The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Hahaha, not senior here lah, it is old as in old man liao, compare to you youngster.....

So which place you choing now? thailand? You working oversea, attached oversea for long term har?

Cheers
Now very seldom cheong..

Sometimes BKK lo... that's why come back thinking of going Batam leh ..

Now working long term in Taiwan..

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlood29125 View Post
1st shot was a drag, as it took me 45mins to release.
After that, due to the pills effect, I am still hard ON and carried on with the attack.

Second shot ended AR...

She went to take a bath after that. In abt 5 mins, I went in and after seeing her petite body(19Yrs SYT), I was having hard on again & I bang her once more in the bathtub.

After the washup.. I was wasted and we went to sleep till 10am in the morning.

In the morning before check out, One last bang before she lefts and i check out.,Tip her SGD5.00 for taxi and good service and get her mobile no.
She told me that the 400,000 rps she only get 150,000 and mummy rp150,000 and rp100,000 for the contact comission. So next time can call her direct will be cheaper!

Name: Tia(SYT)
Origin: Jakarta
Assets:34-24-34
Likes to take ectasy and are very wild and horny... passionate thro!

You whacked her so many times and only gave her S$5?!!
Her good service only worth S$5?!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
After that, due to the pills effect, I am still hard ON and carried on with the attack.

Second shot ended AR...

She went to take a bath after that. In abt 5 mins, I went in and after seeing her petite body(19Yrs SYT), I was having hard on again & I bang her once more in the bathtub.

In the morning before check out, One last bang before she lefts and i check out.,Tip her SGD5.00 for taxi and good service and get her mobile no.
She told me that the 400,000 rps she only get 150,000 and mummy rp150,000 and rp100,000 for the contact comission. So next time can call her direct will be cheaper!
U go so many round, u just give her $5 tips and she give u her contact number ? u better be careful when u look for her again next time. And if u r on drugs again, i can't imagine what will "happen" to u! Pray hard she got no polis connection if not good luck to u.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
U go so many round, u just give her $5 tips and she give u her contact number ? u better be careful when u look for her again next time. And if u r on drugs again, i can't imagine what will "happen" to u! Pray hard she got no polis connection if not good luck to u.
agreed with you......maybe someday you show me the way to cheong..... in Batam... been there a few time, no cheong, no kaki, sigh sigh...
Old 02-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
agreed with you......maybe someday you show me the way to cheong..... in Batam... been there a few time, no cheong, no kaki, sigh sigh...
Don't worry sifu, the day will sure come.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lokkok is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Second shot ended AR...

Name: Tia(SYT)
Origin: Jakarta
Assets:34-24-34
Likes to take ectasy and are very wild and horny... passionate thro!
Bro Hotblood, very interesting FR from you.

After reading so many FR from this thread, I thought of sharing the experience I had in Batam too.
This is the first time I write FR so pls don’t flame if not up to the standard.

On one fine night while on a business trip to Batam, I was once brought to the Jungle farm around Mar this year by a taxi driver.
It happened by accident as I was actually flagging a taxi to go back to hotel after my dinner at Nagoya Hill.

Before that I had read through some FR shared by other SBF bro so I kind of knew the market price. Nevertheless, I knew I had to pay a premium for any gal I pick because I was brought there by a taxi driver.
No choice, I was basically "seduced" by the driver to visit the farm when I was on my way back to my hotel.

The driver actually first brought me to Bougenville (not sure the spelling) near Windsor food court. The mamasan was promoting a new gal to me for 400k. But she looked green and have the "Ah Lian look", so rejected it. Other girls were also not good enough for it so we got out from there.

The driver then drove me to the Jungle (I only know the place is called Jungle from the gal and information from SBF). There were a few gals that were quite good looking which the OKT (Ah Long) commanded 500k. I actually had a hard time picking. After about 10 min of hard thinking, I made my pick on a gal named Wika. I also don’t know why I picked her because I realized she was not paying attention at me during the selection. After making payment, she came to me then I realized she was tall at about 1.7m. Lucky me I am taller than her, if not I would feel like bringing a pole back to my hotel. On our way out, she went to buy the protection which I am glad she did. Because at my later encounters with other farm gals, they don’t bring protections if I didn’t make my request in advance.

