The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
lemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Thanks for support @captainofthewin

So I went ahead with other colleagues. On the way there, they told me I should treasure this cohesion as this was the only time I will see a different side of S. Her weakeness was alcohol but there was a chance that she might not come. I was curious so I drank lesser and waited for her to come over.

True enough, she came over but she has changed out of her office attire to her active-wear gear. She said was not going to drink as she will be working out later. I got bummed out and I decided to just go all out with the rest while she talked with the senior management over some finger food. Halfway through, S came over to pull me aside and asked me to watch myself as she wanted me to be able to work tomorrow on a weekend morning. She asked if I was alright with that.....

I was really tipsy and I said "Sure!! Anything for my boss, I will sleep in
office if I have to for you" (Really stupid drunk-ass answer)

For the first time, I saw her smile lightly and I said in my stupid drunk-ass state "OMG are you smiling? You are smiling! You should smile more." And again for the first time, she laughed at me.

Then she told me "Alright for you i will have a drink" Then she took my new pint of beer and chugged it down.

I could not believe my eyes. My cold ass boss just smiled, laughed and chugged down a pint of beer. My jaw was opened and went "Wow". She then looked at me smugly and told me this was nothing. I told her to wait here and I went in to get 8 shots of tequila. I presented the tray to her and she asked if I still intend to work tomorrow. I told her this was nothing as well (Bad mistake to challenge a Russian)

She then told me "Challenge accepted but this few shots really isn't anything but I will entertain you." So while doing shots, we chatted about life. I found out that she came to Singapore for this role and her husband followed. Then I apologized to her about my question and she told she had problems with her marriage. Her husband felt like he did not belong in Singapore as he wasn't doing what he liked. Then she suspected that he was cheating on her but initially she was alright with that because she believed that it was just for sex. But slowly, he paid less attention to her and started lashing out at her more. He also started to be at home less. I told her that perhaps both of them lost each other somewhere and I believed that both of them should take some time off for each other. Then she told me I was really a sweet boy and thanked me for trying to help but she knows that the marriage is a lost cause.

At that time, I was super tipsy.

I got up from the chair to get more drinks, I fell into her chair and I ended up sitting on her. My elbow was full-on pressing into her breasts. Immediately, I stood up and apologized and she told me it was nothing as she laughed even more.

She then reached out and pulled me near her and said "Wanna get out of here?".

(Part 3 TBC...)
Old 01-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

lemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I told her yes and where to, she told me she will call a grab and I will see. She asked me to sit tight in my seat first as she told the rest that she will be sending her drunk intern home and everyone laughed.

Then she pulled me up and we walked towards a drop-off point. While waiting for the cab, for the first time, I noticed how hot she was. Especially her ass. They were extremely perky and super tight especially since she was in active wear, she was wearing the typical gym-shark tights. Her sports bra was from lululemon and they too were perky. Then, I think I stared a little too long and I started to feel a little aroused.

She caught me staring at her and she said in her usual serious tone "Before we go to the next place, I need to ask you a very important question."
I said in my drunk state, "Wassup"
She said, "Does your parents expect you back home tonight?"
I told her, "Yes"
She asked "Could you text them and ask if they would be okay if you are back tomorrow?"

Then, my eyes lit up and I snapped out of my drunk state. I could not believe what i was hearing and I looked at her in shock. She smiled with one side of her mouth.

I asked her acting blur, "But where would I be for tonight?"

Her face changed to her serious face and said "Don't play dumb with me." Then her hands reached for my shoulder and she ran her fingers down to my chest and my nipples and flicked them.

The car came and she walked to the car and I was still registering what happened. Then she cocked her head into the car while looking at me and I immediately followed her into the car.

In the car, I started texting my parents and she looked at me, "Good"
I said, "Anything for you boss."
She said, "Call me S"
Me: "Anything for you S"
S leaned into my ear and whispered "You are the first colleague I will be fucking in Singapore" then she licked my ear.

I was fully hard. I did not know how to react because she's my boss. I then moved my hand over to her thigh and she shook her head saying "Later". So the cab ride for me was fully charged with sexual anticipation. I kept my eyes forward as she rested her head on my shoulder and her hands rested on my chest while playing with my nipples using her nails.

Thankfully, she stays in Tanjong Rhu area and as we went up her condominium, in the lift, she pushed me against the lift walls and invaded my mouth with her tongue. I replied as our tongues interlocked with one another while we made out for that 3 seconds till we reached her floor.

I asked "Is your husband at home?"
She said "Lets find out"

I was shocked and when she opened her door, the house was empty and thankfully no one was home.

S: "You are so fun to bully."
Me: "Haha thanks"

S closed the door and before turning around to face her she launched herself at me, one hand on my back, the other grabbing my balls and cock whole. With her lips locked on mine once again. It was a full on make-out session on her sofa.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

As we made out she tore off my shirt and the buttons was strewn all over the place.

