The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Never seen him played. Will he be another bench warmer? Just for the record, serie A player is having a hard time adapting to British football. Just my opinion.
Continho is Brazilian not Italian...... but then again he has not been able to command a first team place in Inter so you say is he any good?
Only time will tell as he is young and hopefully can be groomed.
Old 27-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Continho is Brazilian not Italian...... but then again he has not been able to command a first team place in Inter so you say is he any good?
Only time will tell as he is young and hopefully can be groomed.
Coutinho should fit into the BPL nicely as he is technically gifted, has passion for the game and is physically robust. He does not fit the profile of a typical Italian player as he is not inclined to being tactically restrained.

His footballing style is similar to Suarez in that he likes to dribble and run all over the pitch...... although he was mainly deployed as a left midfielder he is more of an attacker as he likes to run at defenders and shoot at goal...... in fact he has been criticised at one point of his career as being selfish for shooting on sight instead of passing the ball to better placed teammates.

In the Brazil U-16s & U-18s teams which he starred in...... he was deployed as a 2nd striker given free rein to roam in the space between the midfield & final 3rd.

I see his acquisition as a shrew buy by BR as he has tremendously potential to be our next Suarez.
Old 28-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Brad Jones is one of the ....sorry should be the most terok goalie in the top division...how can a club like us have this type of reserve keeper...

Need to up the tempo in the 2nd half...if not another big name upset gonna be in the front page again...
Old 28-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Cant believe its a premiere league team playing. Totally no mid field. Off to sleep.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cant believe its a premiere league team playing. Totally no mid field. Off to sleep.
me goin to zzzz too. SG juz came on, in a desperate attempt to rescue d game. hope to wake up n see 3-4 or 3-5. Ok sound like fat hope but we know miracles do happen in FA Cup!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Ok....3-2 now ....lets see any equaliser in the last 10mins....
Old 28-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

left 2 mins to go.... oldham is going to WIN ah?
Old 28-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Disgraceful....no excuse...lost to 3rd tier team..salary of any 1st-11 pool player is prolly more than the whole 1st 11 of Oldham...

Yea...i think some would have said we struck the post la...keeper on form la...but the opponent is not any high flying team in europe..

bad monday blues again...

真她妈的奶奶....
Old 28-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this set back can cheer them on Wednesday night versus Arsenal....

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 28-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Disgraceful....no excuse...lost to 3rd tier team..salary of any 1st-11 pool player is prolly more than the whole 1st 11 of Oldham...

Yea...i think some would have said we struck the post la...keeper on form la...but the opponent is not any high flying team in europe..

bad monday blues again...

真她妈的奶奶....
Let it go bro....

I watched the game but was numb after 2min (Oldham scored) and was equally numb after full time....

One less cup run, more time to focus on League.....
Old 28-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Let it go bro....

I watched the game but was numb after 2min (Oldham scored) and was equally numb after full time....

One less cup run, more time to focus on League.....
For all we may know.... it could be a blessing in disguise in our push for a CL place.
Old 28-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
For all we may know.... it could be a blessing in disguise in our push for a CL place.
U really think so? With one week win, loss another will get us to CL ?this is a team the manger picked and yet he criticized them. What do u expect from player that play once in a blue moon. The reason we lost is becoz BR got high ego and he looked down on the opponent! With the state pool is in at the moment, I am not suprised even a div 3 team can beat the shxt out of them.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U really think so? With one week win, loss another will get us to CL ?this is a team the manger picked and yet he criticized them. What do u expect from player that play once in a blue moon. The reason we lost is becoz BR got high ego and he looked down on the opponent! With the state pool is in at the moment, I am not suprised even a div 3 team can beat the shxt out of them.
The way you are ranting tells me you must have lost a large amount on the game.

Dun be shy....... how much did you lose?
Old 28-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

A true fan will always give comments, praise, criticism when his/her beloved club win or lose...not always see/talk/think positiveness even when they perform poorly..only the manager/coach or the club have to say the plus points if not they cannot keep their job...so as fans and supporters..we see the facts
Old 28-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
The way you are ranting tells me you must have lost a large amount on the game.

Dun be shy....... how much did you lose?
Am I ranting? Just talked the truth nia. Too bad gotta disappoint u . I don't bet on soccer. Not even 4 D

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1