We proceeded to our hotel, starting with SOP that we took shower separately. After shower, we took off our clothes. She had proportional and nice looking boobs. Her pubic hair was not even fully grown. I knew I found a gem. At my request she performed BBBJ on me while I caressed her boobs. She had a quite strong sucking but I felt she was not sensitive enough that at time hurting my little brother. I admit I was also having hard time controlling lah. So I stopped her. I started to touch her love hole, with one finger, followed by 2 fingers sliding in and out for about 5 minutes. All this while she was closing her eyes but love hole still not very wet. Anyway, it didn’t bother me much coz I was already having a hard on, so I capped myself and pushed my shaft slowly in her love hole. After a few slides, I started to pump her faster and I was enjoying myself for 5~10 minutes. After that she came on top of me, riding me and grinding me. When I knew I was about to explode, I wanted to change to doggy to finish her off but she wouldn’t let me. She was very persistent not to do doggy with me no matter how much I tried to convince her. So I had no choice but to change to missionary to finish her off in 5 more minutes. Through her speaker volume is very low (not for stereo lover). We rested a while before we cleaned ourselves. During TCSS with her, I found out she only started working in this line on Feb08. She even told me she lost her virginity to her then bf on 1 Jan 08. She later broke up with the bf when she found out he was cheating on her with her best friend (sounds like drama series). She said she is only here to work for 6 months (which I estimate to the contract to finish on end-Aug). She told me she liked me as I look handsome to her (haha…I was flatter as I don’t consider myself handsome). She also told me that she didn’t like people touching or poking with finger on her love holes. Well, after the TCSS I kinda knew her better. Before I new it, my little bro had recovered and we started our 2nd round. She was more warming towards me on the 2nd round. As we had our 1st round not long ago, I could hold on and control the explosion for a longer time. But I was disappointed that she still wouldn’t let me do her doggy.
After 2nd round, we cleaned up and went to sleep. The feeling was nice as I was able to hug a naked SYT beside me.

I managed to have a 3rd round with her before I checked out the next morning. I tipped her 50k before we departed. I also managed to get her phone no.
Subsequently, I did call to book her 3 more times (each without doggy) and every time, I will not fail to bonk her 3 times/booking.
I tried to call her number last week when I was in Batam but I couldn’t get thru to her number. Her number seemed to have been disconnected. Now I am feeling sad and regretted not to call her after our last session. I last saw her in mid-May.
I realize now is the Ramadan month and many gals have already gone back to kampong. So I am thinking to pay a visit at the Jungle after Hari Raya.

Name: Wika(SYT)
Origin: Semarang
Look: 7/10
Body: 32B (estimation)
BBBJ: 7/10 (got suction but sometimes not sensitive)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

Sorry for my long-winded FR and I wish all brother here will continue to have an enjoyable bonking experience in Batam.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi mr lokkok, i was there on july 4, i did booked her. Her name is wika from semarang. Her service to me was awesome. she like to be on top of me and i really enjoyed it. When i picked her at jungle minda , we have 1 x session when we just arrived and then we sleep for a while. At around 8 pm, we went out with my 2 friends and the girls to windsor foodcourt. Then we were discussing to go to pacific disco after that but the girls says its to early to go there so we went went to the hotel first. Once reached in my room, she automatically take a shower and i assume that she wanna have sex again. And after we had a second round, it was almost 12.15 am and we decided to go to pacific disco. We came back around 3.30 am and wika and i took shower again and had 3 rd session. Overall i am very sextify with her service coz she willing to let me kiss her all the way , That is the plus point. She told me that before doing this job, she is selling phone card in semarang and their famiy didnt know about her job in batam. She told her mom that she work at supermarket. A few times her mom called her and i overheard it. Its true that her contract is 6 month and up to her if she wants to renew. Anyway, i came back early on early august and wanted to look for her but the papasan Ah Long told me that she have gone back home.i even got her photos. hehe
Old 03-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lokkok is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Roslee,

Glad that you liked her service too.
At times I was playing with her hand phone and looking at the photos that she took with her friends. I could have gotten photo from her if I want too. Just that I was worried my OC or someone happen to see the photos from my hand phone and I will be in trouble.
I now regret it coz I could have just saved the photos in my thumb drive.

