The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So is 4th placing achievable?
Unlikely. I think 5th place is more achievable. If we want to aim for 4th place, perhaps we will need Rafa's help. If Chelsea plays badly from now on or if he gets sacked after losing the FA cup replay and Chelsea changes managers again, we might just be able to take advantage.

If only we didn't play with just 1 fit striker in the earlier parts of the season.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

1st gol ...

coutinho , enrique n finished off by suarez ...

Old 11-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Hawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
1st gol ...

Coutinho is damn good..... I foresee him to even surpass Suarez in another few years time. There are some skills that just cannot be taught .... It is inborn talent and he has that.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
1st gol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
Coutinho is damn good..... I foresee him to even surpass Suarez in another few years time. There are some skills that just cannot be taught .... It is inborn talent and he has that.
his ball control and eyes for thru pass is brilliant... he have been looking none stop

love the link up play between him, enrique and suarez, this angle of camera also shows the intelligent off the ball running of suarez...

expect more from tis latin partnership...

Last edited by bochapsing; 11-03-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

tis enrique gol against swansea is another gem of gr8 team play n fancy footwork ...

sturridge, coutinho, enrique, suarez, enrique, sturridge n finished off by enrique ...

me c enrique as ze key link man in both dese gols ...

Old 12-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

juz watched our U-21 drew 3-3 with West Ham U-21, with West Ham scored right on the full time.

We total dominated the match with Sterling and Suso (2) scoring 3 brilliant goals. They r a class above the others, together with Wisdom, tat explains why they played in the 1st team..
But the youngsters r having same problem as the senior team, they r simply hopeless in defending set pieces.
3 corners, and we conceded 3 goals, with West Ham players winning unchallenged free headers..
Something is not right... Is the chapter on how to defend set pieces missing from our coaches' manuel??
Old 12-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
Saw this boy Coutinho in action for the first time last night.
Boy.. was I impressed.
He is my new idol now.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Coutinho has lots of potential. looks like our South American boys are all doing well (except Coates).

Not sure what is the issue with Martin Skrtel and why JC is having so much time on the field.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Coutinho has lots of potential. looks like our South American boys are all doing well (except Coates).

Not sure what is the issue with Martin Skrtel and why JC is having so much time on the field.
Skrtel had a hamstring injury... usually this type of injury is not easy to recover from.
Old 16-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

suarez interview
Old 16-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
Looks like he want to follow the footstep of players like Fowler,Hyppia,Steve Mac to become another legend of Liverpool that everybody talk about
Old 16-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

hey all! A fellow red as well ^.^
Old 16-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

not sure what's wrong with Coates. He is good when he is high on confidence but once he loses it... he's like a lost chicken.

Just hope that Coates will cherish every starting opportunity once Carra hangs his boots.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading the papers today and thinking we might have a chance to sneak in a CL place. Arsenal seemed to be in disarray. If they lose to Swansea and we beat Southhampton,that will be a great result.

Spurs and Chelsea are still in the cup competitions. Their schedule will be very packed. Spurs might just drop points after an European competition like how they lose to us after beating Inter 3-0. Chelsea's squad seems rather old and injury-prone. Might not be able to field their strongest side. If I were Rafa, knowing I will be gone after this season, I would focus on winning cup competitions to add to my resume. Finishing 3rd-4th with Chelsea and not winning any cups doesn't really add much gloss to his resume.

With nothing else to look forward to except the league, we should be able to give our best. We have no long term injuries too right?
Old 16-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I was reading the papers today and thinking we might have a chance to sneak in a CL place. Arsenal seemed to be in disarray. If they lose to Swansea and we beat Southhampton,that will be a great result.

Spurs and Chelsea are still in the cup competitions. Their schedule will be very packed. Spurs might just drop points after an European competition like how they lose to us after beating Inter 3-0. Chelsea's squad seems rather old and injury-prone. Might not be able to field their strongest side. If I were Rafa, knowing I will be gone after this season, I would focus on winning cup competitions to add to my resume. Finishing 3rd-4th with Chelsea and not winning any cups doesn't really add much gloss to his resume.

With nothing else to look forward to except the league, we should be able to give our best. We have no long term injuries too right?
well researched...

Chelsea and Man U still need to replay FA cup..good time to play Chelsea but Liverpool vs Chelsea game postpone to 12 April...Liverpool have no more tough matches against the top 5 except Chelsea...Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal still have plenty of tough matches...

Tonight Everton meet Man City...and expect Everton to drop points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1