The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darrencnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It changes everything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossl View Post
I have a friend she have a beauty face nice body and white skin and she so hot
And oneday we made an event to gather with friends before the high school farewell,,,and the event was quite fun we brought musical instrument,singing together and at night we made a campfire and drank beer,soju,whisky and we so high.

One by one a few friends entered their respective rooms and only the two of us,were left and started talking a bit in asking the boyfriend dream joke and the night atmosphere was getting colder and darker because we stayed in the mountain area.

After that i invited hi to take him to this room and we started walking...on the way to the room because the camfire distance and the room is quite far,Yuriko started walking very close and she seemed to scared because of the lack of lighting,my heart was beating fast because it was getting closer and suddenly there was a sound of bird from the direction of the mountain which was quite loud and she hug me and everthing has change. To be continue

Continue bro
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maladewa777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossl View Post
I have a friend she have a beauty face nice body and white skin and she so hot
And oneday we made an event to gather with friends before the high school farewell,,,and the event was quite fun we brought musical instrument,singing together and at night we made a campfire and drank beer,soju,whisky and we so high.

One by one a few friends entered their respective rooms and only the two of us,were left and started talking a bit in asking the boyfriend dream joke and the night atmosphere was getting colder and darker because we stayed in the mountain area.

After that i invited hi to take him to this room and we started walking...on the way to the room because the camfire distance and the room is quite far,Yuriko started walking very close and she seemed to scared because of the lack of lighting,my heart was beating fast because it was getting closer and suddenly there was a sound of bird from the direction of the mountain which was quite loud and she hug me and everthing has change. To be continue
More bro so interested meh
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2250 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is a damn confusing one. 1st we thought is an incest story. But after almost 1 yr son still haven’t even gotten anywhere near. Never even play with the mum’s lingerie. Then now we have a champion trying to tell his story here about camp fire. 🙄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1