S: You can wear my husband's shirt
Me: Ok
S: Go down on me

I stripped her of her tights and I devoured her pussy like a good worker. I licked her clit furiously while I inserted my index finger into her vagina, in and out. Her pussy smelled surprisngly decent and it was wet long before I went down on her. As I continuously worked, her legs started to wrap around my head tighter and tighter, making it harder to breathe for me.

S: Oh fuck. Don't stop now please.

I continued and further intensified. And suddenly she started moaning even louder and she started to squirm.

S: I'm cumming

I continued faster and her hips started to raise and squirm even more. With one more push of intensity, she finally came and I was surprised to receive a fountain of squirt from her but I continued on.

S: OH FUCK, aren't you gonna stop?

I replied by continuing to lick her as she squirmed even more for several minutes.

S: Fuck fuck fuck fuck

She grabbed my hair and came again, this time with no fountain of squirt but she pulled me up and made out furiously with me on top of her.

She smiled: Fuck. You did your boss well. Now it's your turn.

She got up and held my hand leading me into her master bedroom and asked me to lay down.

She removed her bra and threw it behind her, removed her shoes and came towards me, removing my belt and pants and shoes and socks.

Me: Do you have condoms?
S: I prefer it raw.
Me: Okay
S: Don't worry i will eat the pill. And I havent had sex since I came Singapore.
S: I hope you are ready because, you have made me fucking horny.

(TBC, I go get dinner hahaha)
Old 01-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10103 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro lemonator

up you 15 points.

Don't forget to update after dinner hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonator View Post
As we made out she tore off my shirt and the buttons was strewn all over the place.

I stripped her of her tights and I devoured her pussy like a good worker. I licked her clit furiously while I inserted my index finger into her vagina, in and out. Her pussy smelled surprisngly decent and it was wet long before I went down on her. As I continuously worked, her legs started to wrap around my head tighter and tighter, making it harder to breathe for me.

I continued and further intensified. And suddenly she started moaning even louder and she started to squirm.

I continued faster and her hips started to raise and squirm even more. With one more push of intensity, she finally came and I was surprised to receive a fountain of squirt from her but I continued on.

I replied by continuing to lick her as she squirmed even more for several minutes.

She grabbed my hair and came again, this time with no fountain of squirt but she pulled me up and made out furiously with me on top of her.

She got up and held my hand leading me into her master bedroom and asked me to lay down.

She removed her bra and threw it behind her, removed her shoes and came towards me, removing my belt and pants and shoes and socks.

S: Don't worry i will eat the pill. And I havent had sex since I came Singapore.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, agreed with bro garion...for the guys' POV, a supermarket is one of the places guys can start a chat with a milf in real life ...but chances of success are really very slim...the sis was just saying it from the ladies POV that a supermarket is not a good place for guys to hook up a girl or milf like herself

Sorry to disappoint them...think this 2 bros would hv to tan kuku, if they r lucky...the sis channelNo.5 is already married...most of the sis in here like her hv said they are all happily attached as wives, gfs, lovers, FBs, FWBs with guys in their real lives and r not interested to meet anyone of us here in this forum...they r in here prolly to tease us a little and more so to learn more from bros here wat r the sexual problems they r facing if they are similar to theirs and apply good ideas to the guys around them to enjoy more with them in their own real life

Yes, agreed with this bro ...local women think and value too highly of themselves ...as the sis who posted above just said, they would prefer to be picked up in posh places like big names pub, hotels, clubs like Zouk etc, etc instead of a mere neighbourhood supermarket or coffeeshop
Thanks bro for explaining however besides clubs and hotels, u guys should try out cafes near enrichment/tuition centres. I used to be waiting alone in cafes when i bring my then young kids to their lessons.

Swimming complexes, music learning centres as well etc. Breeding ground for lone mums like myself.

Supermarkets are not for me cos most of the time i just go there pick up my stuff fast fast. And often i look flustered or unglam to be picked up. Haha
Old 01-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

nice one.. must be fucking shiok to get eaten by a fucking horny boss
Old 01-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanellno5 View Post
Thanks bro for explaining however besides clubs and hotels, u guys should try out cafes near enrichment/tuition centres. I used to be waiting alone in cafes when i bring my then young kids to their lessons.

Swimming complexes, music learning centres as well etc. Breeding ground for lone mums like myself.

Supermarkets are not for me cos most of the time i just go there pick up my stuff fast fast. And often i look flustered or unglam to be picked up. Haha
Thanks v much sis chanellno5 for helping us guys here with some valuable tips on where to befriend young milf with kids ...so nice and kind of you, sis ...but guys do take note, if i m not wrong, sis hv already said she is no longer available to us guys in here since she is already happily married...if u guys need, go to those places she recommended to pick up the woman you like there, it's easier but not in here ..hehe...you will be in for a lot of disappointment if you do

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2020 at 10:44 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

S: I want you to trust me.

She then walked over to her closet and she took out a tie (I assume it's her husband's). She came over to me and said again.

S: Trust me.

I nodded and she climbed on top of me while I was lying down. My hands cupped both her soft C-cup breasts as she tie the blindfold around my head to cover my eyes. Then, I felt her slip downwards. My heart was pounding and just as I was about to situp, she pushed against me on my chest and started sucking and licking my nipple, while her other hand used her nails to run all over my other side. I was fucking turned on. Being not able to see, it felt as if I could feel so much more of the other physical sensations.

She slowly kissed downwards. From my chest, to my stomach and to my thighs. She hovered around my inner thighs for awhile and I trembled as she started to lick and trace her way to my groin.

Then, she let go. That moment was a hyper-charged sexual anticipation as I could not see and I was craving for more.

Just as I was about to ask for her, I felt something moist engulf my cock. Initially, I thought it was her vagina but I felt something else, it was her tongue. I let out a huge moan as it felt legendary. While she swallowed my cocked, her tongue make circles around my cock. And as it went deeper, the sensation was legendary. The moment I heard a small gag, she started intensifying her motion. I could imagine her bobbing her head up and down as she worked on my cock. With each motion, she was constantly sucking on my cock as well, and playing with my balls. This lasted for awhile and I had to constantly distract myself with other thoughts as I did not want this to end.

Then she stopped and I felt her moving up the bed and I felt her legs next to my thighs. Then, a wet and warm sensation engulfed my cock. Not just that, it was fucking tight. I felt her lower herself on my cock and the riding began. She went up and down slowly and I let out a huge moan. Her vagina was so fucking tight I could cum in moments. I had to distract myself once again. Her moans started to get closer to me and eventually near my ear and I felt her breasts on me. She whispered.

S: I haven't even fucked you yet.

And she removed my blindfold and she started riding me more vigourously while she moaned louder than ever. When my eyes adjusted, the sight was heavenly. Her breasts were bouncing and her body was still tight for her age. She smiled at me and rode me even more widly.

Sadly, within a minute or less, I felt that I was ready to explode.

Me: I'm sorry, I'm gonna cum soon
S: Don't worry. Just cum for me.

She rode me faster and almost immediately, I exploded inside her and my body shivered while she continued riding. Then she got off. Just before I could recover, she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it and licking it. I squirmed even more as she sucked me dry.

Me: Oh fuck. That was the best sex I have ever had.
S: Really? I was just getting started.
Me: Oh
Old 01-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

S: I want you to fuck me again. But let me wash up first, I will call you in to join me in the shower in abit.

She went into her bathroom and I layed there, not believing who did I just have sex with. I was just starting to register that I just had sex with my boss who was cold as hell to me. I freaking saw her cum and she sucked me dry. Everything was just so surreal.

I heard the showerhead being turned on and I climbed down the bed to grab a tissue from a tissue box I could see. I saw her bra and I was curious to see her bust size. "34C"

Then, she called out to me and I wiped my cock clean and went into shower, throwing the paper into the toilet bowl.

She saw me do that and laughed. She pulled me into the shower and we started to run our hands over each other.

S: Did you just clean your cock
Me: Yeah
S: You are gonna shower with me, I will clean your cock for you
Me: Oh... Hahaha oops

Then she went behind me, with her soapy breasts pressed against my back, she reached down to my cock and started gently stroking it with soap.

S: You know, you are pretty cute. Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Yeah I do
S: You are honest. So why did you fuck me?
Me: I want to keep my job and make my boss happy
S: Good answer. I would have fired you if you embarassed me and gotten another intern to fuck me
Me: Isn't that sexual harrasssment?
S: Does this feel like sexual harrassment?

Then she turned me around and she rested one of her legs against the glass wall of her bathroom. She then guided my cock into her vagina.

Me: Yes
S: Then I am in very big trouble. Punish me by fucking me harder than you have fucked your girlfriend

I replied and started pounding her. The floor was slippery so I grabbed her tightly and started to pump her the hardest I have fucked. I then slid my hand down and started to rubbing her.

S: Fuck.... (Something else in Russian)
Me: Is that hard enough?
S: Yes. Yes. Dont stop

I intensified both the rubbing and pumping while kissing her hard against the wall.

S: (Something in Russian) Ahhh.. Ah... Fuckkkk

She shivered vigourously and she held my hand.

S: Stop stop stop. Oh fuck I am going to fall.

I lowered her to the wet floor as her legs felt as if they were not being used and her lowered body shivered still.

