The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Overdue mr for humility

Location wise itself central, mrt not very near. For those who drive, there are limited single yellow line nearby.

Looks: while she doesnt score high in this, it's still presentable. Foxy look.

Massage: this is where she really scored. Superb thai style massage. Loved the neck and back crackling! The to-go lady if you like hard massage

Boobs: B+, as stated. Soft and nice sensitive nips. Great to suck on!

HJ: good playability, with full bar 4g roaming. guess we had good chemistry.
I came after much resistant.
Gfe: showered together after the deed. Additional rubba rubba there . long hug just before I left.

Rtm: would have made her my regular, too bad she's leaving this wednesday

Hope my mr is useful.
Old 18-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jinboliow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros with recommendation for a proper & solid JG ML?
Old 18-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
urkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samsterurkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samster

decided to post an overdue FR for Zhi Ling aka dream aka tina

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ti-na-massage-fj/
http://www.shenhua69.com/dream/

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (boobs more than a handful)
Massage : 8/10. can see she really put in effort.
FJ: didn't do as she on code red today

She has just shifted her location to somewhere in B (centrally located)
convenient for those who drive.
Old 18-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MR for Luna

My MR for Luna.

http://liltigersden.com/luna/

Please note that my experience and my preference may differs for the rest of the folks here.

She is a MILF which is what i am looking for. From the previous MR, she can provide hard massage and so i chose her.

Made a appt with her the previous night. Text her when i reach her location, she came down to fetch me and first question she asked, "Any regrets"?

Upon reaching her place, she urge me to strip fast and teasing and flirting started when her house door closed.

We showered together and it's a long one. With good roaming south and a slim and petite body, B - Cup boob, she moan and moan in the bathroom. My first shot ended there.

Next we proceed to her bed for massage. Good strength and covered most area. She chatted with me and the massage was so good that i told her i will forgo the 2nd shot. I rather her giving more TLC to my body and she also help me to massage my head.

Before the session ends, she tried to seduce me into another shot but i am dead sleepy and give her a straight NO. Haa haa.

I will return for a 90mins session.
Old 18-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://www.shenhua69.com/pinkk/

Just came back from a 90-min session with Pinky, who is also known as Peony on LTD. Pinky is unlike any ML I've ever met before. While the photos in her ads certainly do look like her, they fail to capture the essence of her beauty.

Pinky is a charming, elegant, classy and well-natured LADY (emphasis intended), who is able to hold an intelligent conversation. She is also very attentive to every word said and observant to even bodily cues, that she is able to read between the lines extremely well during your conversation with her. As I always enjoy a good conversation, this alone is reason enough for me to want to RTM.

Additionally, as many bros had commented on her thread in LTD, she possesses 古典美,and she comes across as a real beauty when you pay close attention to her when she speaks, or like what I told her “越聊越漂亮”,although I should have said 越聊越迷人 on hindsight.

She is not a SYT as stated in her adverts. In fact, I would consider it an insult to label her one. She is every bit a classy Chinese lady of substance, blessed with a slim and shapely womanly body, with perfectly perky 34B all natural boobs. She'll pull down her dress and remove her bra at any juncture of the session upon request.

Her massage skills are quite good and professionally done. She would spend at least half of the session massaging your back, legs, arms and scalp, followed by a facial massage. As she is the disciple of Rose (the ill-fated one who was under YF's stable), I opted to try her JG instead of HJ. Certainly it was authentic JG, although she admitted that she had modified it to reduce the pain factor, as she could not bear to see customers in pain. Not sure if this compromises the effectiveness of the JG, guess I'll only know in the next few days.

Another plus factor, and it is a VERY BIG PLUS, is that she would leave 30 mins in between customers to cater for customers who come late, or in my case, continue to stay for chit-chat. According to her, the 30-min break allows her to ensure that she can take her time to provide good service to her customers, rather than having to rush off a customer when the next one has arrived. She would also use the 30-min to change the towels, clean the toilet and sweep the floor after each customer leaves, before the next one arrives. This is A++ service, in my opinion.

Location is in a most unlikely part of the island, in a brand new apartment about 150 m away from the shopping mall where the once famous gym girl used to be located. Ample parking around the area for drivers, but only one bus service and no MRT.

