The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Was trying to book Sky, what the fuck man, confirm my booking already then i just ask one question " how is this girl nia" then he override my booking to another customer. After bonking for so long, i never once book and cancel on OKT. Screw up, i will never want to bonk in this stable even her girls are hot assets. Damn bad management of handling customer's msg, still can tell me the customer request first but he nv confirm. Then my problem ?
lol seriously first time back experience with such OKT
Bro. Your still not so bad. My encounter is I just simply ask a question of his lady, then he just block me from the chat.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

had a session with siam angels yuma today

location quite accessible with clear directions given, yuma is a milf and slightly more tan than in the pics provided, has slight tummy so those into petite and chio girls might be disappointed, boobs and ass are as described, friendly and gd attitude, willing to serve you in commando style

once reached, sat down and talk to further ice break before proceeding to shower, she can speak and understand simple english and chinese, shower room is big and yuma will wash you thoroughly and also provide a soapy body to body cleaning with her big, juicy and bouncy twin peak and ass

dry up and proceeded to her bed, once she made her way to the bed, action started, her cat bath is superb covering every inch of the body, yuma is also a frenching fish with a lot of tongue action, seems she like to lick and suck my nipples a lot, she will slowly carry her boobs to your face to let you suck and play with both her boobs which are more than a handful to me, soft moans coming out when i pressed both her nipples together to give a tongue lashing

signal her to turn around so i can enjoy her pussy and she took in my cock hardcore style, did my part by lashing at her wet pussy and butt hole together with some fingering and yuma is enjoying the whole process as her bbbj was getting more intense with her ass wriggling around to enjoy her pussy and anal licking with ocassion cat bath to the legs and back to the balls and cock, seems she really like to suck cock as she turn around to give me a view of her wet bbbj with deep throat, whole cock was glistering with her saliva

asked to cap on and she mounted me, she can really perform a gd ride and seeing her boobs going up and down made me pump her harder and faster with her moans also getting more intense, switched to standing doggy in front of her side mirror which made the whole view splendid, try it and you will know, after which made her lie on her fours on the bed side and pump her doggy style, after some pussy pumping took out my dick and straight into her butt hole which was my very first anal experience, both her holes took it all in when alternated my thrusting between these 2 holes where her moans all came out, could not cum in the end after a 20 mins humping session, took out the cd and did a handjob with her continuing to lick on my balls and head, 1st shot cim with her taking in every drop

shower and rested after the intense 1st round, carried on our light chats with deep frenching and at the same time, her hands massaging on my cock which slowly regain consciousness again, my fingers made my way to work on some hardcore fingering again with her working on my cock again for close to 10mins, told her 2nd round fucking will be longer and more intense and no complains from her, capped on again and she started to ride intensely again with both my busy hands fondling and tuning her boobs

not wanting to miss the view from the back again, signal her to turn and lay on her fours again and carried on with the hard and fast doggy pumps, afraid she is too tired from kneeling after 10mins of hard intense penetration, asked her to lie on the bed for missionary where i could also enjoy her boobs bouncing up and down from the furious 20mins hard and fast fucking with her moans getting more sexy and loud, seems like she was also enjoying missionary with my cock thrusting continuously and requested me to cum inside her pussy which i obliged happily

once done, took out the cd and she proceeded to clean my cock thoroughly, said she liked my cock a lot and had cum several times during our intense love making, soon time was ticking, paid her with tips and left the place a happy man

bros wanna try gd service can surely look for her, last working day is on the 15th together with cherry, will surely rtf if time permits before she leave our shores

okt is friendly, responsive and polite, no issues communicating with him
Old 10-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Saw few gals on TurnMeOn and Blackpranda,

End up decided to Book Pin from DH after reading one POWER FR on her.

General Infors
I have to agreed that the Pin place is rather remoted.
OKT was fast in his response.
Took me 20mins to rch the place, Taxi went a few arounds to find the condo,(Lucky I can claim Cab fares via e-concur.)
Rch there, just followed the instruction by the OKT to meet Pin.

