The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586524

Name of ML: 小静

Since my regular ML is on long leave for the CNY, and had some disappointing experiences with some other MLs, decided to try a new ML in town, my mentality at that point was "how worse can it get". So after scrolling through for an hour or so, decided to try 小静,partly because of her height and her looks from the photos look my type. Was lucky she was available at my desired timing, so headed down to an apartment in area G which was supposedly her nest.

Reached at the designated timing and was directed to her place, when the door opened, I was pleased with what I saw, she is tall, and I mean tall, at least 1.7m. Her face was something of a young MILF (not a head turner la), but it's the sort of girl guys wouldn't mind bringing on a date, I would say 85% close to the photos. She doesn't stay alone, lives with a house mate whom I didn't get a chance to take a peek at, but that was secondary. Showered alone in a common washroom, place was not in an immaculate condition but acceptable by most standards.

Proceeded with the massage, right parts were massaged and she can hold a conversation very well, in fact I enjoyed chatting with her. Discovered she hails from a North eastern state of China and this is apparently her first time on our shores. Massage was done in about 35 mins, pretty good I must say as she had prior experience in her homeland. Sensual massage started, although not the best I had, I will say it's a pass considering some others whom I have tried recently. Auto roam was limited to the top, tried to venture south but was rejected and I held back from then. Her boobs are at best an A+ to B, and not as claimed as in the advert, but it was still acceptable for me. After done with the deed, proceeded to shower, paid and left. Overall, these are my humble ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 (sweet young MILF, I believe most guys won't reject)
Boobs: A+ to B (not for boob lovers)
Body: well maintained, no tummy, tall and lanky, would love to bonk her if I had a chance
Massage: 8/10 (no rush and not a time watcher)
GFE: feels like your gf massaging you
HDLY: 7/10 (not the best, but acceptable)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: $120 + tips (bros may find it steep, but I feel she's worth it, better than paying $90 and kpkb after that)
RTM: I will say yes (she won't be here for too long, so be quick), in fact missing her already

Thank you for reading

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 28-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammyhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
bro javabeans,

was looking through your compilations. Realised you separate Nadine(LTD) and Xiao Yue Er(SLG) in list 1. Actually both same person

She is also one of my regular ML.
Nardine massage is excellent. Imo better than Sydney and Kaylee
Old 28-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Last time I hear, she and her lookalikes are all no go.. I think can see some MR from tier 3 JB thread.. Can't remember the name.. For $110, I'm sure you can check one by one..:P
I always thought Vivian n Angela were the same person.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13293940
Old 28-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffboy1990 View Post
Can try if you have money and time to spare and dunno where to sepnd.....

Bro Javabean's directory is the google search of this Forum. 5 mins is all you need.
Old 28-01-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Probably snapped up by ma...
I only tried to contact her once this time only lah... she not really high priority
Quote:
Sorry late reply. Face is not as sharp featured as the one advertise but acceptable and can see resemblance. I would give her at about 6/10. Clearly level.
If you visited Tina (from SLG) before, I would say Tina is prettier! and service is somehow same feel.. just that Tina have some yemao which I dont like..
Can pass la bro..haha.. Let me know your MR after try..
Oh if on that level think can skip liao... thanks for the heads up...
LOL, the only person I can really accept to have yemao is myself... so both can pass
Quote:
Last time I hear, she and her lookalikes are all no go.. I think can see some MR from tier 3 JB thread.. Can't remember the name.. For $110, I'm sure you can check one by one..:P
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=16476
Once in a while, one of the what I call the "unholy trinity" pops up. If compile the names they used B4, think can create a separate thread liao...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
In case anyone is curious, I met Jessica this afternoon.
Er... so is Jessie (SLG) or Jessica from which stable?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 28-01-2016 at 08:27 AM. Reason: PS: think one of sweetie pie's friend returning soon...
Old 28-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FlyingSaucer128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried her once, before the ML Compilation thread was up... Very bad..

She looks decent and boobs are not bad. But what's the point if cannot lick, can only touch a bit (no touching of nips cos 'itchy') and looked totally disinterested. It felt like she was doing charity for seeing me... WTF...

I wonder how can she and her bff stay on for so long and still survive with such bad attitude.....
Old 28-01-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
josephlim184 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any of the bro ever successfully post a negative mr in any stable? Just out of curiousity.
Tried to post one but as expected was filtered off at $$$$$$.
Old 28-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephlim184 View Post
Any of the bro ever successfully post a negative mr in any stable? Just out of curiousity.
Tried to post one but as expected was filtered off at $$$$$$.
That is the reason I only post and read MRs here; unless it's a good MR and the ML request to post at the stable site...

They can filter out or even amend a MR since the site "belongs" to them...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 28-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Nope, never visited her before. She's good?
You can find Tracy MR here https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13309680

There is also another new ex-YF ML Violet. This one I think no MR yet. https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586839
Old 28-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
You can find Tracy MR here https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13309680

There is also another new ex-YF ML Violet. This one I think no MR yet. https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586839

Thanks bro
Old 28-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Well I think most times the ML are in control of time unless the ml herself is v bad at it. But she can't ctrl if someone is late for say 15mins and still expect a full one hour service when the customer is the one who's at fault. Afterall u go exams u late u still only have the same amt of time don't you?
U can say u pay for it so u can have "demands" but so do the bro after u. Ur time is gold so is others. By giving u what u want despite being late May just means another bro cannot make it anymore which is also not fair.
And of cos giving a gap in between shld solve the problem. But for them usually, time is money. They earn by having as many customers in a day as possible. Giving a 15mins gap in between may jus mean like losing at least 2 customer or $200 a day. Not small sum. Not to mention it's kinda weird saying u come at 8.15, u come at 9.30... Nxt one come at 10.45. It's jus odd timing...
Eh Bro, it is all up to the ML la. If she wants customers to be packed like sardines, then she runs the risk of someone coming in late and another one showing up early lor....simple as that. After all, who can say that they will be all the time on time one de....It is then up to the ML to manage things lor. If she can manage things well, then good, if not then she gets a bad review and she loses customers lor...also simple as that. I have my fair share of being double-booked, waiting....so what's new. Lots of fishes in the pond. This one cannot make it, always got another de. I have also had MLs asking me to go at 5.50 pm, 9.45 pm, etc....its OK de.

At the end of the day, it is what the ML wants.

Cheers
Old 28-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard the wind is blowing strong in area JC, one PRC spa worker up roti van.

Couple of MLs stay in that area, any bro who frequent them perhaps drop them a text.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Just heard the wind is blowing strong in area JC, one PRC spa worker up roti van.

Couple of MLs stay in that area, any bro who frequent them perhaps drop them a text.
Thanks... was still contemplating to visit you-know-who either today or tomorrow...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 28-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks... was still contemplating to visit you-know-who either today or tomorrow...
Keima "beloved" ML?

Is Bibi still around?
Old 28-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keima "beloved" ML?

Is Bibi still around?
His ex-beloved you mean? his current one need q long long... LOL

Strange that you are the 2nd dude to ask me about her within the same hour... must be my signature... pm you.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1