confirm she is moderate to aggressive one. Good BBBJ as well. She's good overall and surely can satisfy you. But if you're looking for tall ,sexy, big boobs kind, you might want to check Mi.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jaehee is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Madison from Emma? Wondering if the boobs are enhanced.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
thanks for taking the plunge for everyone, bro
LOL... I am still unhappy about that bait and switch experience.

Waiting for someone to try Rose and report if same girl. lol
Old 17-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
create4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Just had a session with Micky from turnmeon at last night.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...8#post16169798
Although OKt was abit slow in replying me but nevertheless, a big thumbs up to you for the gem that up have.

A short FR about Micky:

Photo: Exactly from the photo 10/10
Look: Beri sweet looking instead of ah Lian looking. 9/10 - she got tattoo as shown in the picture & the whole back cover with tattoo too
Body : slim (from my point of view ha)
boobs: BIG until one hand cannot hold finish
BBBJ: Good & deep suction
CIM: never try
Massage: bo offer
FJ: Responsive, tight & wet
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Although her English is not beri good, she is willing to try and understand what you exactly want.

Overall experience: freaking powderful maybe she fit all of my criteria ha having tattoo, slim & big boobs. Definitely will RTF and lastly thanks turnmeon OKT for having this gem in your stable.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 11
tst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

i really really seldom write any FR, coz i'm really a lazy guy..
However, as promised with OKT, i will write a FR for King (RegentLust) since this is my 1st time to have a 1st blood bonk

Photo: 9.5/10 (real person same as 2nd & 3rd pics)
Look: Nice look, especially her smiles really attractive.
Body : slim, skin not so fair, but also not so tan, ngam ngam hor...
Boobs: B (natural boob, nice nipples to suck)
BBBJ: Good Suction and hardworking
CIM: Did not try
Massage: She offer me a massage, although she keep saying she never learn before, but i feel like she is a pro of massage.
FJ: Responsive and tight.

The surprise is her super fluent Chinese speaking really impressive me, definitely no language barrier.

Overall GFE: 9/10. I would say it's definitely a good bonk as King was really a hardworking GEM. If she is a local, i sure wan her to be my gf !!!

Location: Quite a safe & discreet area. Room was clean, big and clean towels.

OKT, if can, i really don't wan to write this FR (coz i feel like wan to keep her for myself, apologize for my selfish to everyone )
But since i already promised with you, no choice
Old 17-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tst88 View Post
i really really seldom write any FR, coz i'm really a lazy guy..
However, as promised with OKT, i will write a FR for King (RegentLust) since this is my 1st time to have a 1st blood bonk ^_^'''

Photo: 9.5/10 (real person same as 2nd & 3rd pics)
Look: Nice look, especially her smiles really attractive.
Body : slim, skin not so fair, but also not so tan, ngam ngam hor...
Boobs: B (natural boob, nice nipples to suck)
BBBJ: Good Suction and hardworking
CIM: Did not try
Massage: She offer me a massage, although she keep saying she never learn before, but i feel like she is a pro of massage.
FJ: Responsive and tight.

The surprise is her super fluent Chinese speaking really impressive me, definitely no language barrier.

Overall GFE: 9/10. I would say it's definitely a good bonk as King was really a hardworking GEM. If she is a local, i sure wan her to be my gf !!!

Location: Quite a safe & discreet area. Room was clean, big and clean towels.

OKT, if can, i really don't wan to write this FR (coz i feel like wan to keep her for myself, apologize for my selfish to everyone )
But since i already promised with you, no choice (T_T)
Thank You For Your Time Taken To Write This Assessment Report For KING.
We Look Forward On Your Next Visit To Us Soon.
Bro SK.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Emmanuelle - Giselle
booked her last Friday 14/7/2017

Looks - 6.5/10. RL is something like the 3rd photo advertised.
body - 6.5/10. abit baba and has a large tattoo covering on her tuimmy area.
Boobs - Natural B cups
French - 8/10. Passionate with alot of tongue fighting
BBBJ - 8/10. Wet, good suction and alot of DT.
FJ - 7/10. Wet and responsive. Alot of soft moaning

GFE - 7/10. Chatty once you warm her up enough. She working as nurse in bbk. Showed me some pics of her in the nurse uniform. Age wise is around mid 20s.

RTF: Maybe.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Ying svc is awesome. Gives you a non-commercial. Had her and was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had a session with Ying from Regent Lust.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=657606

Preview of Ying! This video shows her true self, very GFE and pattern many many. A bit ding dong. Face after makeup is quite pretty, no pimples.

Ying in shower! Her body is slim, though not to the point of lean and mean like Vasa. Skin is on the fairer side, not the typical thai tan. Boobs are quite good size to grab and cute looking.

