The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
More action with Busty Bonanza again tonight.

Bro pls share with me this busty bonanza.. love milf so much
Old 29-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Another ml who has rtn back.to china..
Old 29-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Deleted.........Lol.......

Last edited by trichard; 29-11-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
I have a solution for you. Book a appointment at hospital and cut the cock away.... I am sure you will quit liao
You are the one KCed without asking for sex and all that noble shit....Want to sponsor ML study and all that.... indulged only in KCed related threads.

I need a doc to cut my dick but I am sure you don’t need that because it’s already not functional.

Don’t appreciate your reply dick shit... it’s a free forum.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Cool. I am joking only don't get angry....Lol .. sorry man...
Old 29-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
This ML I am seeing suck me back right in after I thought can call it quits. But I like her a lot la. Previously blowing hot and cold and now call me hubby when we fuck. I pay her above market but not say a lot for what she is doing to me. Sometimes I need it but no $$ she will BJ me in the MP she works in. I even gave her oral and penetrated her in her workplace.

But once her balance point is out meaning she feels I am taking advantage of her she will draw the line. So I Guess ML chooses their target they like and trust, fulfil their own needs as well.

I am still confused if she is really that scheming and smart like what the Bros are saying but right now I am in her clutches. I am no angel myself but if she can act this well, I admit defeat.
Bro, truely understand your dilemma.

Sometimes difficult to draw the line or judge when you are in it too deep.

Is up to your decision how you respond and keep this the way you want cos every ML is different.

Perhaps should ask what you want eventually.

My two cents bro!
Old 29-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
This ML I am seeing suck me back right in after I thought can call it quits. But I like her a lot la. Previously blowing hot and cold and now call me hubby when we fuck. I pay her above market but not say a lot for what she is doing to me. Sometimes I need it but no $$ she will BJ me in the MP she works in. I even gave her oral and penetrated her in her workplace.

But once her balance point is out meaning she feels I am taking advantage of her she will draw the line. So I Guess ML chooses their target they like and trust, fulfil their own needs as well.

I am still confused if she is really that scheming and smart like what the Bros are saying but right now I am in her clutches. I am no angel myself but if she can act this well, I admit defeat.
Sounds like very typical mindfuck tactics that MLs dish out on their customers. Somehow I find that local guys are very prone to fall into this trap for reasons that I’ve not quite figured out yet. Just treat them as being there for your sexual needs & rather than someone you can’t live without. Easier said than done of course but you’ll have to depend on yourself. No one can help you out on this unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Bro pls share with me this busty bonanza.. love milf so much
I don’t know where you got the idea that Busty Bonanza is a MILF because I didn’t say so myself.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Think bro GR888 is the most pro in here liao
Old 29-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Agree.... Not only pro...Already above pro level.

收放自如。
Old 29-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Agree.... Not only pro...Already above pro level.

收放自如。
No lah, not pro. I kena KC gao gao by this angpai ML Cheena Chic abt 3 yrs back. My FRs on her in bro Ang076’s thread “schoolboy adventures in place of liars” previously (thread has been locked for alleged advertising apparently, lol!) Anyway, after that KC saga I told myself to be strong & not to succumb to MLs’ antics anymore. Nowsaday I just fuck them & stretch sexual boundaries with them for my pure carnal pleasure. Much more satisfying this way. Free of emotional bullshit.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I thot u hv to bring her to high class restaurant & order those expensive foods like abalone, lobster, oyster, buddha jump wall etc etc..

But look at the abv, juz an ordinary Teow Chew porridge that wun cost u more than 20 bucks can lead u to such intimacy wif her and often given free piak is definitely something to envy abt.

Salute u la bro ..
Old 29-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I thot u hv to bring her to high class restaurant & order those expensive foods like abalone, lobster, oyster, buddha jump wall etc etc..

But look at the abv, juz an ordinary Teow Chew porridge that wun cost u more than 20 bucks can lead u to such intimacy wif her and often given free piak is definitely something to envy abt.

Salute u la bro ..
Aiyoh bro, please don’t be mistaken. I always pay her after outcall piak piak. I feel better that way. Also, that night when we met it was close to 10pm, many makan places closed. She said she want to eat teochew muay that’s why drove to 夜来香 lor.

Anyway, I’ve brought her to restaurants like Cheek by Jowl, Jaan, Joel Robuchon & Waku Ghin previously because she craved for such Michelin fine dining experiences. This is on top of funky & whimsical hipster cafes that she also likes.

All said, it’s just an arrangement that suits both of us. She gets to enjoy high end dining with someone who can explain the menu & culinary traditions that go into the makan (and still get paid). At the same time can take photos & put on social media to haolian to her friends. For me, I have an obedient chiobu to dine with, and piak piak after that
Old 29-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyoh bro, please don’t be mistaken. I always pay her after outcall piak piak. I feel better that way. Also, that night when we met it was close to 10pm, many makan places closed. She said she want to eat teochew muay that’s why drove to 夜来香 lor.

Anyway, I’ve brought her to restaurants like Cheek by Jowl, Jaan, Joel Robuchon & Waku Ghin previously because she craved for such Michelin fine dining experiences. This is on top of funky & whimsical hipster cafes that she also likes.

All said, it’s just an arrangement that suits both of us. She gets to enjoy high end dining with someone who can explain the menu & culinary traditions that go into the makan (and still get paid). At the same time can take photos & put on social media to haolian to her friends. For me, I have an obedient chiobu to dine with, and piak piak after that
Agree with your approach. Occasionally I bring them out for slightly pricier food. But not as expensive as yours haha.

Dining in a nice environment with a good looking girl is also a type of enjoyment.

There is this ML who always likes to get a friend to accompany her whenever I ask her out for a meal. At first I was like "damn... why like that?", but then I realised when you meet new girls and chat with them, it is also a form of building social capital with both ladies. But this ML special, would never have a chance to bonk, maybe just priority booking.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Agree with your approach. Occasionally I bring them out for slightly pricier food. But not as expensive as yours haha.

Dining in a nice environment with a good looking girl is also a type of enjoyment.

There is this ML who always likes to get a friend to accompany her whenever I ask her out for a meal. At first I was like "damn... why like that?", but then I realised when you meet new girls and chat with them, it is also a form of building social capital with both ladies. But this ML special, would never have a chance to bonk, maybe just priority booking.
Maybe it’s an audition for threesome, no?
Old 29-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
no lah, not pro. I kena kc gao gao by this angpai ml cheena chic abt 3 yrs back. My frs on her in bro ang076’s thread “schoolboy adventures in place of liars” previously (thread has been locked for alleged advertising apparently, lol!) anyway, after that kc saga i told myself to be strong & not to succumb to mls’ antics anymore. Nowsaday i just fuck them & stretch sexual boundaries with them for my pure carnal pleasure. Much more satisfying this way. Free of emotional bullshit.
原来你也受伤过。。。。。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1