A very enjoyable encounter with an elegant and classy lady of substance. Will definitely RTM before she leaves either on 27 Jan or 2 Feb (tbc).
Old 18-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any FR on Mabel from lustymodels.net?

http://www.lustymodels.net/#!mabel/o4xmn
Old 18-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ds88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

She then told me that she is part of a "network" of MLs who share information, particularly phone numbers that are known to be "fishermen" or cheongsters who behave badly when being serviced, or run away without paying, etc...Apparently, the network also shares information on customers who are good customers.....
1 ML showed me about 500 wechat contacts in her "network"
Old 18-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any bros had session inside KTV before? Messaged one ML and she told me her location is in a ktv in peace centre. A bit suspicious..
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
You contact by wechat izit? Some are moonlighting at ktv.
Some MLs are always difficult to book at certain timing bcos of this reason as well.
It is quite common that the MLs find alternate avenues such as KTV to get extra dough. Just as Mack mentioned, some are unavailable at certain timings due to this. But haven't come across combining massage+hj with KTV session in a KTV room...

I am currently planning to meet a ML for a massage session just before she starts work at a KTV, and perhaps can join her at the there as well if things work out.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 19-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Wow I'm super pissed now! This is my first ever Fr or feedback about an ML, and it's gonna be very negative and a bit long.

Saw this post in the early afternoon ytd, she attracted me because of 3 things:
1) She looks pretty and hot and syt, my kind
2) She seems relatively new, also my kind
3) She only charges $100 for 2hj

Booked appointment with her at 4pm, she told me to go to peace centre ktv and wait for her. However around 3pm, I had super urgent and important work emergency, did not even get the chance to touch my phone at all until 10+pm when I ended work.

Went home, bathed and called her. She asked me why I fly her aeroplane and I explained. I told her give me one more chance and this time I really will not fly plane. She said okay and we booked 1am today.

Reached Peace Centre at around 12.50am, called her several times and messaged her. She still got cheek to ask if I'm there or not. Then after 10 mins, she told me to exit Peace Centre and walk to a nearby condo.

After I reached the condo she told me to call her. Called her close to 20 times, sms 4 times and waited about 15 mins before I realised she just playing me.

Sms-ed her if she is still angry and why she never pick up phone and she has yet to reply. Pissed off, wen to Peace Centre, saw some thai/viet girls quite hot, asked 1 tower price how much and it was too ex, so went home instead and writing this now.

Yes I agreed it was my fault for ditching her in the afternoon, but work emergency what to do? After I had the chance to explain to her and apologised, she still played me by pretending to forgive me and then making me drive so far, waiting and calling her so many times. She still led me on by asking if I reached alr or not, and said she won't forgive me if I ditched her one more time.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
stst37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested 温柔 from sglonelyguy few days back. Below is my MR.
Location: Central. Ample parking space and close to MRT. Stays alone but 1 thing to note. Once you enter the unit, it's like a kitchen which is linked to a toilet. The smell was unbearable. Good thing once you enter the room you can't smell it.
Looks: Similar to picture BUT definitely looks older than picture.
Body: Slim with ample assets
Massage: I would rate it 7/10. Slightly better than average with strength. Roaming allowed but refuses to take top off which is quite a turn off
HJ: The teasing was awesome. But when it comes to the real thing, it's only mechanical stroking.
RTM: Nope. There's better ones out there for me to spend my $$$

Hope this help bros out there to make their choices.
Old 19-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by urkidding View Post
decided to post an overdue FR for Zhi Ling aka dream aka tina

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ti-na-massage-fj/
http://www.shenhua69.com/dream/

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (boobs more than a handful)
Massage : 8/10. can see she really put in effort.
FJ: didn't do as she on code red today

She has just shifted her location to somewhere in B (centrally located)
convenient for those who drive.
Are you sure the 2 links posted are the same person?
Old 19-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16353 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I think the discussion about the ML and the bro shall be stopped before it goes out of hand. Let us respect their privacy and the direction they have made for their life and wish them well. I have removed those posts. Thanks and have a good day, everyone.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Wow I'm super pissed now! This is my first ever Fr or feedback about an ML, and it's gonna be very negative and a bit long.

That area quite active recently...

You can consider to get a new number liao.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 19-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

I agree with u derrickboy bro. The past few ml i went to were there. Finish liao can eat beancurd haha
Old 19-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, am wondering does Yuko from LtD massage in nude? According to FRs doesn't seem like got massage in nude lei, wanted to try her .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1