The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
The places mentioned sounds alien to me......
Errr....So meaning is wrong info?
Old 25-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Errr....So meaning is wrong info?
Info is not wrong but some are like 5-6 years old. Some of the places mentioned are no more, eg. Siam Hotel which was torn down, while some it seems are still around after all these years!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
So does that means no alocohol sale? so nightclubs will also be closed? Even the MPs?
bro,i'm not sure..
but may be some places,music on and carry dancing

bro u can pm bro nookie2612.
Old 25-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,i'm not sure..
but may be some places,music on and carry dancing

bro u can pm bro nookie2612.
Bro open the link,you can find some information there.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/
Old 25-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Info is not wrong but some are like 5-6 years old. Some of the places mentioned are no more, eg. Siam Hotel which was torn down, while some it seems are still around after all these years!
how is everything bro, i just went to GM yesterday and score one.
Any plans to go bkk during my trip?
Old 25-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
how is everything bro, i just went to GM yesterday and score one.
Any plans to go bkk during my trip?
Bro which is the happening pub in GM these days?long I did not go there
Old 25-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it still TD1?
Old 25-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Bro which is the happening pub in GM these days?long I did not go there
i usually go to basement one,
there are 3 places over there, Diva , Chaiyo Chaiyo. and Sabai Sabai.

Chaiyo And Sabai are cheap beers. 20 for a jug and 10.50 for a bottle.
Girls there are relatively like Bar girl standard. But Can touch and play and talk.

Diva is Thai Disco, with band perfomance. Drink more expensive there but girls are more young and playable.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone having withdrawl anxiety today? one day out of 2 months bkk is essentially closed and im at wits end. im goint to sleep now............lol.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
As I walked down the soi I noticed this place called garden or something. A lot of SYT hanging out at the front. No idea what type of place it is but will definitely return to check it out.
Garden

U have both good and bad eyes, Trisno. The girls here are by far the best on the soi.

Garden is a Japanese karaoke hostess bar. With all the signs in Japanese it shouldn’t have been hard to figure out. I’m not sure that they would allow a non-Jguy in.

Among the girls there, there is one that IMHO is the best not only on the soi, but in all Sukhumvit. I’d give my 2 balls and bat for a chance to bang her. She’s tall, SYT cute. If u like Meiji, this girl would blow u out. And the amazing thing about her is she’s so polite. She knows how to act like a regular, sweet TG, not like a BG. I found out that she’s a uni, so that probably explains why she’s like that.

I have a crush on her, but she’s way past me now. And believe me, ur not gonna find something like her in a farang-oriented AGG!
Old 26-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HengMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are quite a few karaoke bars on Sukhumvit 33, including Onna No Ko and Ran-Hime. When it's not busy, the girls will be outside, beckoning for business
Old 26-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Anyway bros, i found this link below which gives a quite detailed descriptions of most of the places.

http://www.whorist.com/bangkok-sex-h...her-sex-venues

Just wondering how correct are those info
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Bro open the link,you can find some information there.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/
Very helpful info. Thanks!
Old 26-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Arrived yesterday evening and was terribly disappointed all the chionging places were closed! Only 1-2 MPs were open but no chabor and many customers....

Anyone interested to chiong MPs, agogo, clubbing today? PM me
Old 26-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
new gal? hope to see 84 and 178 in april...
I had my eyes on 84 as well. Actually, I saw a 84 on stage which was amazing. Beautiful tits, good body, cute face. I was however, waiting for 178 (Just checking when they change shifts) when 178 didn't came on for 2 dances, I asked the mms where is she. Seems she's booked already.

178, from Chiangmai, went 2 nights in a row to get her, both nights taken. Fair, white, amazing body, looks very exotic asian/american mix. Found out her name was Linz.

84 was my backup, however, when she came down from the stage, had alot of girly spots on the face upclose. Still, one of the better ones. It seems we got similar taste! Hahaha.

178 - 2.5k ST only
84 - 5k LT possible

Last edited by wonderguy; 26-02-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 26-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

178 linz huh! Now that you mention what she looks like i can see her right now in my warped mind......lol. Not many have the american-asian heritage look. Yes she is pretty and does have a decent body if i remember correctly.

number 84 i downgraded a bit because of the same thing you said. Her face upon close inspection wasnt as perfect as it looks from far away. If by girly spots you mean blemishes......

She really does stand out though among the topless girls. Her freind -not so much...................lol.

im going to try and catch her attn to see if she shows me any interest. She is one of those girls who i dont care if i get along with. Id be content just to see her naked. Whatever she gives would be great and if was a starfish id still be ok with it....................lol.

Still at $90 plus for a barfine id like a little acknowledgement from her be4 barfining.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1