Ying is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

We shower with lots of gfe, many hugging, kissing and scrub each other's back. Requested BBBJ with her kneeling in the bathroom. Can still hard but confirm cannot shoot liao. Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff. She listens to English quite well though doesn't talk that well.

RTF is confirmed for me.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hanzeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

came out if retirement with a 2 week bonking spree too many

Berry from Emma
Location: 5/10. Good parking nearby though. Room wise, bathroom at entrance, i met 3 cheongsters during my stint there, which i tot the girls werent concious in avoiding meeting. Did not really feel comfy about it.
Looks: 6/10. Probably due to less makeup, acne scars on face
Body: 7/10 a little tummy
Boobs: 7/10. B i guess, a little sag, and not as full as i liked
Pussy: 7/10. Trimmed
GFE: 8/10 probably where she stood out most
Overall, FJ was not bad, doggy was good. Always smiley
RTF: Nope

Wilma LV
Location:7/10 nice place, comfy bed, just that need to wait at lift for her to come pick up. Many awkward stares during the 10min or so wait. Pick up and go back lift also abit weird, a few more times the staff would have recognised the pattern
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10big bone lady. Considered curvy but not my type
Boobs: 7/10 C plus enhanced boobs, some sag. A little hard to the feel too.
Pussy: trimmed
GFE: 8/10
Overall, a cheerful and abit candid lady. A little crazy crazy type.
RTF: did not consider.

Candy BG
Looks: bit more tan, hair tied up thus look abit diff from pic
Body: 7.5/10towards the slim petit with slight tummy
Boobs: 7.5/10 natural B+, soft and not much sag
GFE: 8/10 smiley lady. 2 shots done in 40mins. Overall not too bad.

Bew Para
Looks: 9/10 really quite pretty imho, quite fair with very slight tan, certain angles look a bit bit like scarlet johansson. Maybe coz of short hair
Body: 9/10 well shape, with the right curves at the right place. Very very slight tummy. Front and back view looks very sexy
Boobs: 9/10 natural, B at most. Fits her body perfectly
Pussy: trimmed as well
GFE: 8/10 SOP kind, though not the GFE type, not a time watcher, just no special connection. She fully made up with the the love making process. Her moans were soft, her expression was intense

Brandy Poseidon
Looks: 8/10 sweet looking, petit, Relatively fair, sparkling eyes(always looking at you in the eye)
Body: 7/10 baby fats on tummy but totally attractively feminine
Boobs: 10/10, C Natural, her bestest asset, soft like water balloons, zero sag,
GFE: 10/10 she sets the mood while washing by hugging rubbing her assets on you, brings your hand up to feel her prized boobs. Turns on music when back in room, followed by a good 10mins sensual body to body massage. The thought of it already is quite thought provoking. It was truly like a gf love making session. Eye contact was maintained almost throughout. Best GFE award this year goes to her.
RTF: made me really think about it, she leaves on 20th.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzeng View Post
Wilma LV
Location:7/10 nice place, comfy bed, just that need to wait at lift for her to come pick up. Many awkward stares during the 10min or so wait. Pick up and go back lift also abit weird, a few more times the staff would have recognised the pattern
Pretty sure most of the staff already know what you are there for. As much as I like LV choice in lodging , that hotel probably gave me the most number of awkward stares , even had the housekeeping staff giving me a sly smile when I was at the room level. Did not help that I went there around lunch time.

Great rooms though
Old 17-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 8
CheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by create4u View Post
Just had a session with Micky from turnmeon at last night.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...8#post16169798
Although OKt was abit slow in replying me but nevertheless, a big thumbs up to you for the gem that up have.

A short FR about Micky:

Photo: Exactly from the photo 10/10
Look: Beri sweet looking instead of ah Lian looking. 9/10 - she got tattoo as shown in the picture & the whole back cover with tattoo too
Body : slim (from my point of view ha)
boobs: BIG until one hand cannot hold finish
BBBJ: Good & deep suction
CIM: never try
Massage: bo offer
FJ: Responsive, tight & wet
GFE: 9/10

Although her English is not beri good, she is willing to try and understand what you exactly want.

Overall experience: freaking powderful maybe she fit all of my criteria ha having tattoo, slim & big boobs. Definitely will RTF and lastly thanks turnmeon OKT for having this gem in your stable.
Don't mind me asking. Boob enhanced? Need to book room?
Old 17-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzeng View Post
came out if retirement with a 2 week bonking spree too many

Berry from Emma
Location: 5/10. Good parking nearby though. Room wise, bathroom at entrance, i met 3 cheongsters during my stint there, which i tot the girls werent concious in avoiding meeting. Did not really feel comfy about it.
Looks: 6/10. Probably due to less makeup, acne scars on face
Body: 7/10 a little tummy
Boobs: 7/10. B i guess, a little sag, and not as full as i liked
Pussy: 7/10. Trimmed
GFE: 8/10 probably where she stood out most
Overall, FJ was not bad, doggy was good. Always smiley
RTF: Nope

Wilma LV

Candy BG
Looks: bit more tan, hair tied up thus look abit diff from pic
Body: 7.5/10towards the slim petit with slight tummy
Boobs: 7.5/10 natural B+, soft and not much sag
GFE: 8/10 smiley lady. 2 shots done in 40mins. Overall not too bad.

Bew Para
Looks: 9/10 really quite pretty imho, quite fair with very slight tan, certain angles look a bit bit like scarlet johansson. Maybe coz of short hair
Body: 9/10 well shape, with the right curves at the right place. Very very slight tummy. Front and back view looks very sexy
Boobs: 9/10 natural, B at most. Fits her body perfectly
Pussy: trimmed as well
GFE: 8/10 SOP kind, though not the GFE type, not a time watcher, just no special connection. She fully made up with the the love making process. Her moans were soft, her expression was intense

Brandy Poseidon
Looks: 8/10 sweet looking, petit, Relatively fair, sparkling eyes(always looking at you in the eye)
Body: 7/10 baby fats on tummy but totally attractively feminine
Boobs: 10/10, C Natural, her bestest asset, soft like water balloons, zero sag,
GFE: 10/10 she sets the mood while washing by hugging rubbing her assets on you, brings your hand up to feel her prized boobs. Turns on music when back in room, followed by a good 10mins sensual body to body massage. The thought of it already is quite thought provoking. It was truly like a gf love making session. Eye contact was maintained almost throughout. Best GFE award this year goes to her.
RTF: made me really think about it, she leaves on 20th.
hmmmm 2nd post and so many FRs.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
create4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseL View Post
The package room & condom included and yes the boobs is enhanced.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 8
Msuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseL View Post
I think it's a Pre-book room. Just walk up to the room.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a session with teeruk wawa, location discreet, her room has an attached shower, had to wait for a while as she was not ready when reached the apartment and her room air con was giving some problems also

wawa is a short and not a fat or slim girl, overall not bad, has close to waist length hair and she looks cute in some way, will not reject kind, boobs are man made with small nipples, some small chats to break ice further and her english communication is acceptable, just have to speak slow with her and she can understand

had a nice frenching with tongue fight with her while slowly stripping off all our clothes and proceeded to bathroom, she will clean you thoroughly and as per other bro report, bbbj was given in the shower room also where more frenching also pursued, dried off and went to bed and slowly action started, cat bath was normal and concentrated more on both my nipples and slowly went down to take my cock in, her bbbj is considered gd, no teeth and can take the whole length down with no issues, suction is also there with some licking on the head, ar was also provided and can feel her tongue lashing on the ass hole, my turn to serve her with more frenching and slowly fingered her love hole, upon touching it was already wet and became more wetter with the fingering accompanied with some nice moans, caps on and started her riding where she can also ride with both her boobs swaying up and down together with her hair, got to try it to experience for yourself, she can ride for some time and seeing her expression on her face with occasion loud moaning, really cannot tahan long, sat up while she continued to ride my cock and brought her legs up to carry her and penetrated in this position while she koala hug me where her moans got even louder with some dirty talking, exhausted from the carrying position, put her down on the bed edge and carried on pumping missionary, slowly reaching my peak and asked for cim which she kneel by the bed and took it all in, even after cum she did not released immediately and continued to suck and lick the whole cock, once done took out my cock was dry already

rested a while and wawa will cuddle close to you, steal some kisses and frenched with her while her hands were slowly fondling my cock, giving slight hj and her smile came out when the cock is slowly getting hard again, she went down to give a splendid bbbj again and this time i flipped her over to taste her wet pussy again where her moans were getting tuned on licks after licks, capped on again and started 2nd round this time with missionary as want to see her expression when getting fucked and was not disappointed, moans and dirty talking were filling the room, was scared that her moans can be heard outside, made her ride again for around 10 mins before going back to missionary and continued to pump her fast and furious, other than her expression, she will also grab both her boobs to enjoy the whole love making process, after some time came my 2nd shot where i choose to unload on her tummy area, off with the cd and slowly jack to cum which is fast seeing her expression, she played with her pussy while i was jerking for my 2nd shot

wawa is a friendly and accommodating girl which can satisfy your lust, possess strong gfe, does not rush and with her moans and expression when getting fucked, you will ask for more, she will be going back on 26th
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1