The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

anyone tried the AMK central Balerie Beauty Solutions, any FR.

Got one Vietbu looks quite attractive in michat asking me to go, but dont know what they offer

Thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
anyone tried the AMK central Balerie Beauty Solutions, any FR.

Got one Vietbu looks quite attractive in michat asking me to go, but dont know what they offer

Thanks
The only chio one there i think is xiaowei. Hehehe
Old 13-01-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
==============================
yes Anna now in shenzhen with her boyfriend for 14 days,after that she go back nanchang with her husband (but she tell every singapore laogong she divorce)

my cheongster friend buy her tanyu fish farewell dinner
when she go airport that day 2 idiot send her off, even give her laogong bytbyt angpow!

now she with laogong in zhenzhen, then go home another laogong
bro damn funny report, thumb up for you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. So I went to Shan* Yu** with very low expectations. I needed a proper massage due to bodyache. When I entered, it feels very old and dirty but given it is a neighbourhood shop targetting older customers, that is fine.

However, it is not a place to relax and enjoy a proper massage. Lily is basically chatting via shouting. In the background, there is this song blasting away. FIRST time in my life I am listening to this song during a massage. Stunned like vegetable.

The massage is clean and it is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Although one man's meat is another man's poison, labelling Li Ly as quite attractive is quite a stretch.
Erm.. she doesn't wear mask in her shop by the way. Simply refused to. Attractive I don't think so lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Her WeChat pic and real person got difference. Lol.
Very different. But clean massage so looks don't matter as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Give standard rates And gave a lol when I asked what other services...
She is bragging about her wealth. details no need to write here. Too rich to even want to earn from other services basically. No need to try to KC as she has a Singaporean BF who is easy to order around.

Also given her looks, why will you want to pay standard rates for other services when you can get better and younger quality elsewhere?
Old 13-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
The only chio one there i think is xiaowei. Hehehe
Agreed. the only chio and nice body one is her..
Old 14-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Agreed. the only chio and nice body one is her..
But her boobies lose to candy.
Old 14-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
But her boobies lose to candy.
Bro, Candy waistline is like 30in with a 36D boobs, Xiaowei is like a 25in with a 32B boobs. I still think Xiaowei overall package more worth it.

But dmg 50+150 is a bit steep. Can invest other place better
Old 14-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Brothers who are tired of visiting spas may wish to try 松足疗 (Song Zu Liao) at block 505. Foot reflexology is their core business. They also have massage but no gq. Cheers.
Hi any bros can confirm really no gq for this location? Saw their michat have a huge variety of girls with viet girls, kinda strange to know that there isnt any gq

anyways, very disappointed with my bishan adventures, left 50% hope for bishan, thinking of exploring amk next, but reading from all the shifus, also not so sure which amk joint to visit without getting under their cleaver...thinking of winwin but the prices u guys experienced ouchhh but yea will continue to read on cheers guys
Old 14-01-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro, Candy waistline is like 30in with a 36D boobs, Xiaowei is like a 25in with a 32B boobs. I still think Xiaowei overall package more worth it.

No full menu still charge so much?
Old 14-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
No full menu still charge so much?
I had my full menu bro. I’ not sure if your definition of full menu is something else.

But i do keep in contact with Xiaowei, because she stay super near me. Can even go coffee shop for beer type. (Note: she’s here for almost 9 years already)
Old 14-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Since the location is openly mentioned, why don't you go and try for yourself, and to find out ? SongZuLiao is not a big joint.

Don't expect people to spoon-feed you with info that they had spent their money and time and bullets to QC.

There are playgrounds in AMK that offer standard GQ at standard pricing, and at least two with full menu.
Go hunt, write FR and gain reputation.
Do not PM me. I have just been accused again of advertising by you-know-who, so not going to share.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportAndExport View Post
Hi any bros can confirm really no gq for this location? Saw their michat have a huge variety of girls with viet girls, kinda strange to know that there isnt any gq

anyways, very disappointed with my bishan adventures, left 50% hope for bishan, thinking of exploring amk next, but reading from all the shifus, also not so sure which amk joint to visit without getting under their cleaver...thinking of winwin but the prices u guys experienced ouchhh but yea will continue to read on cheers guys
Old 14-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Since the location is openly mentioned, why don't you go and try for yourself, and to find out ? SongZuLiao is not a big joint.

Don't expect people to spoon-feed you with info that they had spent their money and time and bullets to QC.

There are playgrounds in AMK that offer standard GQ at standard pricing, and at least two with full menu.
Go hunt, write FR and gain reputation.
Do not PM me. I have just been accused again of advertising by you-know-who, so not going to share.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Cannot be more true! Seriously hope to one day follow big boss funny4sg walk the ground!
Old 14-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Everything mentioned by bro Xgenre about lily is spot on.

I go there for the clean no hanky panky to treat my neck & shoulder ache, massaged by another therapist named A**a, she operates independently of Lily (although Lily tells customer A**a is the boss).

Whenever i go for my session, i try to make appt to go in the morning preferably before 11am, cos' you will not be able to stand her loud non-stop talking and music played from her phone, very annoying and irritating.

Lily is not a simple person if you know her history back in China. She is legally married to a Sg husband, has a son in P1/P2, you can see a boy sitting at the front desk sometime. She has a younger than herself M'sian BF, and she has a few old uncle whom she took advantage and asked for $ allowance to support her and her son etc..

But if you go at night, maybe she can do things not suitable to be done in the day.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This price will drive more bros to another MP.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Everything mentioned by bro Xgenre about lily is spot on.

I go there for the clean no hanky panky to treat my neck & shoulder ache, massaged by another therapist named A**a, she operates independently of Lily (although Lily tells customer A**a is the boss).

Whenever i go for my session, i try to make appt to go in the morning preferably before 11am, cos' you will not be able to stand her loud non-stop talking and music played from her phone, very annoying and irritating.

Lily is not a simple person if you know her history back in China. She is legally married to a Sg husband, has a son in P1/P2, you can see a boy sitting at the front desk sometime. She has a younger than herself M'sian BF, and she has a few old uncle whom she took advantage and asked for $ allowance to support her and her son etc..

But if you go at night, maybe she can do things not suitable to be done in the day.
Good intel.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread