The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Ini from LTD

Hi bros.. Can anymore pm me Ini's number.. Site says she is back but number not updated!

Thanks!
Back after CNY
Old 17-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Please let me clarify here as her official spokesperson:
As of now, Miyuki is fully booked until Jan 25. She only has slots from Tuesday, Jan 26 onward. Of course if there is some bro who cancels his booking, then there may be slot available before that.
Yes, I also asked her for her next available slot, she told me the same thing.

As a few bro has pointed out, she is really worth a visit, especially if you like to visit a chio hardworking lady who is not from PRC.
Old 17-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Please let me clarify here as her official spokesperson:
As of now, Miyuki is fully booked until Jan 25. She only has slots from Tuesday, Jan 26 onward. Of course if there is some bro who cancels his booking, then there may be slot available before that.
Yes, this kinda tallies with what she said

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 17-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited miyuki/paris a few months back. Interesting location, easily accessible and central. It was a very good experience and she is indeed pretty. I was a bit hesitant when i reached the location but it was very well done up and clean. Like a spa like that. Nice.
Old 17-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hewhoknows is Cool - loads of Potential

MR for Miyuki.

Looks: 8/10. Chio and Late 20s
Body: 9/10. Slim with nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 9/10. Natural and soft, and more than your hands can handle
Massage: 9/10. Nice and seems rather professional.
HDLY: 7/10. Its nice but i think can improve still.
HJ: 7/10. With nice moans, but i didnt like it as much.
Service: 10/10. With drinks, service oriented and friendly.
Location: 10/10. Very convenient, nice and clean place. Nearby lots of great food as well.

Overall, very good place to relax, and enjoy her service. The downside is that you cannot enjoy her as and when you want, due to the heavy bookings.
Old 17-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by regency321 View Post
I visited miyuki/paris a few months back. Interesting location, easily accessible and central. It was a very good experience and she is indeed pretty. I was a bit hesitant when i reached the location but it was very well done up and clean. Like a spa like that. Nice.
She basically offers a complete and discrete mini-massage spa experience, while her massage and service is excellent. A real plus is that she's a pretty local girl and charges reasonably (the same for a HC if you get a 1 hour massage + HJ).

Add that all up and it's no surprise she has to take advance bookings.
Old 17-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
a9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/yelinglong/

I have not posted for long time, but feel I have to share my experience for the one shown in above link. She is neither a stunning beauty nor a good masseuse and hence there is no good justification for the rate of $120. In fact, the massage was so poor and short-lasting that within 10 minutes of me lying down, she was already starting the hj. You can say it was a very expensive hj since the massage was almost non-existent. It is a total waste of money. I was in her house for 35 minutes at most.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9z1 View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/yelinglong/

I have not posted for long time, but feel I have to share my experience for the one shown in above link. She is neither a stunning beauty nor a good masseuse and hence there is no good justification for the rate of $120. In fact, the massage was so poor and short-lasting that within 10 minutes of me lying down, she was already starting the hj. You can say it was a very expensive hj since the massage was almost non-existent. It is a total waste of money. I was in her house for 35 minutes at most.
I added her wechat so sad to hear that. Thanks for the head up.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Exclude shower before and after so the timing is correct bro.. Two showers and massage + sensual = one hour.
Maybe I had higher expectations generally on overall services since she is considered a fail-safe by many bros but I must say I had better experiences with other MLs like Luna (LTD), Cassie (LTD) & Hoshi (ex LTD, RTC) , tier 1 at least according to bro Javabeans thread.

My poison is probably others' meat

Happy cheonging!
Old 18-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Miyuki can really do without such hot attention n MRs currently. This was also her own thoughts that as long once in a while got customers write a MR will be good enuff. The constant postings may juz created unwanted attention? That's why such good gems rarely need MRs juz like Mint. Quietly enjoy their massage is good enuff for me. Haha

But the truly 1 hot ML that I juz can't seem to book is Hope. I've tried to arrange booking for almost 2wks with no avail. Many timings can't meet or cannot do very advance booking. But yet every morning I chk, she will always be fully book for next few days. I didn't even have such problems of advance booking with other angpai like Mint or Miyuki or other Tier 1 ML. While I don't think I'm blacklisted, but it's really a challenge to book Hope. Any tips from bros?
Old 18-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Tried Bigmama(baoer) and Zu er before. Both got big tits and nice bf but not much of playability. Looking for pure sensual and best with BM/BF..high playability ML. Aiming for this gem but not much MR.

http://liltigersden.com/sunny/

Sunny don't do BF
Old 18-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Actually Miyuki can really do without such hot attention n MRs currently. This was also her own thoughts that as long once in a while got customers write a MR will be good enuff. The constant postings may juz created unwanted attention? That's why such good gems rarely need MRs juz like Mint. Quietly enjoy their massage is good enuff for me. Haha

But the truly 1 hot ML that I juz can't seem to book is Hope. I've tried to arrange booking for almost 2wks with no avail. Many timings can't meet or cannot do very advance booking. But yet every morning I chk, she will always be fully book for next few days. I didn't even have such problems of advance booking with other angpai like Mint or Miyuki or other Tier 1 ML. While I don't think I'm blacklisted, but it's really a challenge to book Hope. Any tips from bros?
Is it because she is occupied with customer? I have never book hope before but I find it useful to say that some of her regular introduce her to you.. If she ask which regular just say some random name (she won't remember any names considering she have many regulars + no one will give her their real names anyway).. In fact I use this technique once few months ago during horny time + shower her with a lot of confident sweet talk and made the ML cancel someone else's slot for me.. Haha.. **cough Alisa ex-cooling cough** else maybe can advance booking few days haha.. Need to wait a few days to release really is a no go for me..
Old 18-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
as long once in a while got customers write a MR will be good enuff. The constant postings may juz created unwanted attention? That's why such good gems rarely need MRs juz like Mint.
But the truly 1 hot ML that I juz can't seem to book is Hope.
This is quite true. Perhaps it depends on the purpose of the MR?
Some bro got zapped hard for some similar/related reason(s) probably...

Yes Hope immediately came into my mind when the 1 week advance thingy came up... but just like you mentioned, even to book a week in advance also not able to get a slot. That one I gave up liao.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 18-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is quite true. Perhaps it depends on the purpose of the MR?
Some bro got zapped hard for some similar/related reason(s) probably...

Yes Hope immediately came into my mind when the 1 week advance thingy came up... but just like you mentioned, even to book a week in advance also not able to get a slot. That one I gave up liao.
Yaya, zapped really hard..... Still in red
Old 18-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

The thing is, she's now telling me that she accepts bookings only 1day in advance at most. So I'm not even sure she's change her booking style or its juz an excuse for me. Perhaps no fate with her yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1