The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
the match is off due to snow,wld have prefered to play them now than later.
This match is re-scheduled to 20 Jan 10, which happened to be Liverpool's third match in 8 days.

With Liverpool losing the FA Cup 3rd round tie to Reading, they will be able to concentrate on re-claiming their top 4 status. I hope Stoke City can help ease the pressure for Spurs as they are next against Liverpool. There are two sides of the coin, whether Stoke win or lose against Liverpool, Spurs will have a very hard game in hand.

I don't think Spurs is happy to meet a battered Liverpool side as an injured animal is the most dangerous. The only consolation is that Liverpool will be more tired than Spurs.

Harry, please perform your magic again.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 14-01-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 16-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

a traditionally powerhouse club like liverpool needs to spend on "first-class players" in order to compete... as far as big signing torres is concerned.

Fernando Torres believes Liverpool need a "much, much more complete squad" and has told the club's owners they have to invest to rescue the team.

Having competed with Manchester United for the title last season, Liverpool are currently 12 points behind leaders Chelsea in seventh place and are now out of the Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup.

Rafael Benitez has faced a major backlash after Wednesday's FA Cup defeat to Reading, but Torres believes the manager has been restricted by the lack of transfer funds.

"It's frustrating," he said. "We finished second last season. This season should have been a turning point for us, a chance to do something great - Manchester United sold Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo, while Chelsea didn't sign anyone - but it hasn't been.

"It's now the owners' turn. They have to sign players so that this does not happen again. If we want to compete with United and Chelsea we need a much, much more complete squad. We need more genuinely first-class players and we can't let our best players leave."

Old 18-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below are some of the post match feelings from Harry Rednapp and Niko Kranjcar:

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - One of those days - Harry

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Niko's frustration game

There is no doubt in the great performance by Myhill, Hull's goalkeeper, but we did not shoot sharp enough, especially Keane, whom twice make Myhill's double saves looks great. He just basically shot at the keeper. Hence, there are some area to improve on.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 18-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

We have to thank the following teams for their help to let us stay at 4th position over the weekend:
1) Everton; and
2) West Ham.

We also have to thank Stoke for their tremendous performance against Liverpool, that will let us have some breathing room when we meet them in two days time. It is now up to Tottenham Hotspur to show their ability and determination for a claim of the top 4 placing after dropping 2 points against Hull.

Liverpool is at all time low in confidence and high in injury list. There is no better time to win at Anfield than now. And Spurs could be the team to send Benitez packing if we win this game becoz it will further dampen Liverpool's challenge for top 4 place with Man City and Aston Villa in their way. Sorry, Liverpool fans, I am only stating the fact.

IT IS ALL UP TO YOU SPURS PLAYERS!!! SHOW US FANS WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 18-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Spurs 0 Hull 0

bizzarre yet true... nobody got his scoring boots on.
its a good thing man city and liverpool didnt get 3 pts either.

Shots (on Goal)
Spurs 30 (11)
Hull 9 (0)

Tottenham Hotspur's Jermain Defoe rues another missed chance in the 0-0 draw with Hull City at White Hart Lane.
Old 18-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Spurs 0 Hull 0

bizzarre yet true... nobody got his scoring boots on.

Shots (on Goal)
Spurs 30 (11)
Hull 9 (0)
Bro Castrol, that's what I mean in my previous post. So many shots on target, yet unable to score. Moreover, Robbie Keane would have at least score once if he had not shoot directly at the keeper.

Quote:
its a good thing man city and liverpool didnt get 3 pts either.
I totally agreed. That's why I thank Everton, West Ham and Stoke. Spurs cannot depend on luck all the time, Spurs' strikers are very wasteful. Really hope Clive Allen do more shooting drills as well as direction of shot when it come to the second ball. Spurs' strikers need to ensure that they tuck in the easy shots as well as making something out of nothing and not just stick to their usual way of shooting becoz the opponents will study videos too. Hence, shooting drills, follow up, run-thru' towards 2nd ball, react to unusual way of deflection/rebound, and etc... This can only help in the reflex reaction and improve their accuracy + strike success rate when asked upon.

Just my 2 cents worth.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro Castrol, that's what I mean in my previous post. So many shots on target, yet unable to score. Moreover, Robbie Keane would have at least score once if he had not shoot directly at the keeper.
if robbie can break the goal-less spell, i'll say a top 4 finish will happen for spurs, having 3 prolific strikers including crouchy and defoe.

but i think the biggest word is still 'consistency'. putting up 9-1 or 4-1 results now and then but not finishing off most of the small teams will not give spurs the needed points to match the top sides in the country.

but well this seems like the strongest spurs team assembled since the edgar davids days, i am enjoying the clever passes and forward runs that are so tottenham.

look whos looking for a club with a free transfer end of this season, or maybe rather what will be a brilliant buy for spurs... joe cole!

Joe Cole: Future not yet decided.
Old 20-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
if robbie can break the goal-less spell, i'll say a top 4 finish will happen for spurs, having 3 prolific strikers including crouchy and defoe.
Bro,
Robbie is suffering from some kind of syndrome after the Liverpool transfer. He has not been at his best since returning to White Hart Lane. He could be suffering from some mental block. I just hope that he recovers from it.

Quote:
but i think the biggest word is still 'consistency'. putting up 9-1 or 4-1 results now and then but not finishing off most of the small teams will not give spurs the needed points to match the top sides in the country.
You are really spot on with your comments. Spurs are really lacking in consistency. The only consolation and/or consistency so far is that the defence has been able to keep clean sheets. However, Liverpool will be a test to the resilence of our defence as well as Gomes. Hopefully, they can pass the test.

Quote:
but well this seems like the strongest spurs team assembled since the edgar davids days, i am enjoying the clever passes and forward runs that are so tottenham.
It has been long coming, we really misses the good old days of Hoddle, Waddle, Gascoigne, Lineker, Mabbut, Ray Clemence and etc...

I second this view by Bro Castrol. This is definitely the strongest Spurs team assembled.

I just hope that the players can bring back the FA Cup this season. Personally, Top 4 or Top 6 is still not a major for me as long as either one is fine. I feel the players need to boost their confidence level with a Cup win to feel that they can match anyone in Europe.

To play in Champions League next season and, if, get thrashed is not going to do any good for the players next season. We should look at short term (2 to 3 seasons) success and plan for mid term (3-7 years) as well as long term (7 years onwards). I hope that David Levy can see that Harry Rednapp is one good manager, who is capable of doing a Ferguson job at Spurs (just look at how he transform Spurs last year to this year.

Quote:
look whos looking for a club with a free transfer end of this season, or maybe rather what will be a brilliant buy for spurs... joe cole!
To All Spurs supporting Bros,
Below is Espnsoccernet's version of Joe Cole's future:
Frank Lampard urges Chelsea bosses to keep Joe Cole - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

It was mentioned that Harry will be interested in bringing Joe Cole to White Hart Lane. Who more qualified than Harry Rednapp to bring Joe Cole to White Hart Lane?

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Hey SPURs BROs !!!

Was quite disappointed with our game vs HULL...Can't understand why did we made their Goalie looked like he was unbeatable ???....So much efforts to attack & our shots so tame !!!....Suddenly if DARREN BENT was still playing for SPURS,most likely he would had scored !!!....

Plan to sleep early tonite...to wake up to catch our LIVE game vs LIVERPOOL !!!...If SPURS can't take advantage of them playing with their TORRES & GERRARD....then they better end all boast about reaching Top 4 this season !!!....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 21-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey SPURs BROs !!!

Was quite disappointed with our game vs HULL...Can't understand why did we made their Goalie looked like he was unbeatable ???....So much efforts to attack & our shots so tame !!!....Suddenly if DARREN BENT was still playing for SPURS,most likely he would had scored !!!....

