The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Couldn't sleep so here ones the next installment

May was extremely nervous meeting my patents

Me: relax honey, u have meet my mom before
May: let see how u do when u meet my parents.
Me: no worries, I am sure my parents will like you.
May: .............

Can sense she is so nervous, I reach out to hold her hands. She return by grabbing me.

Me: honey, I love you, I will always be by your side.
May: Thankyou darling, later dun run away when we are with your parents, ok?
Me: sure, I promise

When I unlock the house door, my parents were sitting on the sofa discussing the current affairs, aka gossip of the entertainment industries.

I introduce May to my father, since my mama already meet her the previous week.

May: hello uncle, aunt, some pastries from Jurong Point.
Father, mother: please come in an sit down. You are too kind, you should not have brought over thins.

My parents goes through the routine "interviewing" about her doing in Singapore, where she come from ...... Blah blah blah.... Usual stuff.

Than I drop the bomb!

Me: papa, mama, May and I are getting engage

May sudden squeeze my hands nervously.

Mother: Aiyoh, did you guys pick a good day. Who pick the date for the engagement, did they refer to the Chinese Alamac?

Father: darling, youngster not believe in such things nows a day.

Mother: cannot, must pick a good day, it is important so they will be fruitful and happy together. May, what's your lunar birth time and "Ba Zhi"?

May: sorry aunts, I dun know, I must ask my mother.

Mother: still call me aunty? Must change soon.

May grabbed my hands, signaling me to cut in.

Me: honey, you should call Papa And Mama

May: yes, mama, I will check with my mother later

After that more question about her parents and extended families, their occupation ......... Blah blah blah

Father: when do you all intended to tie the knot?

Me: not so soon, May has to finish her English course first, which will be after CNY next year, because I dun think allow for visitor to get married on student visa.

Mother: okay, I will pick both the dates, next Sunday is good for engagement.

Me: than we shall do it next Sunday?

I turned to look at May, asking for her opinion.

May: I will follow you Aun........ Err Mama, but I need to inform my mother first

Mother: no worries ...

The visit ends with some casual questions and exchange of ideas

Mother: May why dun you moved in, so we can look after you since you are family now

May: I will talk to my mother first if it is okay with mama?

Mother: sure.

On the way back to May's Aunt house, she was relief that meet the parents on her part is over, now it is my nightmare. Now I have to meet her aunt in Singapore.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why so worried over meeting the auntie?
you're already up her niece so many times
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Can see the objection from her parents coming up soon. Rich PRCs are never easy to entertain.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 10-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Can see the objection from her parents coming up soon. Rich PRCs are never easy to entertain.
u jz gave out the spoiler of the story liaoz.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Old 10-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy View Post
u jz gave out the spoiler of the story liaoz.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No worries, thats not the reason ................... its something else
Old 10-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
why so worried over meeting the auntie?
you're already up her niece so many times

Don't u think that's exactly the reason why I should worry
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Don't u think that's exactly the reason why I should worry
Waur siao, you up her auntie before??

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waur siao, you up her auntie before??
U Sherlock Holmes arghhh?
But if u are, Scotland Yard will be in trouble
No lah! Dun even know who her aunt is!

Never meet any of my ex parents, so off course nervous lah.

But up u 3 Pts for trying to guess....... Hahahahahahahahha
Old 10-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

hahaha.. ok ok.. sorry, i keep quiet let you continue.

but hor tell you, your story, if true is damn similar to one of the nights me and my buddies had at balestier a few years ago...

dangerous, for all you know, you may be the XXX that i know.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha.. ok ok.. sorry, i keep quiet let you continue.

but hor tell you, your story, if true is damn similar to one of the nights me and my buddies had at balestier a few years ago...

dangerous, for all you know, you may be the XXX that i know.

I am quite sure u r not, cos I know almost all those guys nick in the forum. Few of them no longer active. One quick check. Are u from Guards unit?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
I am quite sure u r not, cos I know almost all those guys nick in the forum. Few of them no longer active. One quick check. Are u from Guards unit?
He up all nieces too... 0.o .... Lolx....
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy View Post
He up all nieces too... 0.o .... Lolx....
Har? What u mean I up all nieces too.
care to share wat u mean?

Hmmmmm ..... Laugh Out Loud .. I hope u dun mean what I hope u mean
Old 13-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Re: My real life experience of Love and Pain

We took a lift up to May's Aunt's House. May jokes that it time for me to be nervous, she tells me not to worry. She gave me a peck on my lips as a token of appreciation and as an encouragement.

With the other 2 boxes of Chinese Pastries in hand, we enter her aunt's house. Strange ..... it's so quiet. Her cousin, whom is a nurse, should be working on night shift. I found out from May that her uncle is a Chinese Physician, who owns a small Chinese medical hall, her aunt is helping there.

May went to her aunt's room, gave a light knock on the close door, but there was no answer. It is only 2230. May told me that they might already be asleep, cause they get up quite early, but still it is a little early for them to go the bed before 2300.

I lay down on pastries on the table and follow May to her private room. May room is quite well decorated. I manage to catch a glimpse of a photo lying on the study table. It was a photo of May and her mother. With her permission, I took a closer look, can finally relate where she got her looks from. Even at 40+, her mother is still stunning. (it will be rude to say she is a MILF, as I am already doing her daughter )

May lock the door and we hugged, we only did a little petting and kissing as she doesn't feel easy doing it in her aunt house. We share some personal talk with her sitting on my lap, on her bed. Occasionally we will kiss and continue to talk. I left her house, making arrangement to pick her up the next morning for school. I bid her good night at her door, refusing her to walk me to my car, cause I will have to walk her back up again .....

After getting home, I message May I have arrived, we exchange a short phone call ... took a shower after that, and knock out.

Woke up a little earlier the next morning, as I will be sending my wife-to-be to school. After sending a morning call to May, I quickly freshen up and changed. My mom was surprise that I got up so early, usually I will laze on my bed till the possible last minute. I told her I am fetching May to school. She was actually quite pleased. After biding bye to my mother, I left home.

Traffic was light at 0700. I reach Toa Payoh in less than 10 minutes. I sms May that I have reached. She showed up in less than 3 minutes. I went over to her, gave her a hug and a light kiss. When I try to help her with her bag, she refused, saying that she can manage.

We had some light snack in a small cafeteria next to her school in Middle Road. Her english teacher was there too, an angmo from Australia, we exchange some pleasantries, she introduce me as her fiance. Quite a nice lady. She soon left with her teacher for class.

We kiss and arrange for dinner. She informed me that she will be going to the arts college for some admin work.

The day pass by with my face stuck in front of the computer terminal, so much paper work. I skipped lunch. I receive a sms from MAy saying that her class is over and she is going over to the arts college to meet up and have lunch with Jasmine.

Soon it was dinner time, and I drove back to Middle Road, where the arts college was. Jasmine was with May when I arrived. They were chatting so loudly in the lobby. Jasmine congratulated me on our engagement and demand a big angpow for being a match maker. I say Onzz, why not we got dinner tonight. She Onzz me back. I called up Jason and ask him to meet us at The Line, in Shangri-La Hotel.

Jason: Wha, so good, treat me dinner si boh
me: Ya Lah, dun want never mind one
Jason: when got free dinner I dont go, onzzzz you, what time
me: We are leaving now, can you be there before 1830?
Jason: I might be a little late, as I still have something to finish up. but should be there before 1900.
me: Okie, cya

Apparently, Jasmine has not told Jason about our engagement. otherwise, there will be more noise coming from him, for sure.

We arrived at Shangri-La shortly. I ordered a bottle of champagne for the ocassion, damn it was a liitle exp, but better to give them a big angpow.

Jason soon arrived: Wha, what's the occasion, got Champagne come more, dun tell me you are getting married?

me: No lah ... but closed
Jason, looking at May: Are you pregnant??
Jasmine: aiyoh honey!! can you be less direct (at Jason)

But she turn to May: Are you pregnant???
May: No No No!!!!

May giggle and gave Jasmine a light slap on her shoulder.

May: We decided to get engaged first. nothing to do with pregnant.
me: we are not having a shot gun marriage, at least not yet, but I will work hard. hhahahah

It's May turn to slap me lightly in protest: darling!!!!!

Jason: Whaaaa "Darling" argh!!!!

After the waiter served Jason his glass of champagne, I proposed a toast, to happiness, health and thanking 2Js for introducing May to me. We bottom's up and went for our buffet dinner.

I must say that The Line has one of the finest buffet in Singapore. All of us has a very "healthy" helping, going for lots of fresh oyster, lobsters and prawns. All "sex" boosting diet ......

Jason: Wow ... that's some good food, I dont think I can have another bite, Honey, I think we need to work out tonight. (smiling cheekily at Jasmine)

Jasmine: Hubby, must you say this out loud???? dun embarrass me lah. By the way, should I put on the VS you bought for me tonight

Me : Wah liu, you guys so obscene, I just finished dinner
May giggles ......

Jason: Why let such good Oyster goes to waste, very "Pou" for man, think about that I think I will have another half dozen .......
Me: thought you say u had enought ......
Jason: for my next generation, I must wok hard .......... Honey, u want some more, it's a known aphrodisiac qualities. Why not we spend a night here?
Jasmine: Sure!!
Me: Darling, why not we also spend a night here?
May: Okie, but I still have class tomorrow.
Jasmine: We have to work tomorrow too. no worries, we have morning call
May: what if people see we turn out in the same cloth?
Jasmine: Than the rest will know that u had a wild night!!!
Old 13-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My real life experience of Love and Pain

Great update bro. Keep it cumming.

Old 14-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

May spoke softly to me: my aunt will complain to mu mom, if I stay out on a school night without a valid reason, I am sorry if I have poured cols water on you.
Me: honey, u know I will respect what ever decision you made. I have a life long journey with you, why should I bitch over u not spending tonight with me.
May: Not in this hotel, it is very expensive. You have already spend so much on The ring you bought. We should start saving for our future.
Me: Thank you for being thoughtful to my wallet. I knew I have made the right choice when I proposed to you.

I turned to Jason and politely turn down their idea. Before Jason can react, Jasmine cut in: no worries. Think about it, it is not such a good idea. Honey, lets go home, I have a big surprise for you.

Me: Ooooooo, kinky some people.

We all laughed. After checking e drying has had enough, I called for the bill and we go our separate ways soon after settling. While in the car, May asked if I can spend some more time with her before sending her home. I replied that I am more than happy to comply, asking where she wants to go.

May: let's go to East Coast.
Me: okie, setting course for East Coast Park.

We continue to chat on the way, boyfriend girlfriend stuff, I do not wish to bore you guys.

Upon reaching, May asked that we park at a secluded area. In my mind, the quad core CPU in my brain is already calculating the possibilities.

To my surprise, May said: Lau gong, my mc is coming in a few days time, I wan to make love to you.
Me: why not we check into a hotel, it will be more comfortable?
May: I tell u something but please dun make fun of me. You remember that particular Sunday afternoon, we spend, in Jasmine place playing mahjong?
Me: yes, I did. It's the second day we know each other..
May: I had a wet dream that night, dreaming that we make love in your car. I woke up with my undies completely soaked. I have no idea why I had that dream.
Me: wow, that's nice.
May: so this has become my fantasy. Making out in your car.

Tbc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1