The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiutiutiu View Post
Bro @Shrouded, were you by any chance at Chinatown point earlier today during lunch? I happen to see a group that somehow fits the description
Sounds very much like it. I believe he went to the Market St interim hawker centre.
Old 16-02-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro @Shrouded, were you by any chance at Chinatown point earlier today during lunch? I happen to see a group that somehow fits the description
Yes, my office is somewhere around there .
Old 16-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Wow, so are you the one that bro tiutiutiu saw? If yes we must ask him how's Jasmine look like? Lol
Old 16-02-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow my office is nearby too! We. Might have met before without realising it
Old 16-02-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The last time I commented in a other sharing thread that I might have saw them, the couple stopped their sharing immediately... Knn damn regret. But the lady was really damn chio.
Old 16-02-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
HairyClinton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story. Please keep coming!
Old 16-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes bro, I agree I'm very screwed up. I've been screwed up since Isabelle left me when I was still in the army. Then Ann came along and changed my mindset. I guess there's still part of me that wishes I was back in the old days.
if I were you, will start looking for a new job, leave this company and that few ladies, Jasmine included behind. If Jasmine wants you exclusively, she will come and find you.
The reason why all these happened to you is because you are always readily available, like an energiser battery rabbit.
Think about it, at the rate you are going, when you turn 40, you are still neither here nor there, work wise as well as love life. Then you are wasted.
Do you not want to find someone whom you truly love and vice versa? Someone you can marry and set up your family? Do you think Jasmine is the one you will want to marry?
Let me guess, you never even really have a thought to all these. At your age, it's rather sad.
It's time to pull yourself together and do something for yourself, once.
Old 16-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving that office is the best option actually.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 16-02-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Leaving the place will be getting out of paradise, no more pussies-buffets liao.
Old 16-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
On the contrary, pussy buffet aside, I think he should stay, assuming his projected assumption of the ops manager role is gonna happen.

I've been out of the army coming 7 years, and I have yet to smell a managerial role. I must really suck at this.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 16-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tiutiutiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
The last time I commented in a other sharing thread that I might have saw them, the couple stopped their sharing immediately... Knn damn regret. But the lady was really damn chio.
Haha im an avid reader of this thread, hence when I saw a similar profile group yesterday, straight came to my mind. Well it is not my intention to go spot them too, I am really curious to how Mark and his colleagues look like 😅 this thread alone contains so much fantasy and dreams that only us bystanders can dream off. By the way, you didn’t wear specs right? Just to confirm if its you haha bro shrouded
Old 16-02-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha im an avid reader of this thread, hence when I saw a similar profile group yesterday, straight came to my mind. Well it is not my intention to go spot them too, I am really curious to how Mark and his colleagues look like 😅 this thread alone contains so much fantasy and dreams that only us bystanders can dream off. By the way, you didn’t wear specs right? Just to confirm if its you haha bro shrouded
I'm imagining that he's quite a looker to have woman asking to fuck them. Tell me I'm right 😁
Old 16-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tiutiutiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I'm imagining that he's quite a looker to have woman asking to fuck them. Tell me I'm right 😁
I did not have a very clear look at him, still not sure if its Mark himself but from the distance I saw them, looks decently charming. The overall vibe from him, like a good guy.
Old 16-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't think it's him. Last I saw him, he does wear specs.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 16-02-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
if I were you, will start looking for a new job, leave this company and that few ladies, Jasmine included behind. If Jasmine wants you exclusively, she will come and find you.
The reason why all these happened to you is because you are always readily available, like an energiser battery rabbit.
Think about it, at the rate you are going, when you turn 40, you are still neither here nor there, work wise as well as love life. Then you are wasted.
Do you not want to find someone whom you truly love and vice versa? Someone you can marry and set up your family? Do you think Jasmine is the one you will want to marry?
Let me guess, you never even really have a thought to all these. At your age, it's rather sad.
It's time to pull yourself together and do something for yourself, once.
This telling him he must leave to get a "proper" job with a "proper" life, with a "proper" girl, has good intentions.

But Bro Junior, I think most of us are already damaged one way or another. Is there a point being married and eating outside all the time? Or bros hating their "proper" lives.

My apologies, not being picky or negative but if Bro Shrouded is happy, we should support him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1