Pin appearance to me , quite looker, body also good.
Yes. Her pair of big nuts is not natural, but feels good.

Pin catbath was accepted as I have better before.
Chemistry with her was Ok, cfm not dead fish type.

Get to finish 2 shots within the time period.

Nothing to complaint.

Compliment to OKT who handled my booking.

This is just my 5ct feedback after my session with Pin.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 10-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys im planning to go bonk with 1 or 2 friends. However i know that some of the stables have girls in different location. Therefore im wondering if anyone knows any stable that have girls in the same location please PM me if possible! Thanks in advance!
Old 10-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
Guys im planning to go bonk with 1 or 2 friends. However i know that some of the stables have girls in different location. Therefore im wondering if anyone knows any stable that have girls in the same location please PM me if possible! Thanks in advance!
Firstly,
We Bonksters would not know which babes you are bonking.

Secondly,
OKT would not tell you here, becoz of Vice ... what you trying to do ?

Best you ask OKT privately either Pte Msg or Whatsapp ....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Last edited by Masakarius; 10-07-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
Bro. Your still not so bad. My encounter is I just simply ask a question of his lady, then he just block me from the chat.
+1 here.
Move on bro. I did and the only loss is he lose one customer and I lost one stable to choose. Well there are always others.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Had a late night rendezvous with Bibi last night.
First of all thanks to Bro SK for accommodating my unusual request.

Location: condo somewhere in the east to central sg. Was very quiet and discreet the time I went. Room was clean and tidy with attached bathroom.

Lady: Forgot to ask her age but according to her this is her 1st stint. Born in Chiang Rai but working in Chiang Mai as a cosmetic sales girl. She says she come sg work becos her money no enuff (who doesn't?).

Looks: WYSIWYG. Not the super chio or foxy type but more like a GND. She has good complexion though and when I asked for her occupation back home it explains everything. The good weather in Chiang Mai also explains her fair skin.

Body: Bibi does not possess a model figure but more like a body of an early 20s lady. A little baby fat here and there make her look kinda cute.

Boobs: Organic set of Bs with light brown to almost pink nipples. Love feasting on them.

Pussy: Trimmed and freaking tight. Odorless and pinkish. Not easily wet tho but still KY was not necessary. Spent some time DATY while she moans softly.

Kissing: Yup she speaks french.

Catbath: Was pretty normal as she spent quite some time nibbling and licking my nipples like a lil kitten.

BBBJ: Her special skill is using her tongue to twirl on dicky head when my shaft is in her mouth. Can say she knows what she is doing but if she can DT would be even more ideal.

FJ: She did most of the work riding, grinding and pumping me on top with no complain. Even asked her if she felt tired and she said no but I don't want to tire her out so eventually I took over. Both shot COB.

Massage: Just some simple pressing on the calf but she offered so must credit her for that.

GFE: Maybe she had a tiring day and my slot was very late therefore the feel is not so high. Or maybe she is just shy.

Overall: Bibi is very hardworking and polite. Even offered me a drink after I enter the room and before I leave. She is no commando so just guide her to your preference and she will follow your lead. Poor command in Englsh so it helps alot if u can speak her language.
I seldom RTF FLs but Bibi was one of the very few exceptions.
Had a session with her last Saturday afternoon and although the experience was pretty much the same as the first encounter but it was very satisfying.
She is still very demure and well mannered.
Soft spoken and took good care care of her customer above anything.
She is gonna be here for another week so guys if u are looking for a cute, petite and obedient syt don't miss your chance.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Bibi from Teeruklover few days back. Had to post a late FR due to time constraints.

Very nice girl sweet as posted by OKT. Petite body frame with B size boobs. CHIOBU Looks.
Fair skin for a thai girl and all natural assets.
Frenching was intense and GFE is over the max meter.
Her BBBJ is the best that i've ever tried. 20/10
FJ was great and flexible with multiple position changes, sexy horny soft moans to keep me high.

