The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
I thought she went back to Thailand according to some bros here ?
Don’t listen to them talking cock. Lol! Many bro want to keep Soda for themselves including fj. Lol! Soda don’t do FJ to new clients now. Many trying to impress her and hope to get her pussy. Hence doing a lot of things here and there.

For me, forum is about sharing. Lol! Unfortunately, my fuck attitude pissed her regular off.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 15
KiLLeRbOi9 is one of the Best!KiLLeRbOi9 is one of the Best!KiLLeRbOi9 is one of the Best!KiLLeRbOi9 is one of the Best!

Does anyone have Soda's contact?
Old 11-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Hamsupkuai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Don’t listen to them talking cock. Lol! Many bro want to keep Soda for themselves including fj. Lol! Soda don’t do FJ to new clients now. Many trying to impress her and hope to get her pussy. Hence doing a lot of things here and there.

For me, forum is about sharing. Lol! Unfortunately, my fuck attitude pissed her regular off.
Her kc power. Too many Roberts lol.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lol.. her wish for you to share.. while her regulars just want want her for themselves... then marry her lah.. can have her pussy all day Long... lol
Old 11-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Hamsupkuai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
Lol.. her wish for you to share.. while her regulars just want want her for themselves... then marry her lah.. can have her pussy all day Long... lol
Aiyah all just want to fuck her without any problems mah. Think they will give up their assets or money for her meh. Plenty of Whores are around not just her. Fuck and forget. Go bkk play cheaper and better.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupkuai View Post
Her kc power. Too many Roberts lol.
Her cock sucking skill is damn power. Thais are really good. Wonder where they learn their skills. Like there is a Thai “martial art school” for cock sucking? Haha! Sibei power. When doing FJ, they gives u the feeling of fucking your gf. Lol!
Old 11-06-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nenekakukuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Her cock sucking skill is damn power. Thais are really good. Wonder where they learn their skills. Like there is a Thai “martial art school” for cock sucking? Haha! Sibei power. When doing FJ, they gives u the feeling of fucking your gf. Lol!

Hi bro can share Soda contact please.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can’t agree with you more.... lol
Old 12-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi. Any bro can share soda contact?
Old 12-06-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the first time I tried soda was many years ago, recalled back then I went to one of the pinoy pubs got a hot girl but sadly she couldn't do anything so went to my usual hunt saw Moon, a familiar face whom I used to patronised and she intro Soda to me. Back then soda has long hair damm fucking sexy with that S shaped tight body and big boobies. Of course I tried her and the rest was history 😊

Magical mouth and hands with bonus perky arse! Talk dirty as well yummy!
Old 12-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers can share with me soda contact?
Old 12-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can share soda ctc? Thanks
Old 12-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Wow the first time I tried soda was many years ago, recalled back then I went to one of the pinoy pubs got a hot girl but sadly she couldn't do anything so went to my usual hunt saw Moon, a familiar face whom I used to patronised and she intro Soda to me. Back then soda has long hair damm fucking sexy with that S shaped tight body and big boobies. Of course I tried her and the rest was history 😊

Magical mouth and hands with bonus perky arse! Talk dirty as well yummy!
Nipples also hard and good to suck and nibble
Old 12-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Nipples also hard and good to suck and nibble
Hmm all these exciting stories.. anyone can share soda ctc?
Old 12-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yumms. Soda's ctc please. thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread