The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firescorpio View Post
I did scroll and read. But the comments were just she is very tok gong but no mention of her looks.
Errrhhh what prevents you from giving a try? Look is very subjective, you can always go down and take a look and decide to proceed or not, as simple as ABC lah.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Oh man Vicky previously from MYS is now at *that spa*. Her rates are likely going to be even higher now.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : last night I go see see prc t.ly Fay.
waseh, almost 1.7m high, leg beri /Rz2YN long, and her massage quite solid siah. eyes got blink blink.
super patient with uncle, and attitude is swee.
I have to eat more proteen today liao, cos i got shiok shiok last night.

and I said hello to massage expert XL, and her new fren SiSi - papaya beri big siah.
Mai dua siea dua kang. Xia 方言 hou liao. Kong ji tei ji tei singlish, ai mata mata lai 扫黄 xi boh?
Old 25-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : last night I go see see prc t.ly Fay.
waseh, almost 1.7m high, leg beri /Rz2YN long, and her massage quite solid siah. eyes got blink blink.
super patient with uncle, and attitude is swee.
I have to eat more proteen today liao, cos i got shiok shiok last night.

and I said hello to massage expert XL, and her new fren SiSi - papaya beri big siah.
Yah FF really shiok shiok

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 25-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if anyone tried L from the Ax Ex?
Old 25-11-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Wonder if anyone tried L from the Ax Ex?
Not as happening as A. Just some clothed B2B not zhut zhut or digging. But she will cat bath and edging you if that is what you are looking at?
Old 25-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Not as happening as A. Just some clothed B2B not zhut zhut or digging. But she will cat bath and edging you if that is what you are looking at?
I see. I'm more into clothes off stuff . Thanks for the info.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My regular ML at Jwest transferred to an MP near TB Market.

I like her technique of raising my thigh and put on top of her lap while I lie belly-down.
Then she will start her "milking cow" move from behind. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10. Milf. Usually wear mask and has beautiful eyes.
Massage: 9/10 solid strength and skill. Doesn't shortchange on the 1 hour in case I shoot too early by massaging head.
Boobs: Natural D. A bit sag but because it is too big/heavy. Areola also take up a lot of surface area.
Room: I have not went to the MP yet. My previous one with her in Jwest was 1 room with door but shared shower.
Damage: Entry 68 but if I intro is 58. Hj is ok. Up to my standard but she got additional teasing technique as described above. Hj w top roaming is 1B.

Can pm me for details.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is spav***e clean? Seems like there’s no FR in that joint.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
My regular ML at Jwest transferred to an MP near TB Market.

I like her technique of raising my thigh and put on top of her lap while I lie belly-down.
Then she will start her "milking cow" move from behind. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10. Milf. Usually wear mask and has beautiful eyes.
Massage: 9/10 solid strength and skill. Doesn't shortchange on the 1 hour in case I shoot too early by massaging head.
Boobs: Natural D. A bit sag but because it is too big/heavy. Areola also take up a lot of surface area.
Room: I have not went to the MP yet. My previous one with her in Jwest was 1 room with door but shared shower.
Damage: Entry 68 but if I intro is 58. Hj is ok. Up to my standard but she got additional teasing technique as described above. Hj w top roaming is 1B.

Can pm me for details.
Hi bro. Care to share the ml location and damage? Kumxia
Old 25-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn69x View Post
Is spav***e clean? Seems like there’s no FR in that joint.
Does anyone know if Annie is doing massage recently? or just using herself as bait to get customers?
Old 25-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

As far as i know, Annie or Silver or Poppy (i think that her current name) does not do massage at this shop. She manages the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
Does anyone know if Annie is doing massage recently? or just using herself as bait to get customers?
Old 25-11-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
As far as i know, Annie or Silver or Poppy (i think that her current name) does not do massage at this shop. She manages the shop.
Ok then more or less can conclude she is baiting customers.

She has added her photo in their FB and when you enquire, "they" or "she" will claim that she is fully booked etc and ask you to book other therapist.
Old 26-11-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

HAHA I just went to look at Spaville FB. I think we all know how crazy the photoshopp can be but... this is a whole new level. The shirt is amazing. Spoiler so it doesn't stretch pages.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 26-11-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
HAHA I just went to look at Spaville FB. I think we all know how crazy the photoshopp can be but... this is a whole new level. The shirt is amazing. Spoiler so it doesn't stretch pages.

( Click to show/hide )
If the boobs is real big good but now ps damn good. Recently went to ml the boobs looks good from outside t shirt and bra. Then during session reach inside the ML try to push away but funny right paid for touch and hj why push away....knn is deflated A cup omg nightmare till now still can remember the feeling eek. The bra under t shirt plus PS definitely make wonders on picture only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1