Bibi is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her. she is going back soon.
OKT quick and swift in response.
Will RTF for sure.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kylie (Poseidon)
Used to be Tyra under SSE. (see my last post)
LOL. I guess it's a Rtf... She's good and like the way she shudders when she "finishes"(just hit the right spots.)
Just don't connect somehow maybe it's her accent or something.... I find her playfulness and gfe rehearsed so GFE gets a low score from me. YMMV.
Leaving SG 20Jul.

Thx to Bros who upped me. Never been upped b4 so don't know how to return favor.

Last edited by t4tortoise; 10-07-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Update
Old 10-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
cumharder is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumharder is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumharder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chat teeruklover

Polite girl with excellent service standard. Looks like pics posted and fairly white skin as well. A GEM really. Just like what jaslim_87 posted previously, both the girls are really polite and professional in their services. Do not miss them bros. ^^
Old 10-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Great job Bro Superman. Another great Gem.

i want to share a great gem Jelly with u guy, if her service no good, u can come find me. Her standard is really top notch and very worth it for all bros to give it a try, especially first timers who wants to guarantee a great first experience.

below is my FR for her:

Today session was really a full out lust for both of us. We were both super horny and she was really accommodating.

Oh did i mention, she is definitely not a rusher. As a matter of fact i was surprise myself, WHICH IS why i wanted to write this FR.

The story - i was done and wanted to make my way to the toilet, so i reach out to my shirt and pants and she stopped me. She told me to wait and dont wear first. I was surprise.

Very good experience: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts service
GFE: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts for GFE
RTF chances: Very high. (i never RTF anyone before so far in my entire chiong life, she may be the first)

Now to the main story line -

She was really cheerful and polite when she open the door. She made me feel comfortable and at the bath room we started kissing and stripping each other's clothes off. She then reach out for my dick and started sucking. I cannot wait to take control of her and when i had the chance i started eating her bald pussy. She moan with great pleassure and started to cum. She was really so refine, her pussy has no smell or taste. One of the best i ever had. When she gave me a bbbj she was so hungry for it. Eye contact was there, and her moan and wet slurp was loud and fucking arousing.

I lay her down on the floor and started to pump her very quickly and another arousing sight occur. Her boobs were jigging up and down, amazing site. I was weak to the visuals so i cum quite quickly. Wanted to extend for another hour but i had work commitments. I promise her that i would come back for her and write her a good review.

Guys really no kidding, she is a rare gem! If you guys are looking for service, you wont be disappointed at all. instead it will blow your mid and set a higher standard for your future girls =)

Face: 9/10 (verified, thats her in the pic)
Body : 10/10 (model kind figure withsexy leg)
*she has a tattoo on her right thigh and chest
Boobs: 8/10 (soft andnatural.)
Frenching: 8/10 (she smells nice)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound.)
Fj: 9/10 (manage to make her orgasm twice! once when i was eating her and the next was doggy)
Old 10-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minmonster59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Planning to try TURNMEON NILA tonight. Anyone got try before ?
Old 10-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minmonster59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try before TURNMEON Nila ? Plan to bonk her tonight, her photos tempted me sia...
Old 10-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Firstly,
We Bonksters would not know which babes you are bonking.

Secondly,
OKT would not tell you here, becoz of Vice ... what you trying to do ?

Best you ask OKT ....

How would
Hi bro. I think you are mistaken. Firstly, i didnt mention girls because i asked for the stable. Secondly, i know 1 or 2 stable that has been mentioned that their girls are within the same place *cough* ( quote me wrong ) but yea otherwise no other intention. Just want a good time with my friends without distance hassle. Peace.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lemon

Had a session, pretty like picture with slight tummy. Allow frenching & let u fuck her (u do all de work) that's all (bbbj nope, catbath nope, shower nope, and basically eager on iPad most of the time)

Dun expect anything much else unless she changes her attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1