S: Fuck I am still cumming. I cant stop.

She curled up and pressed both her thighs together. As she grabbed me and continued to make out with me. Then, she stopped and tried to stand again, I helped her up.

S: I'm sorry. But good news for you. That only happened to me 3 times in my life, all 3 with guys your age.
Me: That only happened to me once and wow you remember my age
S: Of course, I am a good boss and teaching you how to fuck the right way. Next time fuck your girlfriend this way.
Me: I will try my best
S: I'm kidding, fuck her the way it works for the both of you.

We then washed up and dried ourselves, and walked back to her bed.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

I waited for her to lay down first and I followed to the other side.

S: I understand you have a girlfriend and this is just purely for sex. Will it be alright if we slept with each other tonight?
Me: Don't worry I wouldn't mind
S: Thank you. I hope you don't feel like I am using you. You are a great intern and you were nice to me even though I was always cold to you. You even remembered the way I liked my coffee, which my husband still does not.
Me: Nah. It's nothing, you're my boss I have to be nice to you haha.
S: You're a good man, that turns me on... I will let you fuck me once more tonight
Me: Wait... Are you sure?
S: Yes. Just fuck me.

Given the greenlight, I climbed on top of her and went into a 69 position and I started to lick her clit. She was so wet again. As I did that, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I slowly intensified.

S: Fuck me please. Now.

I turned around and inserted my cock into her vagina while I am on top of her. And I started going slow as I went to her breasts. I sucked and licked them, as I pounded her.

S: (Russian).. Ohhh

She lifted my head and told me.

S: Fuck me like your job depended on it.

At that moment, I felt an adrenaline surge. I then carried her up and I heard a small squeal from her. I carried her to the wall as I held her. Pressing her against the wall while holding her, I inserted my cock into a vagina while I was standing up and carrying her.

S: Yes. Fuck me now now now.

I started pumping as hard as I was while in the toilet. And I just kept going on as she moaned even louder than before, clinging onto me.

S: I'm going to cum again but just continue.....
S: Oh (Russian)... I'm gonna cum nowwww

I continued to pump her non-stop and her moans have turned into higher pitch moans. And one of her hands found my nipples and started playing with it.

S: Dont stop. Dont stop.

I was going to cum and I pounded her with whatever I have left.

Me: I'm gonna cum.
S: Put me down I want to suck you off

I immediately dropped her and luckily she could catch herself. She kneeled down and she grabbed my cocked with her hand and furiously jerked the lower half of my cock off while she swallowed the top half and started sucking vigorously. I collapsed on the wall in front of me.

Me: I'm gonna cum now

She grabbed my cock tigher and she sucked harder while her tongue ran the circles. Then, I cummed like I have never cummed before while she took it like a champ in her mouth, not letting me go as she continued what she was doing.

Me: Please stop stop stop
Old 01-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

She ignored and continued what she was doing. I couldn't take it and I collapsed to the floor backwards, lying down flat on my back as my legs grew weak. She continued. I squirmed and squirmed, trying to not kick her but use my hands to stop her. But she continued. Then, a sensation I have never felt in my life surged through my lower body and I cummed again with whatever I have left.

Me: Fuck I'm cumming

This time she slowed down finished me off gently, finishing off the remaining drips of whatever I have left.

Me: Oh my god.....
S: How did you like that?
Me: You nearly killed me
S: I was rewarding you
Me: Thank you haha
S: No. Thank you.

She then leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

S: Let's sleep now. You are going to have to work tomorrow
Me: Hahaha oh that's still happening
S: Yes. You will be working on me.

Thus the next morning, we did indeed go at it again. And for the entire remaining 3 months of my internship, my boss would continue her routine of being stern and cold at work. Occassionally, after work, around 1-3 times each month, she would invite me to her house to have sex but I didn't stayover ever since. But on my last month, she invited me to her house on a weekend and she told me I could have her for both a Saturday and Sunday since her husband was out and it was going to be the last time we will ever have sex. It was purely sex and there were no strings attached.

It has been 2 years since then and we have met up once or twice to catch up. She dropped her cold and stern act at work when we met and we chatted like friends. But we no longer had sex as she has divorced her husband. And was dating this other guy from China (congratz bro, treasure the sex).

The end Thank you bros who have supported this story! This is my first time sharing my story
Old 02-03-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The end Thank you bros who have supported this story! This is my first time sharing my story
Enjoy the story very much and fucking a Russian wow even better...

Give u 22 points cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Enjoy the story very much and fucking a Russian wow even better...

Give u 22 points cheers
Thank you bro
Old 02-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cpoywriter045 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

invalid................

Last edited by cpoywriter045; 07-03-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: invalid
Old 02-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Ultimost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro lemonator, thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1