The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

China is opening up. Many MLs are thinking of going home once the air tickets become cheaper. From 9th Jan, China will only impose 3 days of home quarantine. They even disabled their tracetogether app.

Better find ways to keep in touch with your favourite MLs before they go home. Otherwise we will see many requests for information in this thread in 2-4 months.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
China is opening up. Many MLs are thinking of going home once the air tickets become cheaper. From 9th Jan, China will only impose 3 days of home quarantine. They even disabled their tracetogether app.

Better find ways to keep in touch with your favourite MLs before they go home. Otherwise we will see many requests for information in this thread in 2-4 months.
Well, 旧的不回,新的不来. While many of the ML who are struck here yearns to go back to China, similarly, many more others are trap back in China waiting to come out. It’s just the way of life, there are Low tide but with low tide, comes the high tide.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kanzenkzn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to try Cindy at Mizu
Not bad, her powerful hands, fantastic neck & back massage - so relaxed & all soreness disappears
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 C
Face: 9/10 very seductive type
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Definitely
Dmg: 68+60
Old 15-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 3
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1688 View Post
ooh did you managed to?
Yes bro
Old 15-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Tried VN Kim former Bugis Cube ML at her new place. Quite a small area with massage beds seperated by curtains.

Massage: 7/10 not bad as got some strength to soothe the aches
Body: Quite a hand full, from estimation B
Face: Didn't notice much as its quite dark after curtains are drawn

gq standard pricing as didnt zhut
Old 15-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzenkzn View Post
Went to try Cindy at Mizu
Not bad, her powerful hands, fantastic neck & back massage - so relaxed & all soreness disappears
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 C
Face: 9/10 very seductive type
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Definitely
Dmg: 68+60
Cindy is good, my favourite at mizu. U went before 3pm?

Her cousin oso good, but in curtain joint. Solid massage, comes with sensual healing touch with her surround sound system, really like music to ur ears
Old 15-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light

Last time bugis health Centre got a busty n petite Sally (or something like that), has a chain around her waist one.

She still in the trade?
Old 15-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light

Last time Doris health Centre got one Esthee, jq jin 96 one, and another busty ba cai forgot her name liao, still in trade?
Old 18-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 4
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighKa View Post
Yes bro
ahh nice, well shes back to SG to work but i think you enjoyed the zhut zhut right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
Tried VN Kim former Bugis Cube ML at her new place. Quite a small area with massage beds seperated by curtains.

Massage: 7/10 not bad as got some strength to soothe the aches
Body: Quite a hand full, from estimation B
Face: Didn't notice much as its quite dark after curtains are drawn

gq standard pricing as didnt zhut
ya i think they are nice Bs bro, had a “feel” of them recently too but dint “zhut” but will definitely try next time hehe

PS: bros who are keen, please add her wechat: thoathoa123321
Old 19-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah lao, this one really long time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Last time Doris health Centre got one Esthee, jq jin 96 one, and another busty ba cai forgot her name liao, still in trade?
Old 19-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Anyone know what happen to Nurul shared by Prince Devitt bro? Anyone know how to ctc them again can PM me please? TIA
They MIA since September. Maybe somebody reported them to AV and they kena caught or deported liao.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
wah lao, this one really long time ago
Doris was at some atas spa at havelock previously. Not sure still working now.
Old 20-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7700 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Doris was at some atas spa at havelock previously. Not sure still working now.
up u from vaxva

happy Lost & Found 2022
Old 22-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yogifoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know wheres Baby from L spa?
Old 23-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1688 View Post
ahh nice, well shes back to SG to work but i think you enjoyed the zhut zhut right

ya i think they are nice Bs bro, had a “feel” of them recently too but dint “zhut” but will definitely try next time hehe

PS: bros who are keen, please add her wechat: thoathoa123321
just a short FR, thanks for the recommendation, connected with her over wechat and made an appointment last evening, place was easy to find although there were a few other MPs in the area, i was her last customer, massage was on point and soothing, place was cosy and quiet.

saw other bros managed to zhut zhut so opted for that special package and managed to autoroam abit before zhut zhut followed by happy ending… will rtrm if in the area

dmg: 48(promo rate) +80
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1