Plan to sleep early tonite...to wake up to catch our LIVE game vs LIVERPOOL !!!...If SPURS can't take advantage of them playing with their TORRES & GERRARD....then they better end all boast about reaching Top 4 this season !!!....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
=> Another disppointing SPURS performance plus REFEREE's decisions were really suspect !!!...After watching the game for 15mins,i had a gut feeling that SPURS will lose because :

- every time SPURS have the ball,there were at least 2 - 3 Liverpool players fighting back for it !!!
- COUCHIE shirt pulling should have been a penalty !!!
- DEFOE goal should have been allowed & that would have changed the game !!!
- REFEREE kept giving SPURS players Yellow Cards to stem their performance !!!
- Liverpool crowded their goal area with players ( parking the BUS there ! )
- Liverpool players were mentally stronger & playing for their Boss to stay !!!
- HARRY lack tactics again - bring in BASSONG & then give penalty away & lose 2 - 0 !!!....

What do U guys think of the game ???
Old 21-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Below is what Harry thinks about the Liverpool match:
Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Opportunity missed - Harry

I personally agreed that we missed Lennon and we let a golden opportunity slipped through our fingers, besides that we are nowhere near the imagination and hard work of Liverpool.

There are also some problems:
1) Keane looked lost after coming on for Kranjcar. Disappointed performance by a club captain;
2) Kranjcar should be on the wings and let Modric rule the centre of the park. Kranjcar substituted means Bale had to take free kick (even for area not suited for a left legged player)?;
3) Jenas had a few shots, besides that what else did he do?
4) Where is the fighting spirit? Players looked lost and not motivated as compared to Liverpool.

We should concentrate on top 6 and bring the FA Cup home for once instead of deceiving ourselves and disappointing fans with games performance like against Stoke, Hull and Liverpool. Our players are not yet Top 4 material, at least mentally. Disappointed.

Just my 2 cents worth.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 21-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

liverpool 2 spurs 0

same story these few recent seasons, spurs beat liverpool in white hart lane but lose in anfield. 3 pts for each side, no hard feelings.

Deadly Dirk at the double.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp acknowledged his side were out-fought by Liverpool but admitted he was baffled by a decision which ruled out a goal for Peter Crouch early in the second half.

"I'll probably sit up at home tonight reading the rule book for a couple of hours and see what the rules actually are,'' said the Spurs boss. "The referee nor the linesman seemed to know - they probably phoned a friend.

"Is he active, is it second phase; there are so many rules now. But if it was offside it was offside. I haven't really looked at it too much but it makes no difference now.''
Redknapp felt his side had squandered an opportunity to put down a marker for fourth place and admitted the race was wide open. "I came here thinking we could win tonight so I was disappointed really. We missed a chance,'' he added.

"We needed to get off to a decent start to get the crowd quiet but they scored an early goal. To be fair to Liverpool they worked really hard and we found it hard to get our game going.

"It (the race for top four) is open. Liverpool, Manchester City, Aston Villa, Tottenham - it is a toss-up. We've been on a good run but just because we've lost one game it doesn't mean we're out of it. It is all to play for still.''
Old 23-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Bro Castrol,

Sorry, hijack some info from your first thread.

Here's Spurs' FA Cup history:
FA Cup Winners: 1901; 1921; 1961; 1962; 1967; 1981; 1982; 1991 (8th win in 9 Finals, no other teams can better this record yet); 2010??? (19 years in waiting)

Hope that the players know how much we, fans, are starved for FA Cup success.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
fire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will Spurs bring Leeds down to earth after losing to Liverpool.
hope to see a high scoring and entertaining match.

说金钱是罪恶,都在捞。
说美女是祸水,都想要。
说高处不胜寒,都在爬。
说天堂最美好,都不去!
Old 24-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 2 Leeds United : Superb Beckford forces Cup replay

Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford was the FA Cup hero again when he slotted home a last-gasp penalty at White Hart Lane to earn a fourth-round replay against Tottenham.

Casper Ankergren will also take the plaudits after saving Jermain Defoe's first-half penalty but it was Beckford who twice equalised to add to his strike in the previous round when he netted the winner against Manchester United.

Peter Crouch grabbed the opener but Beckford replied after the break, then the Leeds striker won and scored his stoppage-time spot-kick after Roman Pavlyuchenko looked to have earned Spurs a win at White Hart Lane.

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1