The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
haha so bale is the show stopper?
Bro Castrol,

I dun mean to blame Bale, but I am highlighting a fact that when he play for Spurs in a Premiership match, Spurs seldom win. It is just his luck that he does not feature in winning games. Moreover, he came in after half time and he looked lost defensively, sad to say but it's the truth. Bassong is also lost during this game because both goals came on his side of centreback.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 09-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The latest news regarding Luka Modric from Spurs:

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Luka's back!

Great News!!! With Man City and Blackburn games next week, we really need him to be back at full fitness to cause problem to opposing defence. Lennon, Kranjcar and Modric. What a combination!!!

COMON YOU LUKA!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
The latest news regarding Luka Modric from Spurs:

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Luka's back!

Great News!!! With Man City and Blackburn games next week, we really need him to be back at full fitness to cause problem to opposing defence. Lennon, Kranjcar and Modric. What a combination!!!

COMON YOU LUKA!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Yo BRO...i really want to forget our game VS Everton...It was already in the Bag !!! Why can't HARRY bring in additional defence liked HUTTON...or beef up the midfield ???....And it was really a GIFT that we were awarded a Penalty & then maybe it took so long that DEFOE lost his focus...that he shot in the middle & the legs of HOWARD !....

Happy that MODRIC & GIOVANI is back !!!....Btw tis CROUCHIE have NOT been scoring...so maybe it's KEANE's chance to replace him in the next game ?....
Old 12-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo BRO...i really want to forget our game VS Everton...It was already in the Bag !!! Why can't HARRY bring in additional defence liked HUTTON...or beef up the midfield ???....And it was really a GIFT that we were awarded a Penalty & then maybe it took so long that DEFOE lost his focus...that he shot in the middle & the legs of HOWARD !....

Happy that MODRIC & GIOVANI is back !!!....Btw tis CROUCHIE have NOT been scoring...so maybe it's KEANE's chance to replace him in the next game ?....
Bro Andyk,

Hope you understand the situation of a football manager:
1) Spurs is building a new stadium, which means Harry has not much $$$;
2) He has to buy quality and cheap players, and with his current squad he has talent and he must know how to make full use of it;
3) With the World Cup coming up in 2010, he needs to make sure those going to the World Cup Finals are playing regularly so that the player/s get/s the chance to be picked for the World Cup. And if they played well enough in WC2010, he can fetch a better price for them when the time is up;
4) Defoe shouldn't missed, but it is all over and done with, it is important that he pick it up from there and move on. Afterall, he is the top scorer in the Premiership now;
5) Crouch did very well in the Everton game, except scoring, which he needs a lot of shooting practise. Moreover, he isn't the only one who is wasteful, Defoe wasted a couple of chances too besides the penalty. In the Everton game, Crouchie was directing his header down for Defoe and the wings, which is what I have been highlighting since we bought him. Harry is trying to make Crouch the Heskey type of player, but I think Crouch has to be more deadly and productive than Heskey. He is moving in the right direction at the moment except for his pairs of scoring boots; and
6) Keane is also quite wasteful in terms of scoring deadliness. If I am Harry, I would like to put him up for FA Cup as we are effectively a 3 strikers team, given Pavy's impatience on the bench. However, Pavy forgets that he has to improve to fight against Crouch instead of crouching and whining against Harry.

I hope Pavy can improve on his directing of headers, he is great with his feet but not too much to say about his head. Crouch has his weakness too, he is not stout enough as Pavy, which Pavy did not let it play to his advantage. I do not wish to see him go, but he has WC2010 on his mind only, which also means $$$.

I still think we have too many unfit defenders. Sol Campbell can be a very cheap choice for Harry as Woody and King is very unstable in terms of fitness and with the season going into oven stage during this festive period, we seriously needed backup.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 12-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
learn frm lampar,lampar also missed lol lol he shd sign a german lol lol,4 th plc is our only chance n its gonna be hard.
yeah lampar was given a lesson by given instead.

ok its easy 3 pts with the boys who are still crying wolf coming up at the lane tonight at 11pm ch22 while the RVD saga continues...

Harry Redknapp insists he has no plans to bring Ruud van Nistelrooy to Tottenham - and believes the Real Madrid striker could still join Arsenal.

Van Nistelrooy, 33, has proved a success in Madrid since joining from Manchester United in 2006, but he appears to have fallen down the pecking order at the club and could be set to move on in January in search of first-team football.

Redknapp says he will not sign Van Nistelrooy as, with Peter Crouch, Robbie Keane, Jermain Defoe and Roman Pavlyuchenko already in the squad, he does not need an additional forward. Nonetheless, many believe Van Nistelrooy could return to the Premier League and, although Arsene Wenger has said he does not intend to sign him, Redknapp feels it would not be a surprise to see him at Emirates Stadium.

"He's a top player," he said. "If he's anywhere near fit, I'm sure he can still play for a while, but I've never enquired for him. He would come over here and score - he always has done.

"I can see him going somewhere like Arsenal. Tottenham is a big club. We shouldn't be afraid to compete with these clubs in the transfer market, but what would I do? I have Crouch, Keane and Defoe and Pav. If I got Van Nistelrooy, I give myself another problem."
Old 15-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

to lose to wolves on homeground is a waste of points, now wolves will wanna taste man utd's blood next...

Kevin Doyle heads Wolves into an early lead in their 1-0 win at Tottenham.

Harry Redknapp's men were jeered off after the defeat to Wolves which dented their hopes of maintaining a challenge for the Champions League this season.

They had already lost to Stoke at home this season and Redknapp said: "We have to pick ourselves up on Wednesday against Manchester City. You have days it goes your way, some days it doesn't.''
Old 20-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

Niko Kranjcar celebrates his second goal, and Tottenham's third, in injury time against Manchester City. Spurs ran out 3-0 winners, with Jermain Defoe getting the game's second.

normal service resumes midweek against manc and crouchy has put one up against blackburn now...
Old 21-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

blankburn 0 tottenham 2

Peter Crouch sweeps a shot past Paul Robinson to seal Tottenham's 2-0 victory at Blackburn and reinforce his England credentials.

Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson cuts a dejected figure as his side went down against his former club.
Old 21-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Question Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Hi SPURS BROs,

Do U think we should SELL KEANE ???....There's some reported interest in him !!!....

If HARRY need to SELL,he definitely should sell BENTLEY & PAYLACHENKO....and maybe BALE too !!! ( sorry but i really think BALE maybe JINX to our SPURS !!!...Every time he play,we lose !!! )....

It's a tough call but we may need to also "retired" both WOODGATE & KING due to their injuries !!!...

Hope to hear your comments soon !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 26-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

If I am Harry, I would do the following:

Confirm Sell List
1) Bentley (it is time for him to move on, maybe a swap for Jonás Gutiérrez makes the move looked even more impressive);
2) Pavlyuchenko (a swap for Aruna Dindane or Marlon Harewood is possible);

Maybe Sell List
3) Bale (Wayne Bridge is a good left sided player);
4) Keane (Keane is out of form after coming back from Liverpool and if all Bros remembered, it's Keane who wanted to be at Liverpool. Maybe sell him to Liverpool again or swap for Bellamy is a possibility or Sylvan Ebanks-Blake from Wolves is good);
5) Alan Hutton (Sell Hutton and buy Micah Richards, versatile in many positions especially with so many of our centrebacks prone to injury)

Bring back Jamie O' Hara. We need left-sided players.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 26-12-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 27-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

0 - 0 in fortress fulham

robbie keane really cho bo lan, nothing has gone right for him ever since he answered benitez's phone call...

Aaron Hughes, John Pantsil and Peter Crouch battle for possession at Craven Cottage.

Tottenham escaped Craven Cottage with a 0-0 draw after Fulham failed to capitalise on their superiority in their Premier League clash.

Spurs had Heurelho Gomes to thank for keeping them in contention with the Brazilian keeper making a string of fine saves.
In the second half alone, he kept out goalbound efforts from Clint Dempsey and Bobby Zamora, while Damien Duff and Zoltan Gera also went close.

Spurs manager Harry Redknapp opted to start club captain Robbie Keane - who has recently been playing second fiddle to Jermain Defoe - alongside Crouch in attack.
The move backfired as Keane was totally ineffective, though he was hardly helped by the mediocrity around him as Spurs - who host West Ham on Monday - struggled to make any impression.
Old 29-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Bros,

We managed to keep our 4th clean sheet with 3 Wins and 1 Draw (10 points out of possible 12). Great effort and result!!! 3 more points and we are at the safety 40 points mark with 18 games to go.