We smsed and called each other quite frequent whenever I was in Batam. I knew she liked to go to pacific. Normally Ah Long would bring along the girls to Pacific when not much business on certain days. I remember one time I called her and pretended I was going to Pacific. She actually wanted to meet me there. I just wanted to make fun of her.

Honestly after my I first booking with Wika at Jungle, I didn’t dare to go there to look for other gals coz I knew she sure would be pissed. She actually warned me not to look for other gals. Due to this reason, I never stepped back to Jungle since then. I managed to get the OKT contact number from Sedona and I booked gals by phone (without knowing how the gals looked like). I also find myself to be adventurous. Luckily the gals I got were not that bad looking. I only had two bad experiences;
a) one gal name Ah Cherng who was beautiful was in sleeping mode after one round. She didn't allow me to touch her and bad attitude. While I initiated for 2nd round in the early morning, she was like rushing me to finish off. I was really pissed.
b) 2nd gal (I forgot the name). Managed to have 1 round then she claimed she was in red code then no choice, I had to let her go. I called the OKT to complain and the OKT later told me the gal complained I didn't give her food.
I told the OKT I brought back food for her and she didn't want to eat.

Now that Wika has gone back to Semarang. Maybe I should pay a visit to Jungle and check the stock there again. At least I have one more resource.

By the way, may I know what the current booking price at Jungle is? How about other places? The inflation has been terrible for the past few months. I wonder how does it affect the pricing now.
Appreciate for your advice.
Thanks.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Small world, indeed. Even in Batam.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

I dun think any joints in Batam asks S$130 for overnight even if u go with driver. I dun think u when to any of the rec joints bros introduced here.
Even the so called "high end" birds in Jungle only Rp500-600k at times.

U really need to do more homework before u go.

Cheers !
Well, actually there is this Jpn concept KTV, or rather they cater more to the jpn clients with alot of jpn and korean songs, Name was MIYABI, inside Goodway hotel. From day 1 they open few yrs back they already charging bookings at $80.00 More recently I know they charge S$130.00 if you want to bring the gals out directly. They do have a number of pretty babes there but price kinda steep for btm standards. But if you know the gals, U can arrange for them to met up after they close ard 1am, and they will most likely let u book them for RP400k.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
relax4now is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

I am planning to go to Batam this Friday due to work. After work I am thinking of staying back at our office guest house. Unfortunately I can't bring FL to guest house.

I want to have manhood massage. Any suggestion where I can go?

I know Batam have clean good massage at sports massage. I prefer good massage + manhood massage to energize my brother. Any brothers can recommend? It will be gret if the girl can provide manhood massage in birthday dress.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
relax4now is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any updates from brother? I will post my experience once I return.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax4now View Post
Any updates from brother? I will post my experience once I return.
Call this no 081364671456 and say u want Urut Batin.
then u give ur room number the lady will come there.

Enjoy !
Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Call this no 081364671456 and say u want Urut Batin.
then u give ur room number the lady will come there.

Enjoy !

sekali came a 40 yrs old ibu knocking on your hotel room...
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
sekali came a 40 yrs old ibu knocking on your hotel room...
If one is serious about manhood massage, frankly it would be advisable to get an ibu (imo) cos normally such skill need years of experience. Definitely not those SYT type.

As for ages, even at 40yrs, I did come across one who still have a perfect body and a pleasant look. Really put those cewek late 20s or early 30s to shame.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread