The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Something about no. 9 spa....

Quite big place, free food, has quite a big "cinema", rest area, free internet, lan gaming, and for those looking for a place to stay after happy ending massage, they have a sleeping area, with capsule beds which is quite spacious.

So assuming you take the thai massage (not sure come with handjob, can lonely spirit verify? Thanks) 328 + service charge 10% . I think not a bad deal.

Been to nan mei, good buffett , have capsule bed but must pay i think...not as big n comfy. Been to water cube at shenzhen.... More expensive...not confirm got hj...no free food.

Any reviews at other spas in gz?
Bro, u can sleep in the room after your massage, dun need to go to the capsule beds...

You can try 尚水 at 马场路, 地中海酒店 at 岗顶...

For SZ, i strongly recommend 水景云天 for their 松腿, get a small room for yourself, get the girl in, if the looks is what you like, then tell her u want to 松腿 for 3 hours... 三个钟.. she will sensually massage your thigh for your, rubbing your balls and shaft for the whole duration and then jerk you off! Sometimes when my mood is good, i cum like 3 times during that 3 hours... Damn shiok... Too bad spas in GZ doesn't have this service..

Water cube, i have managed to bonk 2 girls in the room before.. Those 采耳 girls.. damn horny girls there.. but the trick is to book a small vip room, cos the door doesn't have windows, and you can actually lock the room... But you have to book the girls for a few hours though...
Old 05-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Almost 99% of the spas in GZ, offer happy ending.. I recommend you one at Mediterranean Hotel in Gang Ding... 地中海酒店, 岗顶...

283, tall and quite sweet looking..

113, petite and slutty

289, tall, sexy

above are my own opinions after trying them a few times.. Looks depends on individual.. i can only say, one of them gave me 2 blowjobs in a session once, after visiting her for 2 times..
wow, bro thanks..........but your reply a bit late........and due to cannot access sammyboy over there, didn't see your reply in time....if not would have gone there to try.......haizz....maybe next trip liao....what's the damage at gang ding?

99% offer happy ending? include Nan mei or shui ling long etc ???? must prompt or auto hj? went to nan mei before don't have.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, u can sleep in the room after your massage, dun need to go to the capsule beds...

For SZ, i strongly recommend 水景云天 for their 松腿, get a small room for yourself, get the girl in, if the looks is what you like, then tell her u want to 松腿 for 3 hours... 三个钟.. she will sensually massage your thigh for your, rubbing your balls and shaft for the whole duration and then jerk you off! Sometimes when my mood is good, i cum like 3 times during that 3 hours... Damn shiok... Too bad spas in GZ doesn't have this service..

Water cube, i have managed to bonk 2 girls in the room before.. Those 采耳 girls.. damn horny girls there.. but the trick is to book a small vip room, cos the door doesn't have windows, and you can actually lock the room... But you have to book the girls for a few hours though...
the damage at water cube at SZ actually quite high. 松腿1 hour 68? 3hour 3x68 + VIP room charge.if only get a HJ for that amount, i think not worth. and maybe still have to pay tips. the last time i was there, a girl did 松腿 and stroke n rub me the whole session at the open cinema room quite shiok.

does ear candling girls at no9 spa do side line also ??? i got to know one thru wechat while i was at no 9 and she wanted to meet me....but i don't know where to bring them to hanky panky if i want to...in the end didn't meet. but i believe can be done also.

by the way how you access facebook and sammyboy in china? i only manage to surf sammyboy at no9 spa....but not at my hotel
Old 05-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow, bro thanks..........but your reply a bit late........and due to cannot access sammyboy over there, didn't see your reply in time....if not would have gone there to try.......haizz....maybe next trip liao....what's the damage at gang ding?

99% offer happy ending? include Nan mei or shui ling long etc ???? must prompt or auto hj? went to nan mei before don't have.
Gang Ding 498 rmb or somewhere there, cos i always book a small couple room, then leg massage, thigh massage and then go for their hj massage.. all in about 900rmb... how come you can't acess sbf in China?? i got no problem here for years...

