The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xian, China

A revisit to Xi Shao Men hotel at Xi Shao Men junction,west side of the city walls.
HC at 9th floor. Went into room & waited. Room is pretty clean & quite ok maintain.Black tinted & clear glass all over the room, like GL fuck place.

Waited & couple of gals came by & rejected as not good looking. Finally after 1hr wait,got a pretty chick.

No.26
Face:7.5 (Curly brown hair,short with lotsa gel) Cute & nice eyes,lovely smile as well
Age: 24 (said 4 years in this biz....wow,20 must be a hot chick...)
bod:7.5 (Nice curves,slightly baby fats,nice butt & bosom. Tatoo at the lower back)
After shower,where we played a little inside....hugged her onto bed & cuddled with each other.
Started a great catbath & then a boobs massage on my back. Then came the oil & ass rim,dig deep & around all over my ass.....shiok!
Oil onto my bro & more oily massage & bbbj....really heavens....very good feeling.
Had to control my little bro all this while. Dig into her cunt & caress her boobs...nice feel.
Laid her onto bed & had a good time bonking her....her cute nice looks,lovely eyes while digging into her deeper & deeper....all this while she had eyes close...damper.
Quicken the pace & hug her tightly.....she went into low moans...dunno real or fake...
after 10mins,release the load.
Only allow kiss on lips....tried to french...she dun allow...sigh...must retry next time.
Damage:320
GFE:7 (pretty ok, she will stare into me with her captivating eyes) If only she french.

Overnight:700. 1am to 6am.2 times FJ. (can try next time)
Old 18-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another update at new FR place.
Xin Do hotel at Changan Nan lu. near tv station tower.Large hotel with suana at 4th floor.
It is probably associated to the Ying Hao hotel at Han Guang lu. Got the 50 discount ticket from there.
Similar room deco with Ying Hao. Large room with joint shower tub & massage bed for the soapy massage.

As usual, rejected few gals....& waited till a gd one comes by.
No.10
Face: 7 Pretty nice look but face not so smooth.
Bod:6 Saggy breast,very big nipples,a little fats at tummy, but passable cos the face not bad
bbbj:7.5 Gd suction,lotsa tongue action & eyes contact, but quite agressive, like to be slow & steady type.
catbath:8 Nicely done overall.
fj: 8 good fj,lotsa gfe inside,hug u & lick u while bonking her. Able to french a little. does not reject my lips & tongue.
gfe: 8 friendly & chatty. Only if her bod was better.
rtf: maybe....should have alot more to explore.

Seems like not many SG bros in Xian....very few of the WL heard of SG bros at their joint,so I always got the king feeling when they heard that I am from SG, & have better treatments...I guess that is an advantage.
Old 18-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Update on a great fj found at Xi Shao Men hotel.
Wanted to check whether my last WL no.26 was available, no, she on period.
Screen through the rest & up came this beauty.

No.5
Face: 8 I would say the best looker I seen here so far, easily beat most of GL lookers.
Bod: 7.5 B cup,long tresses of hair,very feminine bod, only minus is skin quite rough.
She appeared cold & not chatty type....but still can strike a conversation.
bbbj 9 very shiok,licks,suck,eyes contact,fondle my balls & covered my dick with all her saliva, wet & full of energy I would say.
Catbath: 7 ok ok only...
Quite abit of foreplay, while I started to taste her breast, she would bring my head closer & she tongue fuck my ears....heavens!!! like xxx movie.
Then she applied oil on dick & continue to blow, cap it & then fj started. She will cuddled me like a teddy bear while deep french into my ears & bod....while I increase the speed,her eyes will roll over! Wow..1st time seeing a WL full of esctacy....I then grab hold of her neck, pull her lips into mine & started to french wildly....as the speed grew quicker..she french more wildly....superb feeling!
Finally release the load.
Damage 320. Offered 100 tip...& she rejected??? wow....duuno wat to say. Told her will look for her again, whether she like.....she did not encourage me,but just say as long as I have no regrets...dunno what she meant.
rtf: definitely!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Another episode in Xi Shao Men hotel.
No.25.
Super SYT, 18 yrs old. Look super fair & young...like sec 4 student. Forehead has some small pimples...which ooze out the adolescence in her.
Talks less, new to the job,says that she dun enjoy this trade. So upfront says her service will not be good. Very honest.
Well, it was pretty gd fuck for me. She does do a ok bbbj, seeing her innocence slurping on my dick, we a sight to behold!
Serviced her, she allows everything....does not apply KY as well....so she is very tight & super charming when I see her frown as I dig deep into her.
French her, she allows & reciprocate at times....felt her nice tongue gasping for air as I quicken the pace. Finally blew the weeks load.
For super SYT lovers, she is the babe. None in GL have seen such a youngish pretty lass as WL. Service was soso, but her looks & innocence fills it up well.
Damage 320.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Bro Devion,

Seems like you really enjoyed the 18 yr old SYT who "dont enjoy" the trade.
Maybe if you visit her a few times, you can convert her to a sex-loving slut!
Old 30-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goodmansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Xian, China

Just came to Xian. Any place nearer to city centre to recommend?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cnyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Update on a great fj found at Xi Shao Men hotel.
Wanted to check whether my last WL no.26 was available, no, she on period.
Screen through the rest & up came this beauty.

No.5
Face: 8 I would say the best looker I seen here so far, easily beat most of GL lookers.
Bod: 7.5 B cup,long tresses of hair,very feminine bod, only minus is skin quite rough.
She appeared cold & not chatty type....but still can strike a conversation.
bbbj 9 very shiok,licks,suck,eyes contact,fondle my balls & covered my dick with all her saliva, wet & full of energy I would say.
Catbath: 7 ok ok only...
Quite abit of foreplay, while I started to taste her breast, she would bring my head closer & she tongue fuck my ears....heavens!!! like xxx movie.
Then she applied oil on dick & continue to blow, cap it & then fj started. She will cuddled me like a teddy bear while deep french into my ears & bod....while I increase the speed,her eyes will roll over! Wow..1st time seeing a WL full of esctacy....I then grab hold of her neck, pull her lips into mine & started to french wildly....as the speed grew quicker..she french more wildly....superb feeling!
Finally release the load.
Damage 320. Offered 100 tip...& she rejected??? wow....duuno wat to say. Told her will look for her again, whether she like.....she did not encourage me,but just say as long as I have no regrets...dunno what she meant.
rtf: definitely!!!
Bro
Did u go for blood test after all these good fk in Xi'an? Local told me most of the time 'no regrets' means highly possible u will be infected as what she got
Old 21-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Upping the tread. Will be heading to Xian next week.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

matchbox888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Virgin trip in Xi'an, any idea of place in Gaoxin area? Im at Ziction Liberal Hotel
Need some seniors to advise me. Thanks!
Old 19-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Xian, China

Any bros station in Xi'an wanna meet for a drink? Am going there for afew days from 23 Sep 2011. Any suggestions as to where is a nice place for girls pick up?? Cheers
Old 10-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 19
Physicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud of

I'm currently at dong da jie one of the hotel here. Any bros here know Can recommend some good place nearby for youngish and good service girls? The damages too thanks!

Physicz
Old 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

Goodmansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going Xian next week, any good place to recommend? Thx
Old 11-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexwstrangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisan View Post
I haven't really found a place that have good massage + special. Its either pure massage or pure fuck.

There's a 3-star hotel named Wu Yang (五羊酒店) at Wen Yi Road (文艺北路), the massage place is on the 3rd floor. RMB300 for a session (60 min).

Another one on the 4th floor of Ying Hao Hotel (樱豪商务酒店) at Han Guang South Road (含光南路). RMB400 for a session.
Thanks for the advice. I'll write a report once the deed is done.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HumBaoBao77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Singapore bros in Xian from 20-24th Dec? I'm going to be there and would love to meet up with any Sg bros.

cheers
Old 12-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexwstrangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: ???
Ethicity: Chinese (from Shaanxi)
Language: Putonghua, no English
Face: 6/10
Body: 4/10
Height: 165
Skill: 7/10 - rated 1 pt higher due to low low price
Service: 7/10 - rated 1 pt higher due to low low price
Damage: 300

As a Christmas gift to myself I checked out Wuyang. The sauna is not on the 3rd floor as stated above. It is on the 8th, I think. I am probably misrembering already, but it definitely was not on the 3rd. I was pressing every button after getting off on the 3rd and saying "WTF?!"

Guys working in front had no English at all and I think they don't often deal with non-Asian foreigners. They seemed rather amused by the whole thing. Asked for sex and pretty ladies and they got the message. Only 300 RMB.

Standard shoe removal and 'clean' sandals to wear. Not so standard guy watching me take the shower and then toweling me off. If the water hadn't been so damn cold I would have given him reason to stare, ha ha! Kidding. Good thing you guys had warned me about this part of the experience or I would have thought my bad Chinese somehow asked for gay sex.

In the private room, three unattractive girls were paraded before me. I waved them off and the guy wanted to know what was going on. I mimed and grunted a few words to say I wanted someone very thin. My translation tool spat out words like emaciated (oops!) and he was gone for a while. But he delivered. She was likely in her 40s or led a hard life or so I thought from the crows feet starting to develop around her eyes. But she was thin (bordering on emaciated) and really hot so what the fuck.

No shower in the room I just had to hope she was clean.

Got some kind of a hoover cat bath all over my back. Not really pleasant or unpleasant. Okay, enough of this, start sucking my cock lady. It was a good BBBJ but not great, then on to the main event which I completely enjoyed in cowgirl, mish, doggie, and sideways whatever that's called. I loved her great thin legs. Too bad I can't post the pics of them here. Sorry pervs.

She's a really really really thin girl but her years and years in the biz has left her easy to enter if you get my meaning. I was tempted to fuck her ass but figured with the low price and no English anywhere I didn't want any nasty misunderstandings

Wuyang is worth a visit...if not from this report then you'll see why in the next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1