The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Hi SPURSLOVER !

I vote U the No.1 SPURS FAN for 2009 for your solid postings here !!!....

Last nite i was really happy when DEFOE scored the 2nd goal because WEST HAM almost equalised in the last 10mins...We may have a set of Top Strikers but they really not sharp enough vs those from MAN U & CHELSEA !!!....

But yesterday's game was at WHL so our SPURS players was really full of confidence in their passing game !!!...And we were also lucky that WEST HAM was a "weakened" team !!!....

Personally i felt HARRY lack good tactics especially team selection & timing for substitution...he could have replaced MODRIC earlier with KRANJAR...as he's playing very well recently !....

Anyway i'm most happy whenever we play well & win our games !!!...But i'll eagerly waiting for HARRY's wheeling & dealing next month...

Come ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 29-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hi SPURSLOVER !

bro lets buy bro spurslover a spurs jersey!

a salute to an unsung hero, one of the best players in epl... zolten gera!

Fulham were fast out of the blocks at Stamford Bridge, with midfielder Zoltan Gera acrobatically giving them the lead after four minutes.

Mighty Spurs 2 West Ham 0 (business as usual)

Jermain Defoe underlined his England credentials again by scoring Spurs' second in the 2-0 win.

DEFOE FOR ENGLAND!
Old 29-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro lets buy bro spurslover a spurs jersey!
=> Maybe a better idea that the three of US who contribute most in this thread & truly support our SPURS....we should buy SPURS Jersey and have a casual meal together to chat about SPURS !!!....Those that are keen to join our SPURS CLUB,please start posting here !!!....

Another Big PLUS is GOMES have a better confidence & control now....and really hope that he can keep clean sheets every game till end of the season !!!....

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 29-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi SPURSLOVER !

Bro Andyk and Bro Castrol,

Thank you for the compliment.

I am only trying to state the facts here, sharing my opinion and views about Spurs.

I think Bro Castrol deserve the credit for being the TS, without him (our Gera), we do not have such common understanding and interesting place to share our common interest.

CHEERS TO BRO CASTROL.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 30-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below is the Aston Villa vs Liverpool report:
Report: Aston Villa vs Liverpool - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

I was really hoping for a draw because as in the match report, it is clearly stated that Liverpool is now within 3 points of Spurs. A draw between Villa and Liverpool would be the best result for Spurs as it will reduce the pressure on the Spurs players next week when facing Liverpool, with Man City and Villa also breathing down our neck.

However, this is the Premiership Man!!! No match is easy and every match played by every team will have an effect on other teams. Hence, it is the most important that Spurs' players must be able to conquer themselves and play above themselves whenever needed.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 30-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

dear spurs fan, do join us for a kickaround on every sunday if u want to get healthier and enjoy the passion of the game. no need to pay for the field or ref. just bring urself and boots to have a morning fun of soccer. regardless of age be it 18 or 70 u are welcome, .........

give me a PM and will inform u the time and location.............cheers and a happy new year ahead.

we also pls if u have team to challenge us.(make sure is the bottom league team cause we are lousy also)

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 30-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
=> Maybe a better idea that the three of US who contribute most in this thread & truly support our SPURS....we should buy SPURS Jersey and have a casual meal together to chat about SPURS !!!....Those that are keen to join our SPURS CLUB,please start posting here !!!....

Another Big PLUS is GOMES have a better confidence & control now....and really hope that he can keep clean sheets every game till end of the season !!!....

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
bro lets do that when spurs lift the FA cup this season, we can have multiple barrels of holsten beer!

i am glad gomes is back to form, but it seems harry hasnt stopped the plundering of portsmouth yet...

David James has welcomed suggestions that he could be a transfer target for Tottenham Hotspur when the January transfer window opens.
James has been linked with a possible move to White Hart Lane to reunite with his former manager at Portsmouth, Harry Redknapp, even though Heurelho Gomes has impressed for the London club of late.

Recent weeks have been frustrating for James as he has struggled with fitness problems and seen Portsmouth remain at the bottom of the Premier League table.
And with his status as England's number one under threat, James would clearly relish the chance to join Tottenham as they push for a European place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro Andyk and Bro Castrol,

Thank you for the compliment.

I am only trying to state the facts here, sharing my opinion and views about Spurs.

I think Bro Castrol deserve the credit for being the TS, without him (our Gera), we do not have such common understanding and interesting place to share our common interest.

CHEERS TO BRO CASTROL.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
bro thanks, your pre and post game analysis always provide a good read and food for thoughts; your posts are like hot cakes to customers, especially harry the red...

i am more like a camera guy now, snapping pictures on game days to share with lily white bros. there are times when the ball hit me hard when i was zooming away but i carried on, i just have to make sure i get out of the way of those huddlestone's scorchers...
Old 30-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
dear spurs fan, do join us for a kickaround on every sunday if u want to get healthier and enjoy the passion of the game. no need to pay for the field or ref. just bring urself and boots to have a morning fun of soccer. regardless of age be it 18 or 70 u are welcome, .........
bro i always love it when i hear about soccer games being played. the most beautiful thing about football is when you are playing the sport; the contact, the dribbles, the tackles, the shots... and unlike sex, a football game can last more than 1 hour.

i would sign up but i am also playing on sunday with my young and old friends. hope you guys never stop loving it. cheers!
Old 31-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

Wishing all Spurs supporters a great year ahead.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 31-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=> Hey SPURS BROs !!!

Juz read that LENNON is injured & may be OUT for a month !!! ...In this case HARRY may not be selling BENTLEY ???....Or is there another player that can cross the balls to our target men ???....

Guessed it may be a "blessing that SPURS is not playing Europe this season"...or else if there are more injuries then we have a depleted team liked EVERTON...

Wishing All The VERY BEST for The NEW YEAR - 2010 !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 03-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

There is far too much FA Cup tradition at White Hart Lane for anyone to take the old competition anything but seriously, and Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp got the club's 2010 challenge rolling when he sent out his strongest possible side to steamroller Championship strugglers Peterborough.

Two goals from Niko Kranjcar, the inevitable strike from Jermain Defoe and a late, late penalty from Robbie Keane were the vital statistics in a one-sided cup tie.

But it was the businesslike way Spurs went about their work that suggested that a ninth FA cup triumph is in their sights this season, even if they do also have the little matter of trying to finish in the top four in the Premier League.

They say sport is all about what is in the mind and the man in charge of the White Hart Lane big screen did his bit for the cause when he played the video of Tottenham's recent 9-1 victory against Wigan as the Peterborough players ran out for their warm-up. Psychological blows do not come much heavier than that.

Niko Kranjcar grabbed two goals as Tottenham cruised to a 4-0 win over Peterborough.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
There is far too much FA Cup tradition at White Hart Lane for anyone to take the old competition anything but seriously, and Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp got the club's 2010 challenge rolling when he sent out his strongest possible side to steamroller Championship strugglers Peterborough.

Two goals from Niko Kranjcar, the inevitable strike from Jermain Defoe and a late, late penalty from Robbie Keane were the vital statistics in a one-sided cup tie.

But it was the businesslike way Spurs went about their work that suggested that a ninth FA cup triumph is in their sights this season, even if they do also have the little matter of trying to finish in the top four in the Premier League.

They say sport is all about what is in the mind and the man in charge of the White Hart Lane big screen did his bit for the cause when he played the video of Tottenham's recent 9-1 victory against Wigan as the Peterborough players ran out for their warm-up. Psychological blows do not come much heavier than that.

Niko Kranjcar grabbed two goals as Tottenham cruised to a 4-0 win over Peterborough.
=> Yo SPURs BROs,happy that it's another WIN & "clean sheet" for GOMES & the back line !!!....( especially with BALE playing !!! )....

Can't stand the suspense on what HARRY will do in this JAN TRANSFER WINDOW....it'll be high chance that not much activity....since we can't get any interested buyers for BENTLEY & PAYLACHENKO !!!...But a Back Up Goalie & Central Defender will be High on the Shopping List !!!....

What's your comments on tis ???....especially it's tis month or No activities till Summer !!!....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk

ps.My prediction - LIVERPOOL vs SPURS - DRAW !!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

No prize for those who guessed who is our FA Cup next round opponents. Below are the 4th round FA Cup Draw:

Fourth round draw in full...

Southampton v Ipswich
Reading/Liverpool v Burnley
Millwall/Derby v Brentford/Doncaster
Bristol City/Cardiff v Leicester
Stoke v Arsenal
Notts County/Forest Green v Wigan
Scunthorpe v Manchester City
West Brom v Plymouth/Newcastle
Everton v Forest/Birmingham
Accrington Stanley/Gillingham v Fulham
Bolton v Sheffield United/QPR
Pompey/Coventry v Sunderland
Preston v Chelsea
Villa v Brighton
Tranmere/Wolves v Palace
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Leeds United

WA!!! If Leeds did not defeat Man U, we will face Man U again. Thank you Leeds. However, we must take this game seriously as anyone who can defeat Man U is not easy meat.

With Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Everton, Villa confirmed in the 4th round. Spurs has to prove their worth in this competition again with work cut out for them.

Btw, side-track abit.

Bro Andyk,

As you are asking about January transfer move by Spurs, I think Leeds striker Beckford is a gem in making with his productivity, attitude and sharpness. He is definitely a good replacement for Pavy. Moreover, if we bought him over in January, Leeds will be without him already when they played against us in the FA Cup 4th round tie. Just my 2 cents worth.

With Posh out of our FA Cup way, Let us concentrate on the important Anfield game this weekend. Liverpool got more to worry than when they started the season, I hope Harry noticed and able to take advantage of this. We have good recent record against them, hopefully, we can do more this time.

Remember Man City, Villa and Liverpool are breathing down our necks, beating Liverpool will help to ease pressure on ourselves as well as making a statement on our determination to finish top 4 this season. It will also boost the confidence level by another notch. Harry, I hope you can your magic again like last season by elevating the players towards another level in important games like this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 08-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Something from Spurs' official website regarding this weekend's match against Liverpool.

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Seb set for Torres test

Hopefully, we are well prepared as we travel to an injured (mentally) Liverpool. "An injured animal is at it's most dangerous". Liverpool is at the most promising position to claim back the top 4 position with this game. It is our most important game as it is:
1) A testimony to the ability of our state to a claim of challenging the top 4; and
2) A test to our recent form and improvement in terms of the unity, character and mental strength of the team.
Hopefully, we can pass this test.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

the match is off due to snow,wld have prefered to play them now than later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1