The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Noticed a blue boy's vehicle parked at Balestier area.
Caution!!!
Old 27-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peony still around? no reply from her lol..

Bro diehard with -125 points! Did you start over with a new account or still use the same?
Old 27-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8093 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Peony still around? no reply from her lol..

Bro diehard with -125 points! Did you start over with a new account or still use the same?
Peony rtc-rd le.

Both options.
Old 27-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Go for some RTM then before you leave this red dot
Probably not since the ones I've been RTM-ing have all rtc and will only be back after I've left. Will pick 1 ML in the next few days and then stop for good.
Old 27-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Have you ever tried Miyuki? Last I heard she was taking books after the 4th now, u might get a slot before you aeroplane.
Might try to book her but I think chances quite slim
Old 27-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Probably not since the ones I've been RTM-ing have all rtc and will only be back after I've left. Will pick 1 ML in the next few days and then stop for good.
Ex-YF JG ML Tracy is back. Have you visited her before?
Old 27-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Might try to book her but I think chances quite slim
Try an unpopular time. Her sessions are 11 to 9.
Old 27-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Ex-YF JG ML Tracy is back. Have you visited her before?
Nope, never visited her before. She's good?
Old 27-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Try an unpopular time. Her sessions are 11 to 9.
Sent her an sms earlier but no reply from her yet
Old 27-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Stocks very limited and tough to book.
CNY is coming soon and likely to be a dry season.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/lele-massage-fj/

Anyway heres a fr f r a $110/160.

Jus added the link above. I tink her photo didn do her justice as it shows her no make up face and shes definitely as slim as a 18year old sg gal whos about 160cm.
I know I used to writ3 boycott sglonely bt I decided to take the devil hand and go commando under my lusty mind
So shes Le le from sglonely. A GND as everyone says.

Looks: 8/10 with b cup and she puts abit of makeup so shes nt disappointing
Service: she does her fj where she shower u and giv u some service in the shower to make u erect if ur not infertile lol. Then go to the bed and start doin her yi tiao long service with a level of service tats satisfactory and teasin u with words like as though ur an innocent boy. Then she will offer her 69 to u wh3r u shld not b so asshole about hurtin her la. Then she will bbbbj me for quite long until I ask for fj whr she grinds u well and let u offer positions tats legit if u feel like it. Overall 8.5/10 for givin me a cim at the end.

Also offers u mouthwash to clean ur mouth when u lick her pussy durin 69.

After the deed, she gav3 me massage as I paid for 1.5hr and it was 8.5/10 since she has strength n press well.

Time used: full 1.5hr for me aince i paid for 1.5hr.
Comments: if u want a gd fj, u cn jus go for 1hour and u will b satisfied. Wont scam u of ur time. A nice cheerful girl who will thank you n nice to u if u treat her like a woman. So aft massage for me, I let her rest beside me whr I talked to her until the time ends. So at the end of this session, she will make u comfortable throughout as a lady and wont cheat u of the mkney u r payin for.
Will rtm once im recharged. Shes currently a gem for 110 I tell u. She didn wan ppl to write for her comments cuz her friends say will get caught by mata. So for 4mths she didn get much customer cuz of this rumor she thought. Bt now im writin tis fr cuz I tink she deserves the attention for money paid for.
Imagine a fl whos still fresh to service u man! (P.s writin tis long for her cuz I wan to show her the effect of our sammyboy report so that her friends n her will work hard to acknowledge our power! Muahaha)
This one has been here very long time Liao. For me is a waste of money. Many bad reviews. Another okt runner posting fake fr in my zap list. I personally tried and consider her as bird shit
Old 27-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
buffboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any updates on this ?

http://www.lustymodels.net/#!stella/ojnq7
Old 28-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This one has been here very long time Liao. For me is a waste of money. Many bad reviews. Another okt runner posting fake fr in my zap list. I personally tried and consider her as bird shit
Thanks so much bro! Wanted to try this weekend after looking at the review but you saved my bucks!! Up you 0 points.. XD
Old 28-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffboy1990 View Post
Last time I hear, she and her lookalikes are all no go.. I think can see some MR from tier 3 JB thread.. Can't remember the name.. For $110, I'm sure you can check one by one..:P
Old 28-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, never visited her before. She's good?

In a word - YES

If I have time, which I don't, I'll be knocking on her door.. now lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1