Here's the match report for Spurs 2 West Ham 0:
Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Let's concentrate on the Pros and Cons of the West Ham match. For me:

Pros
1) We played with authority and confidence;
2) Lennon looked like a dynamite ready to explode anytime;
3) Modric looked very at ease with his first full game and his contribution, to me, is almost what Fabregas did for Arsenal in the Villa game;
4) Huddlestone is on fire;
5) Palacios is sharp and very dynamic;
6) Dawson + King masterfully stopped West Ham to a couple of shots on target;
7) Corluka + Assou-Ekotto were everywhere and anywhere when you needed them;
8) Crouch was hardworking and Defoe was equally hardworking (on and off) too; and
9) Gomes has matured and grown in confidence. He make comfortable saves and cut-off crosses effectively;
10) Overall, a great team effort!!!

Cons
1) Still there are signs of lapses as usual with any Spurs side. This is one department where it is hard to change;
2) We are wasteful in front of goal, sharper shooting should make the win more impressive as Robert Green looked to have a off-day.

Of course we must still remember that yesterday's West Ham side was depleted with injuries and we should have a more comfortable win. However, given the great team effort to cover one another, I guess we can take this win happily. Just hope that we can play like that against any other side in the Premiership, be it Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or anyone else.

Congrats to Harry for getting right again.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 29-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

This Saturday, we will face Peterborough United in the FA Cup.

I hope we can win the FA Cup this year. This is one Cup which we used to dominate until the lost against Coventry. Our success rate for FA Cup Final, to me, is the most impressive.

I hope the players win the FA Cup for the fans after so many years of being trophyless.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 29-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Back to the Premiership on 10 Jan 10 with a match at Anfield with Liverpool.

Liverpool will be looking to revenge against us for the defeat of the first game. On the other hand, we need to make a statement by winning this game to underline our ability to claim top 4.

Liverpool, is the only "Top 4" team that we have defeated so far. In order to stake a claim of our ability and intention as well as boosting the players belief, we must do well in this game.

Then, in our future games with Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa and Everton, we do not play for draw. We will then have the confidence to play for win against these contenders.

Hope that Harry and the players can come up with something.

Statistically, basing on 2005/06 season, we are 5th with 65 points. In 2005/06, Arsenal finished 4th with 67 point.

We are, presently, 37 points from 20 games, which is 30 points short of 2005/06 Arsenal team with only 18 games to be played. To secure 4th position, we need 30 points in 18 games means 1.67 points per game, which turn out to be either:
a) at least 10 wins, no draws and 8 losses from the remaining 18 games;
b) at least 6 wins, 12 draws and no loss from the remaining 18 games; and/or
c) at least 7 wins and 9 draws and 2 losses from the remaining 18 games.
I will try to put up my prediction for the remaining 18 games in the next post. Hopefully, other Bros can contribute too.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 29-12-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Hi all Bros,

Here's my 2 cents worth of prediction (in Brackets):
1) 10 Jan - Away - Liverpool (Draw)
2) 16 Jan - Home - Hull (Win)
3) 26 Jan - Home - Fulham (Draw)
4) 30 Jan - Away - Birmingham (Draw)
5) 06 Feb - Home - Aston Villa (Win)
6) 10 Feb - Away - Wolves (Win)
7) 21 Feb - Away - Wigan (Draw)
8) 27 Feb - Home - Everton (Win)
9) 07 Mar - Away - Man City (Draw)
10) 13 Mar - Home - Blackburn (Draw)
11) 20 Mar - Away - Stoke (Draw)
12) 27 Mar - Home - Portsmouth (Draw)
13) 03 Apr - Away - Sunderland (Draw)
14) 10 Apr - Home - Arsenal (Loss)
15) 17 Apr - Home - Chelsea (Draw)
16) 24 Apr - Away - Man U (Loss)
17) 01 May - Home - Bolton (Win)
18) 09 May - Away - Burnley (Win)
Overall, 28 points (6 Wins, 10 Draws and 2 Losses), which may not be enough.

You may realised that some games I have marked the opponents with Bold and Underline. That is because I feel these games are exceptionally crucial and if Spurs at least better than or equal the result I predicted, Spurs will be in a position to claim 4th position.

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope other Spurs supporters can contribute as well.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1