Nan Mei i am not sure, but its more family orientated... I haven't been there though... But all the other spas, just go for the most expensive one if its your first time there, confirm 99% got hj... dun need to prompt.. they prompt you..
Old 05-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
the damage at water cube at SZ actually quite high. 松腿1 hour 68? 3hour 3x68 + VIP room charge.if only get a HJ for that amount, i think not worth. and maybe still have to pay tips. the last time i was there, a girl did 松腿 and stroke n rub me the whole session at the open cinema room quite shiok.

does ear candling girls at no9 spa do side line also ??? i got to know one thru wechat while i was at no 9 and she wanted to meet me....but i don't know where to bring them to hanky panky if i want to...in the end didn't meet. but i believe can be done also.

by the way how you access facebook and sammyboy in china? i only manage to surf sammyboy at no9 spa....but not at my hotel
No.9 ear candling girls i have not tried them before... But if she is willing to ask you out, then most likely you have a good chance of bonking her.. Go ahead and date her out, and try to bring her to your hotel man!

I got no problem with SBF, but for Facebook, have to use VPN...
Old 05-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Am I right that are few freelancers in Guangzhou? Most are managed by pimps? Whereas in Shenzhen there's plenty of freelancers?
Old 06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Hi Bros,

Am I right that are few freelancers in Guangzhou? Most are managed by pimps? Whereas in Shenzhen there's plenty of freelancers?
There are tons of freelancers anywhere in China, including Guangzhou... All over the place... The only thing, is the quality of the freelancers... You will see name cards of pimps advertising the service of their girls all over the place, on the floors if u walk around the streets in Guangzhou, especially near to hotels..

Wechat and QQ can find you lots of freelancers who work on their own, they usually go up to your hotel for the service, but then..... Quality wise, it depends on your luck, most of them are nothing close to their display pics..
Old 08-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI for bros in Guangzhou or Foshan.

It's 严打 in 佛山 now for 3 months. So unless bros here are regulars, I think most 休闲会所 are closed and can only enter from the back door.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

If anyone has freelancer contacts to share in Guangzhou, I will be very grateful.

Anyone based in Guangzhou keen to meet up for dinner? My treat
Old 09-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kelvin 83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know whether any sauna/spa near Baiyun Airport area? How to go there?
Old 10-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
If anyone has freelancer contacts to share in Guangzhou, I will be very grateful.

Anyone based in Guangzhou keen to meet up for dinner? My treat
You are over there now? How long are u going to stay?
Old 11-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coqhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For SZ, i strongly recommend 水景云天 for their 松腿, get a small room for yourself, get the girl in, if the looks is what you like, then tell her u want to 松腿 for 3 hours... 三个钟.. she will sensually massage your thigh for your, rubbing your balls and shaft for the whole duration and then jerk you off! Sometimes when my mood is good, i cum like 3 times during that 3 hours... Damn shiok... Too bad spas in GZ doesn't have this service.
Bro, can you tell me if Waterfall Spa the same as Water Cube? How much is the 3 hours massage with the room. Also does this spa offer free food? Thanks.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scofield666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
地中海酒店顶 is a 4 star hotel, with a spa within the hotel, located at level 12.. Actually most better quality hotels have saunas in them...
Thanks for the reply brother.
I heard sofitel also has a suana? do both of them offer special services? services? And how is the quality compared to 地中海酒店
Old 12-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqhk View Post
Bro, can you tell me if Waterfall Spa the same as Water Cube? How much is the 3 hours massage with the room. Also does this spa offer free food? Thanks.
Where is waterfall spa??
Old 12-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofield666 View Post
Thanks for the reply brother.
I heard sofitel also has a suana? do both of them offer special services? services? And how is the quality compared to 地中海酒店
Sofitel has a sauna, yes.. but i have not been there... There's also a KTV in the hotel... Been to the nightclub there, but not the sauna...

But both of them do not offer special services for sure, only HJs...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1